I'm trying to pick a new show to start watching and I'm stuck between Steven Universe and Star vs The Forces of Evil...

I'm trying to pick a new show to start watching and I'm stuck between Steven Universe and Star vs The Forces of Evil. I like both of them visually but I don't know too much about either of them. Which one would you recommend? They look sort of similar to me but hearing some opinions would be super helpful.

I also considered just catching up with adventure time which I haven't followed for like one or two years, I fell off of that show cause it felt like it was never going anywhere, did that change?

Just fucking watch both at the same time.
You have decades to live. Time shouldn't be a issue, even if you do have a busy schedule.

Trash them all

They all both promote liberal degeneracy

Its not worth it

Both are pretty easy to get into. Most episodes are 11 minutes and the longest are 30. Star Vs is probably quicker to get into considering it's only two seasons long and the second half of the second season is coming out in like two weeks.

I was planning on choosing one because I was gonna buy a season of one of the shows and watch it in my free time cause I'm travelling right now. Also I'm shit at following multiple shows at the same time so even if I eventually watch both then I guess the question becomes which one should I watch first?

Watch Star since you'll only have to go through 12 episodes compared to SU's gargantuan episode list. I honestly can't imagine marathoning SU anymore and have only caught up to the series recently by marathoning HALF of the episodes where I left off.
Alternatively just watch SU so you can shitpost and turn this board into a hell hole.

>buying shows

Star Vs. has better characters, plot, jokes, etc. It's superior in every way.

really? Steven Universe looks like it got huggeee but also it gives me mad tumblr vibes.

Watch the first few episodes of both and decide for yourself.

Or just watch both.

ya steven universe really pumped out episodes, feels like I could never catch up

Haven't seen too much of Star myself, but...
If you're looking for something that starts out fun and then transitions into OH
OH
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
and then ALIENS
then go SU
If you're looking for fun that transitions to OH
OH
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
and then a shipping war, watch Star Vs

Choose Star vs. because it's not gay (much), the main characters actually fucking kick ass, have no consistent impromptu singing for no reason, unnecessary townies don't get filler episodes, and in fact become background characters, and tears are saved for more important moments.

Also, lots of hugging between the main pair/characters. "Lore" is bare bones but is slowly building up this season. Prime antagonist is a joke but later becomes slowly competent after losing everything he has. Had a problem with le random humor ala Adventure Time but later found its footing after it focused more on its strongest asset: Star's quest to be a good queen and her interactions with Marco.

Su s1 is good but it's dogshit now.
Star vs got gud after a boring 1st season.

So both

>like both of them visually
>liking the visuals in Steven Universe of all things
hahahahohohoheeheehee

Eh, they're only ten minutes long. I managed to blitz through season 1 in one afternoon.

hahahahaha is that Michael Cera
hahahahaha

Star Vs. is funny and cute that doesn't try to teach morals and just be funny. And it works. Very.

Steven universe is polarizing because people either love it, hate it, or understand its both at the same time.

If you had to pick one just pick Star, SU isn't worth the risk

Fangbone!

>I fell off of that show cause it felt like it was never going anywhere, did that change?
Yes.

Watch Star cause it's hiatus ends early next month