Voltron: Legendary Defender

One more day, Sup Forums. One more day...

Other urls found in this thread:

www104.zippyshare.com/v/E74MQJsv/file.html
www31.zippyshare.com/v/MtmKOBdw/file.html
www84.zippyshare.com/v/vkWlrly3/file.html
www45.zippyshare.com/v/vuqJpRKy/file.html
www39.zippyshare.com/v/OzA1UY0h/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4p6q4m2OLew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's going to be FANTASTIC!!

I just gotta get my snack situation in order and I am set for this.

I can't wait for shitty tumblr kids and shippers to find some sort of problem out of the new episodes.

They kind of ruin things for me but it's entertaining nonetheless

I look forward to the fresh drama. Current discourse is stale.

I will wait for you, Sendak.

True love never dies.

Finalized bingo card! In less than 24 hours we will see how fucking terrible Sup Forums is at speculation!

Dubs confirm. Love for Sendak is eternal.

So it's almost here. The 20th.

I can smell the disappointment with shipping matters and such already. People build up strong desires during hiatus. Luckily I don't participate in fandom stuff for this show much.

Aaaauuughhh less than 24 hours

I think I'll marathon season one in the afternoon in preparation to season two. How many of you guys are staying up til it drops to shitpost on Sup Forums as it happens?

Gonna work tomorrow, sleep until a few minutes before go time, eat and shitpost.

Go to bed anons.

Already there.

I can't wait for you to get BFTO the most.

I just realized, with S2 that means more pictures for the mice user!

Voltron - Legendary Defender 01 (of 05) (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Midas)
www104.zippyshare.com/v/E74MQJsv/file.html

Voltron - Legendary Defender 02 (of 05) (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Midas)
www31.zippyshare.com/v/MtmKOBdw/file.html

Voltron - Legendary Defender 03 (of 05) (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Midas)
www84.zippyshare.com/v/vkWlrly3/file.html

Voltron - Legendary Defender 04 (of 05) (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Midas)
www45.zippyshare.com/v/vuqJpRKy/file.html

Voltron - Legendary Defender 05 (of 05) (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Midas)
www39.zippyshare.com/v/OzA1UY0h/file.html

Fingers crossed for another flashback so we can get more Loli Allura.

Sorry, can't hear you over the sounds of victory already being a foregone conclusion and reveling in how badly you lost and were too dumb to notice.

My chalice of your tears awaits. Sleep well, infidel.

I actually find him kind of endearing now.

Goodnight, Sheithfriend.

just waiting for my two babies to have more screentime together so I can get more ideas for doujinshi.

>poetic words
Become a writefag and write my slutkeith prompts feg.
Yeah, he grows on you especially when you realize that he's just lance shitposting
Night babe.

>more ideas

What are your current ideas?

Since we're probably getting a bunch more seasons, I doubt any ship will get confirmed or sank. Heck, they'll probably toss in hints for for all sorts of ships since shipping is fangirl catnip.

All I want out of the new season is for Bara to get an official name.

>especially when you realize that he's just lance shitposting
>pic related
I can see it.

>Keithfag vs Lancefag picture spam
Pls, let's try to have this thread not hit its image limit before friday.

Zeith will cleanse this thread.

This picture genuinely makes me very uncomfortable.

Shhh, Keith's sleeping. And I'm Klancespamming, thank you very much.

But you do have a point, this thread deserves better treatment than a premature image limit.

Zeith is pure.

Good.

youtube.com/watch?v=4p6q4m2OLew

When ever i see Klancer's fight over the internet

Amazing, it responds to common communication.

will all the episodes be released at 12am on the 20th? We talking east coast or west coast.

I don't have netflix so I don't know how this works.

depends where you live.

In OCE its about 5pm (AEST) or 6pm (AEDT) on netflix.

So Australia/NZ gets it before the U.S.? I thought they would have done simultaneous release for this.

No, they're saying 3AM EST will be 5 or 6PM in Australia/New Zealand I think.

US servers usually refresh at 3am as its the most efficient time since its the middle of the night. So here that's 5/6pm depending on where you live.

This is correct ^^

I get it now, that makes more sense.

jesus christ you're a persistent little skunk aren't you.

We should try to remember to be helpful and put links/pastebin in the OPs once they become relevant again.

That should be around 8 am GMT right?

Have some Pidge before I go back to bed.

and some Pance before work

Soon!

