Batman: The Killing Joke Movie

What was the moral of the story supposed to be Sup Forums?

Batman should just fuck Joker's asshole and get it over with already.

Everything can be ruined.

Batman is just as crazy as the Joker.

cartoons looked better when hand drawn on paper? cartoon adaptations can suck too? alan moore's joker dialoge doesn't really work?

Foreplay can be very odd

Hamill and Conroy still got it

It's a meta moral.

>"This is the movie where everyone is saying, 'Surely DC won't fuck it up this time!"
>"Isn't that every DC movie?"

These two,

If your daughter is hot and wants to fuck you, do it

whole batgirl half happens, killing joke starts, batman walks past gordon
>where have you been?
i yell
>fucking your daughter

>whole theater laughs

>i havent done anything that funny since

Conroy sounded like he kind of phoned it in, honestly.

Hamill deserved so much better than this shitty movie.

Don't trust hookers not to rat you out.

oh yeah.
>asexual joker fucks hookers because "realism"

Both of 'em phoned it in.

Voice direction was complete shit.

Bruce Timm self inserts as Batman and really wants to fuck Barbara Gordon

Hamil sounded good as ever imo and I liked how he handled the pre joker parts.

Conroy sounded like he phoned it in for the beginning but got better by the end.

There's no moral applicable for real people, which is why Alan Moore hates it. It only contains relevant material to the fictional characters of Joker and Batman.

I read that Alan Moore thought it was too dark and tried to be too deep for batman who is really a very simple character or something along those lines.

Personally I think its a nice story but I don't agree with the popular interpretation of the ending.

You mean the whole "Batman killed joker in the end" thing? Why not

batgirl is a shit character and this should not have been adapted since there was not enough source material.

I mean the whole "its all about how batman is le just as crazy as joker haha they're liek tots the same and if u disagree its just 2deep4u"

There's alot of stuff that sounded real flat, like he didn't put any real inflection in or do multiple takes, he just read off the lines real fast in his Joker voice.

The coffee table edition joke, his memories monologue to Gordon, and the joke at the end all immediately come to mind.

Give Timm enough control and he'll sideline a classic comic to push his OTP.

Do we know it was Timm's fault?

timm is like the george lucas of dc cartoons. earlier on with lots of collaboration, he was great. now he's surrounded by yes men, and can do whatever, so he ruins his own products.