youtube.com/watch?v=sSg7PMhrbik
youtube.com/watch?v=HNEWKUxUL6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=W5EiaM_Qqkw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I read it in his voice

Who is the best ATHF character? I think its either Shake or Carl

You're black right?

Carl and Shake are both god-tier

Carl is more relateable considering he's basically the shining example of what everyone currently on Sup Forums will look like in another 20-30 years.
Shake is just loveable in that "my only purpose here is to make everything objectively worse for everyone around me" kinda way, he's just such a massive piece of shit you can't help but love him.

It's hard to choose honestly.

I love them all, but gotta go with Carl.

I think Shake works because oftentimes he suffers the effects of his own arrogance. He's basically Cartman done right.

>it's a frylock goes off the deep end episode

That's like asking a mother to choose her favorite child. Of course it's Carl.

youtube.com/watch?v=sSg7PMhrbik

>Shake still feels the need to lie even when there's nobody there to listen to him

That's why I love him.

I don't know what they paid Dana Snyder but it wasn't as much as they should have.

This exchange is one of my favorite in the series. The whole episode is great
>why are there dirty dishes and hot dog chunks in my pool?

> This exchange is one of my favorite in the series.

They're all pretty great

Everyone respond to this post with your favorite quote from the show

>YEAH! TONIGHT!

GET IN THAT NET YOU CRAZY WHORE

BEFORE I SEND SHAKE IN HERE WITH THAT DAMN GUITAR NECK

Daddy?

We get checks from the government. And we spend it on BEER! Mexican beer!

...dis sez duh bibble

"Yeah okay! We'll iron this out! I'll grab my iron.

My tire iron."

>you know this book is self published?
>yes like many ancient texts
>on the back of a bunch of pharmacy labels?
>DO NOT BLASPHEME THE BOOK OF CLOZAPINE
favorite episode

YOU QUESTION THE WORDS OF THE MIGHTY JIMMY???

>I just got turned down for a damn loan on my extensive teeth!

next door, jackass

"That says the Bibble".

>Carl, you've been CLOWNED!

>hey pizza land oh that's lots of fun

>y'all suck. I wish superman was here. I could be like, hey superman, you mow the lawn while you here? And he be like, yea I know how to work the mower, I'm superman

"MY HAIR HEATER!"

>what in the hell is this? No no no, I don't eat with sticks. We aren't in the woods, I'll use utensils. Buuuut those are in the kitchen, so no harm no foul

>Oh, he ain't a boy no more. He's a man. 'Cause he just raped me!

That episodes reminds me of that guy from the Toonami threads who ate salad with his hands while he was on a date because they didn't give him a fork

GO BACK TO YOUR STRIP MALLS...WHERE PRICES ARE KING

NO I DIDNNNNN'T

>You're looking pretty good Soccer Claus

Something along those lines

Normally I wouldn't do a fat chick from the flag corps, but uh... IT IS A NEW ERA! ...of loneliness

>I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

>YOU MUST GIVE OF YOURSELF TO THE GREAT, RED, APE!
>Alright. How much?
>SEXUALLY
>Wonderful

>but you're just a box
>I'M JUST A WHAT, BITCH!?

>It's not different at all, is it, Steve?

>Gentlemen, chop off my head with such velocity that my blood will rocket through my neck and propel my lifeless body all the way to Phoenix

>WHAT DID YOU DO? Now how are they gonna make Highlander 15?

>yea just go ahead and set it right over there in the trash

>all these people voting Carl

Shake is the real answer. He has literally no redeeming qualities and it's hilarious.

>You're coming back right?
>HELL NO!

>no redeeming qualities
Best power tho

BUT KNOW THIS, I WRAP MY RASCAL TWO TIMES,TO MAKE IT LIMP, AND WITHOUT SENSATION, AS A WAY OF PUNISHING SUPER MODELS

How did this show say so consistently good? It has its weak episodes, but they are spread out. Why does everything else AS tries suck ass but this stayed top notch for 15 years?

Formula never changed, surrealist character driven humour.

Loads shotgun*

That's right get lost.

>...this is a good movie
>yeah, he's vegetable man.

>Who named us clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick?

I get it

I aint laughin' but I get it

It literally got worse after the movie. I mentioned this on a previous Aqua Teen thread and everyone just completely disagreed and I can't understand why.

The show clearly took a turn to being super gory and resorted to adding too many new characters while the earlier seasons had a clear preference for timing-based humor in which the dialogue felt heavily retroscripted.

How you gonna clean the kitchen with cheese Shake?!?

