Lost Animated Pilot

Had anybody ever seen an animated movie/pilot that sounds like this?

>Girl is some kind of AI put into the internet
>gets raised in the internet by cartoon animals
>the internet is made of boobs and dicks, like a Giger painting.
>the villain looks like Shadow Weaver

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8S-eYR8e2c4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reminds me of back to backspace minus the dicks and weaver so thats probably not it

is it pilot forever?

I am sorry at the moment I can only think about shadow weavers plot.

I think I know exactly what you're talking about actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=8S-eYR8e2c4

It's some kind of 80's/90's thing with a more comic book style (except the animals who are drawn like cartoon animals.) I think I remember a human bad guy who was a mad scientist teaming up with the villainess.

Parts of the internet were straight up boobs with nipples too, which means it was meant for adults, although I don't remember anything else being adult.

YES. Thank you. I thought I had this on an external drive and I've been looking for it all day.

I thought it has "star" in the title so I've been googling "Star Internet Boobs" and "shadow weaver boobs" for hours.

They made Shadow Weaver pretty tragic in the comics.

Her transformation killed her unborn child.

I prefer to call her spookytits.

So she's got a nice plot, AND a nice backstory?

>Jonny Quest tier plot
>on screen sex

Oh man, the 90s.

You could say so.

And Skeletor of all people has feelings for her.

Don't remember however which of the modern He-Man comics is it. Need to look it up.

orko has boobs now?

I thought lou schimer was a christcuck?

Wow! Peace looks pretty hot since the sex change. I'm happy for her.

THIS ONE.

Thanks for the page.

Fuck my heart

>Hordak gave her magic powers

Wait, wasn't Hordak supposed to be the cyborgy-sciencey type?

You are welcome. Shadow Weaver was also in love with Skelly. Skeletor was with Weaver during his 5 years with the Horde, after his transformation, which caused the seperation with Evil-Lyn, his first woman.

Hordak was an immortal demigod and a dark sorcerer in the beginning. When he invaded Eternia for the first time he was defeated by King Grayskull, and his body was destroyed. After these events Hordak became more dependent of technology in order to survive.

Why do supplementary comics always try to put deepest loreā„¢ in silly as fuck TV series?

>MODULOK
>THE EVIL BEAST OF A THOUSAND ANUSES
>WATCH AS HE EATS WITH ONE HEAD
>AND SHITS THROUGH THE OTHERRRR

Masters of the Universe started as a comic though, alongside with the toys. And it's a very rich franchise, with much more depth than the 80's cartoons. It's one of the best Fantasy franchises.

>aborted baby gave her super-wizard powers

Holy fuck this is trying way too hard to make freaking "He-Man" into something "dark."

I believe that you don't even get it.

This is tragic and deep, not dark. Hordak allured Weaver with promises of power, that came up with a terrible cost for her. This is not dark. It's a valuable lesson that power that comes without restraints, eventually leads to tragedy. This is what makes a tragic and great character, instead of a toon caricature.

To be fair. If that monster existed and I was a normal human without super powers or magic like I am in reality, that thing would be less silly and more horrifying.

So is most old fairy tales from medieval times that were considered appropriate reading for children 200 years ago...some exist to this day like Red Riding Hood and others, but they have seriously defanged...back in thr day childrens stories were Game of Thrones tier dark because real life was dark.

Fucking Rumple stiltskin would grant you a wish for the price of your first born baby to do gods know what.

If you have the time and you have netflicks or amazon, watch "Hallow" and "vvitch"

>why do people put effort into franchises instead of just shitting out any old crap?

You wouldn't be talking about them two or three decades after they were created if the creators didn't care.

Wasn't the He-man universe a post atomic war apocalypse world where what little left of humanity lives in a technological dark age and regressed into a fuedal society which also must survive against magical beasts and monsters?

It seems incredibly out of tone with the cartoon at least, which was the most popular version of He-Man.

And yes, it is tragic, but it is also dark. Don't be difficult. It is exactly like how those Archie comics turn Sonic the Hedgehog into a furry melodrama. It reeks of fanboys who grew up enjoying a property but not understanding the tone of said property.

If Elsa from Frozen existed IRL with exact proportions, you'd be fucking terrified of her, too

Have you ever read the MOTU mini comics and comics, that came before the cartoon? They were pretty much darker, with a classic Conan Sword & Sorcery, which had nothing to do with the waterdowned Filmation cartoon. The same withe the 200X MOTU cartoon and the contemporaneous comics. MOTU is a multiverse. Had many different canons, cartoons and comics through the decades, other more silly, other more serious. The old cartoon it's just one of them, and the only one. MOTU story has been far more complicated than a cartoon for 5 years old. With the modern comics finally He-Man go back to his epic heroic Fantasy roots.

The DC MotU comics are great. I hope they put Seeley to write them too; he's a MotU fan.

sounds even more hilarious if you imagine rick saying it to morty

Oh Iagree,cartoon/anime eyes would be off putting...but Unlike Shay from Voltron or othe Alien women, having sex with Elsa would still vaguely be human.

It's like how you'd need a ladder to fuck Bayonetta.

>It is exactly like how those Archie comics turn Sonic the Hedgehog into a furry melodrama. It reeks of fanboys who grew up enjoying a property but not understanding the tone of said property.

user, the Archie Sonic comics were high school drama in a period where fans of the games series were barely old enough to hold jobs. It was literally written by the same writers from the start to that point.

We live in a world where an adaptation of a cartoon from the 60s is a dramatic social satire. Batman has been a brooding vigilante in BTAS and a bombastic hero IN BATB. Transformers has been everything from a weird Sci-fi cartoon to mythical religious epics. The nature of a piece of fiction isn't set in stone, and taking a Sci-fi Conan the Barbarian franchise and making it more like Conan the Barbarian is not nearly as big of a stretch as some adaptations.

I'm guessing you watched a RLM video where they said "tone" and now think it's a magic word that makes your criticism valid, but it really isn't. Learn what words mean before you try to use them.

>Spore prototype

Bayonetta's legs are long enough that they're off-putting even as a cartoon.

Mostly just how freakish her joints are, admittedly. When she's standing up she looks fine.