How to kill interest with one image

How to kill interest with one image.

They do this every event. Though this is the first time they did this shot with all A-List characters.

They could have at least hired a competent artist.

You can't kill something that never existed

which one?

Marvel comics is just sad

Couldn't find one decent artist to draw a small backgroundless teaser image with a bunch of characters posing? In the entire company? Something that can't take more than a day to draw...

I like how they've done nothing to create interest in "Secret Empire" other than reveal the event and hint at books which will feature crossovers, aka the books you'll want to avoid when the event hits.

looks like those cereal give away comics art

>Cuck Bolt
>Carl Manvors
>A-list

Beyond the obviousness of the terrible art, I love how impractically framed Cap's shield is just to show the logo for the event itself.

There's no other reason for him to hold it like that.

Jerome OpeƱa

He's committing Sudoku and blaming Miles, remember?

Why is cap a side character? The logo has HIS shield and Spidey's in the centre instead?

Stuart Immonen

>They do this every event
Indeed
>Though this is the first time they did this shot with all A-List characters.
They do that every event.

>Rocket Raccoon still getting involved with Earth
I knew Duggan was a liar.

>popular characters that i dont like dont count

Wait, this is legit cover?
LMAO I thought this was some fake edit some guy did.

>Carol
>popular

Slowly but surely, Marvel's plan to brainwash people into thinking Carol is a popular character takes hold.

So what's the next step in their master plan?
Cause I don't see any good Carol story to go along with Brie Larson.

Wait for the movie to come up with a completely new interpretation of the character, put that in the comics and pretend it's always been like that. The ol' Tony Stark is now RDJ shuffle.

>He fell for Marlel's "Carl and Shithumans are popular" meme

is this the revival of Super Hero Squad

No, see, in that picture you posted, who is that guy with the purple swords? And Valkyrie is there as well. They at least try to throw in smaller names.

It looks like Cap is throwing his shield like Thor is throwing his hammer to fly.

Because Marvel tries the Youtube way.

carol had like 4 relaunches in the past 4 years because her book keeps failing

>Black Widow's pose

The more I look the more I laugh

"Dummkopfs... They can't tell that I'm secretly heiling... I'm the best Naz-I MEAN Hydra Agent..."

I just don't get what Marvel's trying to promote here

This event clearly built around the premise that Steve is still a reality-warped Nazi attempting to coup the entire nation

So does that mean that everyone else in this group shot are too stupid to notice or are they going to mind-warped into being Nazis as well?

Either way, this is going to do wonders for Carol's already damaged look with the casual audience

Another event! Oh boy. Also, funny how Spider-man is front and centre now that he's in the MCU

What the fuck is THAT art?!?

Latter-day John Cassaday.

What is Black Widow doing on that team?

Black Bolt doesn't look like he wants to be there.

Have a guess.

What the fuck happened to Cassaday? He used to do much better on Astonishing X-Men, Planetary, and Captain America by comparison.

Stop drawing random arrows you shithead.

I wish.