Lupita Nyong'o admits she gave Harvey Weinstein a massage

>says she only did it so she could find out a way to get away from him
>is totally not a slut

digitalspy.com/showbiz/news/a841134/harvey-weinstein-responds-lupita-nyongos-sexual-harassment-accusations/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2802161/django-unchained-actress-boyfriend-charged-lewd-conduct-having-sex-car-one-month-claiming-lapd-arrested-s-black.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fQoVp3ePTfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are people going to look into the actresses that said yes and are big now?

this is the question nobody in the mainstream media is going to ask.

for all the women he harassed, there are plenty that thought "yeah, I can suck an ugly guy's dick in exchange for a million dollar career, no problem"

as if gold diggers aren't a thing at all levels, as if they haven't all worked in an office someone gets ahead by hooking up with a boss.

jennifer lawrence won an oscar. JENNIFER LAWRENCE WON AN OSCAR.

why don't they just fucking walk away? what's he gonna do, handcuff them and force them do follow his orders?

WEIN'D AND DINED

why do that when they could get the roles and fame AND go back and call him a rapist to undo the shame

>an office someone gets ahead by hooking up with a boss.
that will be happening less and less.

feminism demands that all sex occurs between a Chad and a female. ugly guys cannot abuse their patriarchial power anymore.

Story would be more believable if it weren't clearly written by a publicist.

>from this undesirable situation.

No one talks like that.

>Ran away from Harvey
>Got an oscar an anyway
Why does this pattern kee^p occuring? i mean harvey doesn't seem like a bad guy after all, doesn't seem to hold a grudge. Or these bitches are all fucking liars and they are way too embarrassed to admit they they let an old greasy jewish monster get what he wanted in exchange of fame and glory.
SAY IT , SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!

This will be the first time Weinstein breaks his silence and denies it completely. I like black women but this thing is 1/10.

Reminds me of that webm of the fat guy massaging the black girl's tits.

Woman logic user. The mental gymnastics they play are mind bogglingly advanced.

all these cunts have been outspoken feminists for years pushing the wage gap, equality, stronk womyn fighting toxic mculinity all while they were secretely whoring themselves to a disgusting producer to get easy roles

Female logic

>tfw you'll never be a millionaire and use your wealth to have a personal negress fuckslave that calls you massa'

Isn't this the same chick that claimed she was arrested for being black when in reality it was because she was fucking some guy in public?

Attention-seeking. Nothing new here.

I can't be the only one who doesn't find her attractive right? When she burst in the scene everyone was talking about how stunningly beautiful she was. Feel like I'm taking crazy pills

She has shiny skin. That's all.

It's just your typical "black is beautiful" lefty shit.

>One day after her column was published by the Times, Weinstein has released a response through his spokesperson, in which he takes issue with her version of events.

>"Mr. Weinstein has a different recollection of the events, but believes Lupita is a brilliant actress and a major force for the industry," the producer's representative told E! News.

>"Last year, she sent a personal invitation to Mr. Weinstein to see her in her Broadway show Eclipsed."

Good.

Not her but that was funny as shit:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2802161/django-unchained-actress-boyfriend-charged-lewd-conduct-having-sex-car-one-month-claiming-lapd-arrested-s-black.html

>sluts use their bodies to circumvent the career ladder while actually talented actresses stay out of work
>somehow they're the victims

>old whores getting angry at their pimps

Yeah well. They're all cunts, if you ask me.

How many celebrities owe their career to Harvey?

I felt the same about naomi Campbell and Halle Berry

>Inb4 oldfag

Halle Berry was kinda cute with short hair.

Naomi Campbell, I totally agree.

I'm not seeing a reason why, after he agreed to the massage, she didn't just run out of the room.

>witnesses were in a soundproof room

That's convenient. How would she know this? Is it stamped on a wall somewhere?

He denied McGowan and Judd.

Lupita is cute. She's at least a 6.

Uh no definitely not. She's not in the news often.

imagine a face-sitting session with her.

can you give more detail?

>implying a little beta like you wouldnt massage whatever Weinstein told you to since he's three times your size except she had the balls to refuse his further advances and leg it

The biggest crime Weinstein committed was not maintaining some kind of audio/written records for this occasion. Imagine if he had some sort of failsafe, so when his ship started sinking, he took down countless other producers with him

And when Hollywood started dogpiling him, and the actresses could safely accuse without evidence, he could say no, she sucked my dick with enthusiasm, here's the video

>admitted
She literally said she gave him one in her initial write-up, you illiterate, gossip-gobbling fucktard. She didn't "admit" anything.