Not soon enough

Everybody keep hydrated and edge every hour until it drops!

>request for dogshiro knotting catkeith
>get Keith making out with a literal wolf instead
>soon enough I finally get the dogshiro smut
>request for keith wearing a chinese split dress while he's smothering shiro's face with his panty covered balls
>get pic related instead
So close, so damn close.

I'm not sure there's even a name for how fucked up you are.

Cute Pidge, here she is in a larger resolution.

And just where do you think you are?

>one day before season 2
>antis suddenly coming out of the woodwork

Goddammit, I just want to watch my homoerotic space opera in peace.

>being anywhere near tumblr at this late hour in proceedings

>implying it's not all over Facebook and Twitter too

Sup Forums is the only safe space

>willingly having something that's dominated by teenage sjws
I can't feel sorry for you

Well I mean, we probably could have forced a bingo by guessing really obvious things, but where's the fun in that?

I wish, I have to get up and go to work. But I *have* orchestrated it that I shouldn't have to be at work for more than two or three hours, so that's something.

praise be

Holy fuck it's perfect. Lance has always been Gina, how could I be so blind.

>edge every hour
are we, uh, operating from the same definition of "edge(the verb)"

I didn't think they'd ever actually gone back into the woodwork in the first place.

For all the talk of Sup Forumsmblr, the really hardcore tumblrinas seem to avoid Sup Forums like the internet equivalent of a bad neighborhood. Thank goodness for our seedy reputation as a den of racists and misogynist pedophiles. It's like a ward against the more rabid sjw crowd.

Of course if they flooded into here I'd like to think you all wouldn't pussy out and actually hold your ground. This may be a hive of scum and villainy but by Yotsuba it's our hive.

Sup Forumsmblr is inevitable as there's so much overlap, but I'd like to think that anyone from Tumblr who comes here knows to leave their niceties at the door. If anyone in these threads try to police us, we'd shut them down quick. This is not their safe space.

>not saving months worth of semen so you can shoot out a giant puddle as soon as you hear new lines from Pidge

Yeah, I mean I'm definitely more of an eeevil SJW than is typically in vogue here, but I've been on and off Sup Forums for something like ten years at this point. And like, 1: Sup Forums is love, and 2: ignoring shit that annoys you is an extremely effective strategy for retaining your sanity(and honestly I have to rely on that when I'm browsing tags on tumblr way more than on here).

I want to see awesome robot action. Is this a show I should catch up on?

The robot action honestly isn't that awesome; the lions are cooler than Voltron but still not amazing. But the show is overall pretty worth watching(but of course I think that, since I'm in the thread for it)

ok I'll admit that I briefly thought "smol" was pretty cute, but it's done, it's over, someone please save me from this hell

Well, the fight scenes are pretty well choreographed, but the titular robot isn't in every episode. It's more character-driven and focuses on story. If you don't mind that most of the fandom myself included wants to fuck Shiro, then you should definitely watch.

>Shiro
>Likes: Teamwork
>Dislikes: Amnesia
I feel like this basically sums up why I find Shiro so boring. If ya don't want to fuck him there's just nothing there.

Lance is Jake.

I think this is the problem with Keith and Shiro both, but I'm hoping it's because their characters will be explored more in-depth later on. We know there's a lot of repressed memories that still have yet to resurface, so I'm sure we'll learn some surprising things about Shiro tomorrow.

He's both, simultaneously. You make a venn diagram of Jake and Gina, Lance is the slice in the middle.

If Andy Samberg weren't almost 40, I'd want Lance to be played by him in any live action adaptation.

I will accept that. And he seems younger than that.

>a wild shirofag
You bastards would comeback on the eve of Season 2. Thank goodness you're in these threads.
I ranted about it yesterday. They're still keeping Shiro and Keith out of the clips but I no longer care since we'll finally know about these characters tomorrow.
So as of now, Keith is still for slutting and whoring around.

That's some bullshit. I thought smol meant "cute bean, cinnamon roll, soo cute!" basically another word for kawaii? When has it ever meant small?

Personally, I always associated smol with Dexter's Lab. These whales are probably too young for that though.

I think it implies all those things in addition to literally just being small. Which might be why it doesn't work here.

I'm an Old, but I don't remember smol being a thing in Dexter's Lab. Then again I didn't watch the show a ton.

We never left.

How many hours until S2 comes out?

13 hours, 46 minutes