New Logan Trailer

Is hype worth it? Cause I can't helped but be totally hyped

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RH3OxVFvTeg
youtube.com/watch?v=GkeHIiJTzIg
is2.Sup
empireonline.com/movies/news/james-gunn-kurt-russell-ego-guardians-galaxy-vol-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I HURT

Laura General thread now

no it's only worth it if it has the right logo

>The Last of Bub
>the comics gag
>quality violence

Looks good, I just hope the villain does more then dress like a MGS character and take his sunglasses on and off menacingly.

Though we've had two trailers now and I can't tell what the third act setpiece is yet, so maybe we won't get the whole fucking movie spoiled in the ads, in a rare state of affairs.

Fuck you for starting this shit early. You can like both.

Dont see any trailer.

i cannot take this shit seriously

Snirtk, bub

Fuck off crybaby.

This movie will just show Snyderfags that tone and studio has nothing to do with anything, their DCEU is just shit.

yeah not happy about that.

I thought I was the only one. This trailer has actually made my hype go down. The first one was better.

Well, shit

the first one was better because it didnt have hugh jackman playing logan with an x men comic 100% seriously.

>Snyder fanboys crying that comic fans don't want serious movies

>Logan trailer made the internet cum in its pants and has everyone login it over a gritty Wolverine trailer

They can get fucked.

Huge step down from the first trailer but still more intriguing than any other 2017 capeshit.

I know Hugh's getting up there in age and is over doing the Wolverine stuff but I'm really hoping they go out with a bang and only a handful of the action scenes are centered on the girl because they really looked awful in this trailer.

Little kids beating up adults ALWAYS looks awful in a serious movie no matter how much narrative sense it makes.

>false flagging this early
I gues you Snyderbabies are still triggered even to this day.

I like some Fox movies, I like some MCU movies. Take your bait somewhere else.

It kinda makes sense. The US used comics to instil a hatred of Japan and Nazi Germany, so they might've been made to make mutants 'cool' to children.

>Little kids beating up adults ALWAYS looks awful in a serious movie no matter how much narrative sense it makes.
It's different when they have claws

MAKE SURE YOU WATCH THE RED BAND VERSION TO HEAR WHEELS DROP THE F BOMB:

youtube.com/watch?v=GkeHIiJTzIg

Best part of the trailer

I wonder how much people will complain about the product placement

Nope, still looks shit

Is the robotic hand guy movie Kimura?

Legion proves they can do it better don't get hype for fox shit make them give the rights back

VARIABLE CROSS COMBO

There are two guys with robot hands in the trailer,

Was that Richard E Grant?

Logan should fastball special Laura

Officially hype

Yea he's Zander Rice but the long standing rumor is there's gonna be a Mr. Sinister reveal.

17 years of xmen movies, and the wire work hasnt gotten even 1% better

Ayy, the Marvel logo is missing

what issue is that?

Marvel started it

You want wires or you want CG?

Neat

I'm not even mad, had a good laugh at it

Agreed.

kek

im sure the show will get canceled before the half season, even if its good, just due to normie confusion

I wanted a serious movie. I liked the tone of Batman v. Superman (Ultimate Edition). The previous Johnny Cash trailer elicited feels of desperation and struggle with a more messianic mutant girl (her powers were unrevealed so I was thinking phoenix territory or reality warper). This trailer on the other hand eliminated all of my preconceptions about a potential "last mutant" story and instead replaced it with a much more predictable murder road trip starring Logan and X23 (who I feel the general public won't give a shit about) with jokes on the side and about passing the torch to the next generation....fucking let down. I also feel like they're trying to go the Hit-Girl route with enticing audiences with violent children that kick ass and honestly I see that shit probably once a week in some way or another. Violent kids and psychic powers/occultish vague themes are a indie writers bread and butter

CG if the wires are gonna look like shit.

its not one or the other. they just constantly do horrible wire work.

>there will be a part in the movie where Logan will need something to wear
>he'll find a costume of his comic self and wear it

I bet 10 bucks it is going to be like that

To be fair I've NEVER seen good wire work.

Snyderfags are losers with shit taste that reach a lot.

What is new?

but does she have the foot claws?

that would be neat IMO

nope. its still fox. the embarrassment is still real.

I think they're just gonna go for the hand claws.

Shouldn't you be in school right now?

The first Matrix had some pretty alright wire work

God I hope so

These guys are the movieverse version of Reavers. Completely different backstory to them, instead of Hellfire Club shenanigans they work for Essex Corp.

alright is not the same as good now is it?

