Heathcliff bought some bait

Heathcliff bought some bait.

Ah good, another for the Bait folder.

I've not been able to find the third one again.

And a Marmaduke for good measure.

Get this garbage out of this thread.

jokes that make sense are not allowed here

I'm here for the Garbage Ape.

That's not always true. Gallagher likes to drop jokes every so often to lure in new devotees.

user, Marmaduke is honorary Heathcliff. Back in the day, we used to run the two side-by-side.

your messing with the wrong cat

It's been at least three years of this now.

Anons are either going senile or their newfag is showing.

ty

I know, I'm just being silly.

I'm too tired for this though.

These threads are always made so late at night.
There were times I'd be up late just dumping ancient Marmaduke in these threads and we'd all have a laugh at the anons who were ignorant of back in the day Marmaduke's status as an old god of rage shaped into dog form.

keep dumpin

>These threads are always made so late at night.

Sorry! Agreed, it's a shame that Healthcliff only updates on GoComics during the middle of the night for Americans. It sucks that most people who'd be interested in the threads are either asleep or about to sleep and wake up to an inactive or archived thread. The threads would probably be much more active during the day as well. It'd be nice if we could make a group effort to schedule the posts for a better time, but of course this is Sup Forums so it's not going to happen.

meant for

There was a recent Santa or other Christmas mascot-related Marmaduke from around Christmastime this year that was super fucking creepy. Or maybe it was from a few years ago around the same season? Don't remember and too lazy to find it.

I know that feel, dog.

shaved

Found a rare helmet strip buried in my 'Garbage' folder, for some reason.

>Trouble
>not Bad News

Someone post the /x/ horror link of this.

Who brings garbage to the Garbage Ape?