Corroborating a story is literally admission

Im sorta feeling a 'tad' bit sorry for the Harv now..

Still remember from The Flintstones.

Dis

>Weinstein accused by many women of sexual harrassment
>verbally refutes these accusation
>Nyongo bongo accuses him too
>Weinstein vehemently denies this going so far as to make written statement that it never happened.

>all these whores coming out saying he was creepy to them but they never fucked him

Yeah fucking right

I hope he filmed every last one of them and just releases it all before he kills himself

She's not super beautiful, but there's an episode from that lip synch battle show where she's dancing to bailando and seems very charming and attractive to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=fQoVp3ePTfM

can somebody tell me the appeal of her?

>feminism demands that all sex occurs between a woman and men they actually find attractive. ugly guys cannot abuse their patriarchial power anymore.

How horrible this must be for you

*sniff*

That spin at the end, fucking cute as fuck.

I think most of guys would fuck her because she has a cute face and a good body but I agree,she isn't somebody you would call stunningly beautiful.

She's a certified qt3.14. Some dudes like em cute, some like em hot.

Nothing, she was forced on us, she's not that good of an actress, she was CGI whipped and that made her a fucking YAASS QUEEEN

She was bad in star wars, he voice isn't strong enough

>no lithe African concubine to massage me with her entire oiled body
It should be a basic right.

LEAKED VIDEO

img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1428/74/1428748492493.webm

You really can't see a woman's beauty unless she has blond hair pouring from her hair and crotch, huh?

Lupita is objectively beautiful.

Needs F cups, then she'd be perfection.

imagine if she sat on your face!!!

She's the cutest black woman i've seen. My ebony waifu.

this

>1/10

End your life, to take your shit taste to the grave.

Harvey is one insatiable motherfucker

gross

If you really my nigga, how do you feel about areolas?

I'm unironically put off my charcoal black features. Some mulattoes, like the handmaiden from GoT are alright though

Halle Berry used to be cute. Neve Campbell face is whatever, and her tits are a total horrorshow

African women are way more submissive than Americans until you hut them and they suplex your ass

I really wish she would grow her hair out.

Also i really wish i could ejaculate inside her ass.

>mr weinstein answered with "eeuugh no, fuck off no way"

her face is potentially cute, but cmon man it's like fucking a brazillian street kid about to murder someone

if she grew her hair out she would look so good, buzzcuts just dont do it for me mostly.

God imagine if she looked like this

a generic blonde?
then she wouldn't stand out

Yeah because I've never seen african women before

the only thing unique about her is her eyes, just another generic bimbo

>random nobody wants suddenly gets shilled everywhere for no reason
>weinsteined
checks out

"Hey white daddy, I heard if I give you the right kind of massage you'll get me a bigger part"

"The fuck, get off me!"

Every single woman who was harassed and kept quiet to not jeopardise their career should be blacklisted.

He lost his job, and is getting shit on for what he did. But they basically helped him do it to more people, by not speaking out.
They are responsible for every single sexual harassment incident that occurred after theirs.

THE DEVIL IS A LIAR

I like big ones, but only on big tits

idk it's fucked, it's a cute face that is killed by any hairstyle other than fake emulate-whitey shit

she's like from some region in africa that doesnt has those mongoloid fat masculine black features, but still

I want to culturally enrich her. I don't know why I usually hate sticcs but good golly miss Molly.

Agreed. She is a literal qt3.14159, but the buzzcut is a little Grace Jones on her.

she would look really hot with longer hair

with the short hair she just has a cute pretty face

it's weird how black women were specially offended by that. They really need the mythos that rich 'whites' want to rape them

>thomas jefferson totally raped aunt jemima covered in mud

Many of these Oscar winning sluts are just trying to save face before Harvey starts calling them out as the fucking sluts they are, they try to sell their stories of survival but in reality they agreed to swallow that jews cum in exchange at a big star in Hollywood Blvd.

You're kidding yourself if you don't think both Thomas Jefferson and Harvey Weinstein fucked black women. Sex addicts will fuck anything, especially those with less power than them.

those women werent nikki minaj with straight hair and huge asses. They were fucking retarded slaves in mud. Jefferson was a wig wearing poof

stop pretending men want to fuck masculine black bitches, 80% of diversity nonsense in the media is "black men dont want to fuck black women, let them fuck other races, blablabla rainbows etc"

what's it like to live with low t?

>dont wanna fuck a brazillian street boy
>low t

>JENNIFER LAWRENCE WON AN OSCAR.
this, imagine the dirty shit she had to do. urgh.