What did Howard Stern mean by this?

Howard Stern:
>three shows a week when he's not on vacation
>he's on vacation half of the time
>takes days off on a whim
>it's always a mystery what guests are stopping in
>washed up old bastard
>total sellout, he has become what he used to make fun of
>kisses the ass of every talentless, flavor of the month, hack celebrity who walks in
>mean, and not fun to listen to
>the reason a SiriusXM subscription has to be $20 a month

Jim Norton and Sam Roberts:
>five shows a week
>when they go off the air for a week, it's because Jim Norton is on a comedy tour
>they always let you know for exactly how long they'll be gone, and when they'll be back
>tell you the next day's guests at the end of every broadcast
>super comfy interviews with extremely likable and interesting people
>they actually respect the people who work for them
>they seem like they'd be great to hang out with in real life

There's only one morning show worth listening to.

Jim Norton isn't even funny and Sam is a geek who only knows pro wrestling

They're better than stern but they're shit tier too

They get way better guests than Howard Stern, and they don't just talk about how wonderful their guests are like Stern does.

Sam Roberts:
>nasal ahahahahahahahahahaha every minute
Jim Norton:
>inserts a self-deprecating joke about him loving cock several times, during every interview

Probably the same thing he meant last few times you made this shit thread, asshole.

copy pasta or the same poor loser crying about howard

How did this ugly old pervert ever get a career? He mostly just mumbles and chuckles into a mic while a black lady stands in a corner and laughs too. Then everything I have seen is just "WHOA A HOT BABE IS IN THE ROOM AWOOOGA" type perverted shit that 60 year old loser grampas jack off too when the grandkids stop visiting.

has anyone offered jeff ross a show? he needs to be a sidekick at least. guy is too talented to not be on a show

This. He hits on every attractive female guest. Its just obnoxious

I was going back and listening to old Ron and fez shows circa 2008 and im now certain that Ron bennington is the funniest man alive today. He is so fucking quick.

I haven't listened to his new show yet is it any good?

It's good but Gail can be annoying sometimes

Why do you guys even talk about radio if you hate it so much?

can someone who listens to show still say if he commented on the recent news about his good old friend H. Weinstein?

go to bed Jeff

He talked about it at length for one episode and more sporadically the following day.

is he defending the jew bastard or what?

I'm not even baiting, you have to listen to a lot of the Stern show in order to truly get into it. Yeah, it's not everyone's thing and the black chick (Robin) is mostly useless and dry but it's produced a lot of great content over the years and Howard is unironically a good interview, although ignore the asskissers who say he's the best ever.

No, he claims he didn't know Weinstein other than the interview they did on-air and is shocked by the allegations. Also, he has a bretty gud running segment on creating a Broadway musical about Roger Ailes and Fox News' sexual harrassment cases so he gets into that a lot.

no. He even played an old interview he had with harvey where he straight up asked him about casting couches where harvey denied it and the poked fun at it about how harvey is a liar or some shit. Howard isn't dumb.

Hey, pelican. You DID save a little snack for me in the vending machine, right, Howie?

even if you dislike the guy you have to acknowledge that he fought tooth and nail for his career, putting up with god awful shit on his slow climb to the top, fighting his own companies upstream to get there
do you have any idea how terrible the zoo shows were that he was going up against and how many there were? they were practically clones
there was nothing approaching stern then and now except for o&a golden years