LOGAN TRAILER 2
youtube.com/watch?v=RH3OxVFvTeg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VHilK6b0Trs
youtube.com/watch?v=e9IVcGDufm4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wow !!! yes !!!

EPIC

it's going to be such a shame when this flops and we get nothing but mcu popcorn movies from now on

It feels like an indie road movie.

I love it. It actually seems like a genuinely good movie on it's own, by someone who gives a shit.

>flop
i dont keep track, but how did the other 2 wolverine movies do? i mean they dont expect wolverine solo to do avengers numbers, but what is reasonable?

>quips
RUINED
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It looks like it has a lot of heart and emotional weight to it. It looks good.

It looks like it'll be on par with the last movie really which wasn't bad but kinda ok. The whole woe is me is I'm Logan the sad mutie is old as fuck though

And here's the Red Band version.

youtube.com/watch?v=VHilK6b0Trs

Yes, there's some more spoilers in this one, but at the same time there's more... swearing?

They could've done X-23 so much better, but I get it going with the little girl to get the audience. Not sure how I feel about the X-men comics in the movie.

It's a smart long term investment, and the father-daughter dymanic seems to be are all the rage right now.

>quips
>all those jumps in the middle of a fight scene
>overhanded comic references
yep, just like your average mcu film

Better than Ant-Man, but no way it does Deadpool numbers. Maybe equal to Dr. Strange.

>x23 confirmed to have 2 claws

WHO THE FUCK IS PIC RELATED ANONS?

DAKEN CONFIRMED?

or

>Logan celebrating his birthday on his own
>suddenly felt like something about to god down
>Liev Schreiber pounces on him, wtih adamantum claws
>'Shiny isnt it? do you like it, runt?'
>beats the crap out of Wolverine
>Logan wakes up in terror
>mfw it happened offscreen a few years back

Yes!

Is that the blind guy from don't breath? Was X-23's conception involve a turkey bastor?

It's his adult male clone, X-24. It's been known for a while.

>X-men comics exist in the X-men universe
I mean it kind of makes sense but that seems so tacky.

the firstone was horrible, the secondone start well with a WWII scene but ends with wolverine and Yukio killing people with a snowplow or soomething like that, and the last battle is a shame too
youtube.com/watch?v=e9IVcGDufm4

news to me, got a source for that?

I don't care how overplayed the concept is, I just love stories about grizzled and cynical badasses protecting a little girl from the bad guys and learning to care again.

ONE THREAD FOR CAPESHIT

ONE THREAD FOR CAPESHIT

It leaked a while ago in a synopsis for an older draft of the script, back when William Stryker was still supposed to show up in it.

He's not asking about quality, he's asking about box office numbers. I'm no expert but Wolverine is a common dudebro superhero, so i assume they were profitable.

Looking forward to The Last of Us: X-Men Edition