With Her/Kismet confirmed as a villain for GOTG2...

With Her/Kismet confirmed as a villain for GOTG2, how long until she's brought back and turned into a villain in the comics as well?

>in before literally who

She still has to fuck Wendell, it's the only way to ensure that the 616 universe has a Starhawk for it's future. They can't keep relying on versions of him from splinter futures to show up to help them out.

She can fuck the new female Quasar instead.

I don't recall her doing virtually anything worth mentioning beyond listing for dick

It's inevitable that she will return. Nebula and the Collector became more prominent after GotG came out. Then again, they aren't literally whos.

Shitty Synergy finds a way.

>Nebula and the Collector became more prominent after GotG came out
Not in the main GotG book, Bendis never used them for some reason.

>Kismet before Adam Warlock

I don't like this.

What if Warlock's already in the cocoon somewhere and she's looking for him?

>tfw Adam Warlock will be played by Peter Dinklage

Adam Warlock debuted in FF, didn't he? What if Fox has him?

>Kismet

Wait, so Adam Warlock is due somewhere, right? You can't really do her without him.

>not Pip the Troll

Gunn's been pretty evasive about it, he won't confirm or deny just keeps saying how much he likes Warlock

I thought it was pretty clear that Vision is taking over the role of Adam Warlock.

>Adam Warlock debuted in FF, didn't he?
Correct.
>What if Fox has him?
Unless a specific exception was made for him, they do.
Which is why

She's not a genetically engineered superwoman in this.

But he only had the one appearance in Fantastic Four. If he counts as a Fantastic Four character, then she counts as an Alpha Flight character.

Nope, she debuted in Incredible Hulk Annual #6, it's just that she was called Paragon then.

They will probably merge a lot of characters into Warlock, I wouldn't be surprised if Pip was once of them.

Who? No, seriously. Who?

Artificial Ubermensch 2.0: Boob Edition.
Wanted to boink 1.0, Adam Warlock. Got friendzoned. Did Secret Wars with husbandos.
Didn't really do much else, as this thread points out. Don't even know her last appearance. At least one user thinks the movie's gonna blend 2 other cosmic qts into her character concept.
They were allowed the cocoon, not to mention Inhumans and Black Panther.
I would be very surprised if Warlock/Thanos/GotG wasn't its own Starlin-themed package deal. Vision will literally become Warlock,he already has a basis for the name-change.

hnnnngghh

Is she at least going to be gold, or is she going to be like Mantis? "Oh just make her flesh colored"

>implying mantis wasn't flesh-colored for years

what a waste of trips

MCU Vision is Warlock- he even starts naked.

is the evidence to that beyond "He has an Infinity gem in his head"

artificial human made to be perfect human
has infinity gem
is base-yellow
he's psychologically messed up

He just needs to pass through a forced messiah phase(possibly as a musical) and get suicidal tendencies and we're golden.

I'll be salty if they cop out with that. Don't like Vision.