So, do you think Brie will get the dyke cut?

So, do you think Brie will get the dyke cut?

I hope so

Carol is headlining the next Marvel vs Capcom video game and has long hair in that, so I'm expecting them to give her long hair again in the comics as well, so they can have full design synergy once the movie is out.

Hopefully. Who would play Jess though?

No.

Probably not. Dyke cut would attract even more attention to her LEGO-shaped head.

I don't think she has the face for it.

I think it will go long hair cuz the agenda cut will just alienate and derail Disney's moneytrain.

Plus Capcom is going long hair so I assume it will match up to the movie.

>the agenda cut
You really that triggered by a damn hairstyle?

Even at that length it looks ugly

Dyke cuts are toxic
And disgusting

Respectfully disagree.

Think she'd be a qt with very short hair.

Anything but one of those 50's mom haircuts or a beehive is enough to trigger Sup Forums, I'm afriad.

You're disgusting fag.

Sexy Brie is sexy

Nup. They gotta sell those tickets.

It's the long hair. Pic related is from the recent Golden Globules and as they are filming both Inf. War movies right now I'd expect this is the colour and length they're going with - style can change easily enough.

Agreed. Should have been Biel or Michalka for my money.

no.
no one. She won't be in the movie

>Agreed. Should have been Biel or Michalka for my money.

How about one half of the movie has her with long and the rest with short due to shenanigans?

>Agreed. Should have been Biel or Michalka for my money.
No Alice Eve.

this is why no one takes fan casting seriously
>i'd rather have a hot chick who can't act because she's thicc'r than the hot chick who can act who got the part.

But Biel can act, she was far and away the best thing in Blade 3.

if we were getting classic ms.marvel then theyd have gone with someone like alice. in this day and age the internet would explode with triggered bullshit

She could be wearing a wig for the movie? I don't feel like her natural hair fits carol

alice eve is built to play emma frost tho

>best thing
>blade 3

>thats like the smartest kid with downs

shame biel fucked her face up when she got a nose job

and isn't that from the movie with captain cold as a fighter jet?

She is to skinny.

bump

Only a small percentage of women can pull off short hair like that, and Brie ain't one of them. Long hair Carol is best Carol anyway.

>long hair for most of the movie and temp costume
>hair will get grabbed/cut/burned/whatever in the climatic fight
>movie ends with short hair and in iconic capt marvel costume

she has a really unflattering head shape for short hair, not gonna lie.

>toxic and disgusting

Tell us how you really feel, user

Uh oh. Someone's a bit triggered, eh?

Best Brie, coming through

Oh no no no no

HHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAH

Of course

Personally think she's a cutie and gonna be good in the role. And if it isn't, who fucking cares... It's Captain Marvel.

One thing I've always loved about Sup Forums is that we laugh at Tumblr for getting so triggered over inconsequential little things that don't even matter but then every so often something really minor comes along like fictional character Carol Danver's hair cut changing and all of a sudden the sheer level of salty butthurt becomes fucking palpable.

I don't browse as much as I used to, but every time I come on here I can be guaranteed of two things. Boco will autistically post about something and there will be a thread about Carol Danvers that even if the OP isn't about the haircut, descends into one.

Christ.