youtube.com/watch?v=YrO7KDMfx_0
youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4
youtube.com/watch?v=0z0iuWh3sek
youtube.com/watch?v=mvoByfv1nVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2/2

>inb4 Sup Forums

>Implying Rosianna wouldn't jump on the Trump Train if given the chance

Rosianna is an asshole, true, but she is not a self-conscious asshole. And if there's one thing non-self-conscious assholes hate, it's other assholes, because they mistakenly believe these people are nothing like them.

The dick is in panels two and three, formed by the Washington Monument and the foliage.
inb4 the dick is in panels 4-6

this style of "lmao trump" humor needs to go away.

Do you think Rosianna was pro-Brexit?

idk, if she doesn't like trump i'd imagine she wouldn't like brexit either, but then again it is a fictional thicc rabbit so maybe

Wheter you are pro or anti trump, the fact is it's almost(key world here is almost) impossible to go anywhere on the internet and not hear about him, so this comic is right in a sense.

What for? the obam ones are hilarious, it's time we got some new content.

What's the joke? The noise from Earth wakes her up? Noise doesn't travel in space.

But Trump knows he's an asshole and goes out of his way to dick people over just so people know he's the boss asshole and become wary of fucking with him

This makes no sense but i still found it funny

desu since she dies in about half of these it would be funnier if the noise somehow cracked her helmet and she died that way

Also I feel like this comic is kind of dated, since the election ended 3 months ago

where's the joke?

Sup Forumsfaggots eternally BTFO

Should have been woken up by mushroom clouds.

In this episode of Sup Forums, our hero suddenly turns on his furry thiccfu when it is revealed that she doesn't like Trump.

Has she gotten thinner?

i hope not

>trump wins
>a comic of a cute rabbit btfos him
>this is what sjw powerfantasy-having fags actually believe

considering she illegally emigrated to the UK in the back of a truck, probably not.

Are you high?

A liberal who actually made good on their promise to leave if trump got elected? Only would happen in a comic.

>she is not a self-conscious asshole
speedredears.

I want to feed Rosie cheeseburgers and painkillers

>Rosianna in a space suit
brb fappin'

Grumpf btfo

This.

I want to feed her buckets of greasy fried chicken until she's unable to walk.

also this.

i didn't know Sup Forums had such refined taste

This strip is going to be DAAAAAAAAAAAAATEEEEEEEEEEEEED so soon.

>Le epik Trump hate meme
Get over it people, he won. Its time to move on.

Where's the joke?

I was expecting them to take her to the station as evidence and then cut her open to see if she was full drugs.

i still like Rosianna Rabbit even though this comic is blatant virtue signaling

Take that, Drumpf! XD

>he won. it's time to move on
why do people keep saying this as if disdain for the current potus is a new thing? people will shit on every new president no matter what.

When he goes away for good, sure

Because apparently people voted for the NATO-hating, school-defunding, climate change denying, healthcare grabbing, tax-break-giving Russian puppet just so they could go "haw haw you libruls lost!"

Strange priorities.

In 4 (possibly 8) years?

Yeah, but in the circle of assholes. He's below Putin in the pecking order and he knows it.

>trump knows he's an asshole
Bullshit, Narcissists think their shit doesn't stink

If he knew he was an asshole he wouldn't be so confused about his (lack of) popularity

benis :DDD

>(lack of) popularity
That's why he lost the election, right?

just because he won doesn't make him popular.

look at Bush.

At least Bush was somewhat popular before he got into office.
Fucking NOBODY but the diehard fans like Trump. He has, what, a 73-75% disapproval rating? Assuming it is split down the middle, 50% democrat and 50% republican, that means that almost half the republicans fucking hate him

I want to fuck that bunny

Shit comic desu, it would have been way better if she tried to escape the presence of Trump, only to find something related to him on the moon too. Instead they opted to go with "lol it's Trump, am I right" virtue signaling garbage.

It already is, though.

I think the joke is just that he yells a lot and his voice carries.

>Hillary won the popular vote
>Trump approval rating is at 40%
Only because of the election system not because of his popularity. Reminder that Trump was elected by only a bit more than 25% of the population.

Meh, still better than Hillary.

I assume that's the sound of the bombs dropping.

2nd panel
Washington Monument

Less than that. Michiganfag here, he literally only won our state by a little more than 10k votes. That's less than a small town.

>he wouldn't be so confused about his (lack of) popularity

He is? I thought he was supremely, extremely popular. Kinda like a reality tv star or something.

why do people keep mentioning the popular vote as if it means anything lol

This

The popular vote measures how many people voted for him. He lost the popular vote, which means fewer people wanted him to be president than wanted him.

