NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH...

NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1EBJh22fImc
youtube.com/watch?v=MzLflJhtGFs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=avZDnKz4V98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>capeshit
Kys immediately consolewar permavirgin

I dont get this meme

Another thread said it was 2h50m long. Which one is correct?

thats the directors cut

95 mins is the perfect runtime for any movie.

OH MY GOODNESS NO

>121 minutes

that's too long

>95 mins is the perfect runtime for any movie.

>plebs to dumb to pay attention to anything over an hour and a half

Jesus you're pathetic

>Not 88 minutes.

This. Kino is dependent on well-constructed scenes and a well put together 1st and 2nd act leading to an emotional climax (yes, even for Bela Tarr ). Only plebs judge films by length

>2 hours
What exactly is the problem here? How much is Disney paying you to make this thread? Do you enjoy doing this everyday? I'm genuinely curious.

I don't get it. What's wrong with the runtime

This

Thank you. Tell your garbage capeshit stories quickly. No audience is as interested in your static shots of locations than you are.

thank god. 2 hours is fine.
>bbbbut my character introduction
the actual source material introduced these characters in about a page or so
the cartoon did it in 10 minutes

>judges movie by length
>only plebs judge by length

If you get the chance you should kill yourself

COME TOGETHER

You're American right?

shorter the movie the better

Fuck off with your metric system.

absolutely, length never ever detracts from a work, just look at literary master pieces like Wheel of time or Malazan, and the films of judd apatow.

can someone fucking explain why fans are triggered over the film length for fuck sake?

>2 hours is bad

I get the feeling this is meant to say it's too short?

If anything this new 2 hour standard is stupid and prone to bloat. Muh epic. It's capeshit. Cut it down to 90 minutes and maybe it'll just be the good bits.

>be American
>can't tell police officer how cold it is in Celsius
>get shot

>121 minutes
>not 35.67 KiloBongs

blade runner is like 100 minutes, all that matters is good editing if the content is good when it comes to runtime

also fpbp

>OOOOUHUHUH

I've never heard anything remotely near this sound... except when I happened to be in a mall, once, when a group of disabled retards were brought on an outing and I happened to be nearby.

What about the girth?

>he doesn't like the films of Judd Apatow

Oh nevermind it all makes sense now

>hurr durr I can't hold my bladder
It must suck being pre-diabetic.

>t. brainlet

>OOOOUHUHUH
Okay which one of you chucklefucks let the retarded mouse nigger out?

>he doesn't watch home improvement

I know you think you're funny, but you belong with those retards you beta bitch

The movie has a lot to cover and the pacing is going to be fucked since it needs to fit everything in. In English, many of the same issues that plagued BvS with the addition of having different directors and the general disjointed feeling that brings.

for any capeshit/blockbuster movie

Bladerunner 2049 is almost 3 hours and flopping despite good word of mouth. BvS was a 2 hour bore.

Based OH NO NO OH HAHHAAHAHA poster

AAAUUUUEEEEGHHH?

youtube.com/watch?v=1EBJh22fImc

>The movie has a lot to cover and the pacing is going to be fucked

Maybe? Really depends on how they do it. I mean, I'm pretty sure with 2 directors and massive course correction from SnyderVision to JossBlur it's going to suck donkey balls, but frankly the shorter the character introductions the better.

DC character are mythical at this point. The only one nobody knows shit about is cyborg but it doesn't seem more complicated than AW SHIT NIGGA I IS A COMPUTER.

Lenght doesn't mean shit, Robocop was 102 min.
This however, this will be shit.

>retard thinks anyone who wasn't retarded watched, much less remembers home improvement

Everybody knows the DC trinity. Flash got hit by a lightning bolt, Aquaman is a outcasted king & the most joked in pop culture since time immemorial, and Black guy got turned into a cyborg. Maybe you should stop taking your parents to see capeshit with you?

it's capeshit anyway, so the last 40mins you can sleep through

Usually only lengthy films are able to pull off what you described tho..

Kek please continue to prove youre some numale faggot
Its great

>Actually watching Capeshit

But a modern comic takes about 150 pages to do it.

Not revving your kino to 88 minutes per hour

>robot
>fishman
Why can they fly?

The robot can fly because it has rocket legs, the fishman isn't flying, the robot man threw him my unobservant friend.

Imagine being an adult and paying to watch this at a cinema.
Fucking embarrassing. Capeshit fans are barely a step above bronies.

Oh, I see. The webm isn't timed right

Spiderman unlimited literally brought you up to speed in 10 seconds.
youtube.com/watch?v=MzLflJhtGFs
Anybody who thinks that someone like Flash needs an hour to establish is a retard that couldn't read a Dr. Seuss book to save their life.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=avZDnKz4V98

you know that mods ban for this right?

Pics of Elizabeth?

heh

>mods
>banning shilling

jesus christ how new are you

i got a ban warning for a ahahah post just a few hours ago.

>lying
>on Sup Forums

no one believes anything posted here

you can get banned here. It just takes more effort than other places.

>Imagine watching JL with your friend and then emptying your balls inside him afterwards
Would be a comfy night.

I got banned for a few days for starting a waifu thread.

Lewd tfw no bro down for homo

pack your things and go back to rebdit.
this guy gets it. there's way too much filler and exposition in movies today.