But then Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon came and everyone praised "flying" fights.

>In the real world people die
>Implying people don't die in X-Men comics every other issue
I bet someone thought that was a smart line.

>you want you want you want

Even after Deadpool? I mean, Logan will find a horrible costume of his comic self, they will make a joke out of it

After viewing the MCU and the Snyderverse, I agree with them.

This shit better happen and also the odds of this happening is high

What a shame
>Several years later, Fox does a Wolverine "reboot" with Laura with the costume on.
>She tears up shit even more brutally than Logan ever did
>Some ninja sneak attacks her from being but she hears it coming.
>Does a midair spin kick that connects with his head, claw SNIKTS out in slow motion as it bores its way into his temple, gouging blood all over the place while we hear bone crunch and tissue tearing
Don't tell me you don't want that.

Please no

So you're a fucking casual who had all these expectations because you know nothing of relevance.

Those expectations are your fault, not the trailers.

deadpool only exists because of how low the budget was compared to every other xmen movie.

the snyderverse is just as embarrassed by the source as the fox-men are.

Yea and then they come back to life and die again and then they come back to life and die again etc. etc. so the point still stands that death is meaningless in comic books as compared to the real world.

If you read comics and weren't a Sup Forums poster you would know that the X-Men franchise in particular is known for its meaningless deaths.

Death for adamantium ending when?

Oh hi 13 year old faggot who just discovered comic books. Logan is all about R-rated fun like Lobo. If you make him kid friendly you ruin wolverine.

Superman being gritty though? Get fucked. That's not him. We already have the authority for 3 edgy superman expies.

Only if Daken is involved

Speaking of which haven't seen him for a while in the comics.

Say that to Morpho.

So is the MCU
Ego The Living Planet will be literally Kurt Russell instead of a planet with Kurt Russells face in Guardians vol 2

Sounds plausible at this point.

Sure why not.

we wont know that until the movie comes out. remember that "mj is black, omg" thing that turned out to be a fake?

Way too much X-23. Which would be a problem if she was a little older. It's just looks silly with a 9 year old beating up grown giant men.

Daken's just an edgy bisexual wolverine. No need for his half assed swagger.

Which looked good and not just people being hauled around on a harness in an unnatural pose.

There's a part in the first trailer where she's on a guy who's still upright then spins around while springboarding off him to kill a guy behind her.

You don't actually see any foot claw, but the position of her left leg make me think it's at least a possibility she does have them and had used one on the first guy.

So... Maybe.

Snyderfag here, no both the trailers for Logan look fucking fantastic, that 1 guy is just a retard.

It's ok when Marvel does it.

I mean it, since it plays into the propaganda character angle

seriously. then you watch this, or apocalypse, or any xmen movie, and they look like they're frozen in place, flying at a slower speed than they would to attack something while screaming

is2.Sup Forums.org/co/1484836230780.jpg

t. DCuck

Your tears are delicious and when this movie succeeds negating all "paid critics" and "all people want is quips" all I will do is laugh

Nice

a toy release proves it? remember how cap was fighting ultron on the truck while also chasing it on the motorcycle?

And Larua is just emo asexual Wolverine, yet here we are with her in a movie.

>asexual
>currently fucking 60s angel

>a toy release proves it?
Yes, because it's based on the fucking character.

>remember how cap was fighting ultron on the truck while also chasing it on the motorcycle?
The fuck are you talking about?

>toy releases
remember the Manderins claw machine in Iron Man 3? that scene was the shit

>Bendis

Pic related, his costume
Also
>Ego – "an ancient cosmic being who has been on the edges of the universe for aeons by himself," says Gunn – won’t be appearing in his planetary guise. He’s a regular-looking joe, reformed from humanoid components – including Ego-nads. "I have a penis," he declares in a scene shown at Comic-Con. "It’s not bad either."

empireonline.com/movies/news/james-gunn-kurt-russell-ego-guardians-galaxy-vol-2/

Low quality bait. 2/10 because I actually replied.

could just be his human form. and i was talking about a lego release before age of ultron that had cap in two places instead of cap and widow

>tfw this toy wasn't right
But ye, Ego will be in human form in vol 2

misinformation so everyone can be surprised. it happens literally every fucking time.

>he doesn't like murderlolis

you're on the wrong site bro

The director said that he WILL be a planet and show up as a planet.

I mean, the dick joke ONLY works if he is a planet. This is just his human form to impreagnate Earth's women.