Nah, that's Democrat whining she's hearing.

Because we are talking about his popularity.

I love the American political system. 8 years ago, that would have been an elephant.

Like, the next 4 years will most likely be the Dems blocking everything coming into the senate and saying the Repubs are being stubborn as nothing Trump wants gets passed.

Truth:

youtube.com/watch?v=YrO7KDMfx_0

youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4

Remove all the illegal beaner votes and all the vote rigging and he wins the popular as well. Not to mention popular vote means jack and shit when it's concentrated in only two states.

>mfw Trump won
>mfw he will fire all mexican
>mfw this will force American to take those job.
>mfw all the Sup Forums NEET sucking his dick will be forced to take shitty mexican job because Trump as a buisnessman will force them to work to get a better economy.

Coal is obsolete. There is no reason to mine or use it any more.

Remove all the Russian hacker vote and he would lose the popular vote even harder :^)

If more Russian hackers voted for your president than Americans, it should be pretty clear that your clay is rightfully Russian.

That won't happen. also how can you call yourself a good person while forcing Mexicans to work shit jobs, if its good for a Mexican it should be good for an american and if its not than it needs to be improved

It produces most of US of A's electricity even now.

How many rubles do you guys make a day? Just curious.

name a better option.
>Coal is obsolete.
is what uneducated teens say because they have been dazzled by solar panels or some other inefficient shit. usually posted along some ridiculous articals about how germany is shutting down coal and going full wind power (while buying coal energy from other countries) nuclear is the only good options, layman are just too scared of it

Not enough to feed family.

Only because it's being propped up to do so by people who made shit investments and refuse to admit it.
Coal is a short sighted and inefficient method of producing electricity, and using it in this day and age is like stonewalling Boeing because you have shares in a blimp company.

No one forces them to take a shitty job, it just so happens the shitty jobs (i.e. lawn care, construction, house work) are all usually under the radar in terms of money.

It also doesn't require a higher education, which most of the NEETs here 100% do not have.

Yeah, it's really hard to get away from Trump talk, especially at the sight of his inauguration.

And sound doesn't travel through space.

This comic blows.

>name a better option
Nuclear, fusion in the future when we get there.
Geothermal, hydroelectric etc are fine in areas where they are easy and efficient to implement. Trying to run everything off wind and solar is retarded.

He isn't very popular if you hang out in tumblrina crowds such as those residing here at Sup Forums. But if you talk to real people, you'll find he has more regular joe supporters than the media would like you to know.

>make fun of the president, a time-honored american tradition
>Sup Forums gets upset

Why can't they handle the banter?

if its shit only because of your personal pride and not because of working conditions than Americans do need to be forced into those jobs. if the pay is too shitty than they must be made to pay more
>No one forces them
That is kind of logic that leads to human light stands being cheaper in china than actually renting a light stand. That is how you end up with plastic rice and eggs

>approval ratings don't real, my feelings are more important than facts

You are NOT allowed to make fun of Trump. STOP IT!

Is damaging other peoples property also part of the banter?

Are you kidding?
There's a republican majority in both the house and the senate. I wouldn't be surprised if almost everything he proposes is passed.

>name a better option
Than coal? Literally anything. Not because it's obsolete, because it is absurdly damaging to the environment and nearby communities. Coal plants produce more radioactive waste than nuclear plants, and instead of it being stored in some safe federally regulated disposal sight it gets dumped in a giant fucking dam that eventually breaks and leaks radioactive fly ash into the water table.

Nuclear is the most cost-effective, but Solar and Wind and Geothermal are all completely viable.

I love how people always conveniently forget that Clinton talked at length about government-funded retraining programs to put coal workers in safer and higher-paying jobs.

At what point is "Republicans are about to literally voucherize schools" a legitimate concern instead of a "whine"

Wheres the fucking thorium reactors? Thats the shit we need to be using. Its not a cure-all but until fusion is here its the best option at hand.

Dear lord, that Hamilton Electors push during the ensuing weeks was painful to watch. No dignity. None at all:

youtube.com/watch?v=0z0iuWh3sek
youtube.com/watch?v=mvoByfv1nVU

>making a comic is "damaging other people's property"

Eventually, they'll turn on Trump, too, once it settles in that he's the establishment now. They'll probably turn into SJWs, too, just to rebel.

It's less the subject matter and more the execution. Just having him be loud is not much of a punchline. If you want to be topical, why not have him say, make an infamous fatass like rosianna the Secretary of health or something

because Trump support is a cult of personality

>Sup Forums instantly leaps to unrelated hyperbole
Can't handle the bantz indeed?