Definitely got some first original show syndrome, but it also has the benefit of all 4 main characters being likable in their own way, as well as episodes being just as funny on a rerun as they were the first run. Things like Space Ghost didn't have staying power, a reference to an obscure cartoon from the 60s that does interviews with people who were barely relevant 15 years ago had no chance. Sure it was good for a few laughs at first but likely not again during a rerun. And the only part the younger audience got was the old Toonami host popped up now and then.

Then there's stuff like Robot Chicken, every critique I could give for that has already been done by the show or with its commercials. Acknowledging your show sucks doesn't magically make it good. Squidbillies tries to be similar, but the rednecks are stupid and poor gimmick only stays amusing for a few seasons.

That room is dead to me now

I don't disagree that the gore was turned up, I kinda just think they did this because they could, remember the censorship episode they did. I don't feel like it took away from the comedy though.

As for new characters, they never expanded beyond Shake, Frylock, Meatwad and Carl. One off characters for an episode was a thing since the beginning. You can only do so much with the Mooninites and Wongburger before it gets tiring

"Oh yeah? Well uh... Dracula called and he's coming over tonight for you and I said okay"

So do you guys think it will stay cancelled? I really don't think AS can afford to let it stay gone. All they have that is consistently successful is
>Seth shows
>Rick and Morty
>Squids
>KotH
>Toonami
>Bobs
>some of their live action trash

Eventually one of these will be lost and the whole thing will topple. Not to mention half that stuff just being non original reruns

>it don't matter... none of this matters

WHERE YOU AT DAWG??

Is Boost Mobile even still around?

MIND CONTROL!

>I don't know! This stuffs uncharted, do you think Donald Trump knows where all his stuff is? No. And that guys on TV

If only they had known

Yea but they dropped the ghetto culture appeal thing they had going when they started

I'm the Easter Bunnies brother... Darryl.

I wanna be called Spaghetti.
Are the ones I and other people I know say IRL

>Truely, they were...
>An aqua teen, hunger force.

>YOUR EMERGENCY BRAKE IS ON
>DON'T TELL ME HOW TO DRIVE, JACKASS

SILLY DADDY, YOU CANT EAT CAHPET

>Oh do go on, please.

The delivery is so perfect.

Finally I will have enough _______ to complete the _______ ship and return to my home on ________ planet.

>You guys want some juice?

>Silly Daddy, you can't eat carpet.
>Not like that you can't. You gotta boil it first.

Hey look at me flyin around in Egypt land

>Where do you think you're goin' stallion?

this scene demonstrates why straight men are so valuable to comedy. Without frylocks reasonable reaction this wouldn't have been funny.

It's great to think about actually.

>Truly, they were an Aqua Teen Hunger Force

>Shoot I'm so dumb as hell that I'll never make it in today's fast paced society. I'm gonna go to my room and wait for my body to die.

"One day, a kid is going to fall off that thing. And when they do. I will be there....laughing"

Lordy lordy, look who's forty-forty.

>Yeah well here's a subpoena! FROM THE WOODS!...From the woods??

"That aint no boy, he's a man now cause he freakin raped me!"

>Hey there's a broad. There's a broad right there! HEY! YEAH YOU DINGBAT! I want a pitcher of beer, fried JalapeƱo's, the nachos grande, and a let's start with 50 wings extra hot and keep the ranch coming! Heh, you hear what I ordered? I'm going to be farting blood over here

For some reason Carl's outbursts make him seem MORE likeable.

Guy: Over here, disqualified.

Carl: Bitch, come on!

Either of these scenes. They're perfect.

fuck i meant youtube.com/watch?v=W5EiaM_Qqkw

>You're a madman Wongburger! This ship will never fly!
>I HAVE AN ADVANCED DEGREE IN DICKNOLOGY

I'm not putting my name on that! There is a really racist joke in there!

Are you the guy who keeps telling me to beware? Cause I'll tell you where to be OUT OF MY SIGHT

>the evangelical fruit in the background
since athf is dead I hope as greenlights soul quest overdrive

>"See I knew it. I knew some bullshit was up with you."

lets make and receive cellular calls

REMOVE THE CHAIN.

Cause that was off it.

It's called a mess, Shake. You invented a shrink ray, you invented a supercomputer the size of a basketball, how about you invent something marketable so we can live in a nice house with a God damn maid? You CHOOSE to not do something that should be the work of an afternoon for you, that would solve literally all of our problems. So who's fault is the mess really, Fry-man? Who's is it REALLY?

I love his terrible way of pronouncing things

"I want a pitcher of beer, fried hal-a-peen-yas, the nach-as grande, and let's start with 50 wings"

Now I'm back, to take your fricken sun

"Man, we should have cloned twenties. Jackson wouldn't have given a shit."