ironspider.ca/freetools/grfxeditors.htm
mashable.com/2007/10/27/graphics-toolbox/#1uT2Ks_cSZql
youtube.com/watch?v=528oXc04ICY
strawpoll.me/14068274
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

New episode when?

Next Thursday.

When you stop touching yourself.

I'll condider picking this show up when he kills his whoore ex-wife, till then it's tv for cuckolds

this coming thursday

actual previous the fuck is wrong with you

Come and discuss all the Treks including Orville, even live chat during an ep while it airs!

discord.gg/7bR8axt

>Family Guy makes a show poking fun of Trek nerds and their 90s show
>nerds love it
>CBS revives Star Trek for a modern audience
>nerds hate it

Are any of you willing to admit you don't actually like Star Trek?

>CBS cooks up a pile of niggershit and calls it spaghetti

Are any of you willing to admit you don't actually like spaghetti?

It is now obvious this is a fake Orville thread.

Go back to your Star Shit Dicksuckery thread.

Just cancel out all the nose and concentrate on Alara

But that is exactly what you created here, op. Why do you think you're fooling anyone with all your butthurt projection? Do you think other people are as stupid as you are? Star Trek is dead. Get over it already.

I wish I had the tools / software to make new OC for these threads, but all I have is basic paint.

Hey man that used to be my line do to paranoia. This thread seems legit to me. There's nothing wrong with it.

Why does this read like it's old pasta intended for some other type of conversation.

2/10 ba8, ma8

You can't be serious. Are you saying you've never heard of GIMP, PhotoFiltre, or Photoplus?

Here:
Best Free Graphics Editors
ironspider.ca/freetools/grfxeditors.htm

35 Free Graphics Programs
mashable.com/2007/10/27/graphics-toolbox/#1uT2Ks_cSZql

Jesus. Learn how to google

Of course.

my current phone wallpaper

Artist did a nice touch with Kermit

Thanks for the tip. I'll look into these.

I didn't even notice Kermit, but it's a nice touch.

>wallpaper
You have a vertical computer monitor ?

He said phone, retard.

>no Yaphit
It's shit

Why did they make Ed Asian?

Cos he is Asian m8.

look at the pic right below your post, seth has beady little eyes

My bad. I've never owned a cell phone before, and whenever I'm handed one to make a call I don't know how to bring up the keys which allows you to dial. I still have a cord phone and a basic land line. I kinda wanted a cell phone as a kid in the 80s, and I know they started becoming popular in the early 2000s, but my guess is cell phones are just a fad which will die off eventually. Why invest in a dying fad. I predicted that they would soon have gimmicks like allowing you to watch shows, or projectors, but I have a potable dvd player, and a video projector for those things.

>Isaac waving cheerfully at the viewer in a sociable fashion

This wallpaper is not canon

Isaac really has nothing in common with C3PO other than being a machine. 3PO is a prissy whining downer, Isaac is so far just Data as a robot.

I feel like if they dropped most of the humor, recast Seth, and upped the production values, this could be kino

I always thought Alara had a little of this cute little ds9 elf girl in her.

>upped the production values

They're already relatively high

The lighting is fucked though

Adjust the lighting and the show is perfect

Yeah THIS

Fucking cuckboys jerking your tiny wieners to INFIDELITY APOLOGISTS
>BUT MUH COMFY

He's how the show would feel like if they dropped all the humor.

youtube.com/watch?v=528oXc04ICY

>Orville characters are diverse, unique and memorable. Clear personality traits with their own flaws and virtues

>STD characters are white men or women, or a white woman in makeup, and a sassy black woman. Oh and they all hate each other for some reason

>mfw Seth is A FUCKING LEAF

>Implying Ed is the first Sci-Fi Starship Captain to ever get cucked on his or her show before.

The Orville is a comfy show created in the spirit of TNG with some light comedy by a man (Seth) whos been a life long Trek fan.

STD is more concerned with giving us a "new" type of Trek show full of diversity, and woman of color with gender neutral names. The stories, characters, and actual Star Trek franchise are the current STD creators second priority. They think they can make up for lazy writing by giving the show a higher than necessary budget, and giving us a dark, and gritty show full of miserable, and unlikable actors / characters who hate each other.

>people refuse to watch a show that portrays infidelity

I don't get this meme.

>dat smile

How fucking wet was Palicki there?

Not to be annoying, but theere's discussion going on in the Discord server guys , join it, not a trap I swear.

Do you think Alara has performed oral sex yet?

What base has she reached? First base is holding hands by the way

The square pudgy face shape didn't give it away?

Yes, she and Grayson had a threesome with that blue alien that cucked Mercer.

Shes already admitted to dating a male, and shes already indulged in one sinful device (drinking alcohol) which would have gotten her killed if she was in a horror movie by now.
To be pure she must stay away from drugs, alcohol, using profanity, and having any type of sexual intercourse .

She could have asked for juice or a soda, but she asked for a alcohol. This was not a good sign if the Alara character is really meant to be pure.

What steps should be taken to punish Alara for this sin?

I want to give her special dispensation due to the enormous amount of stress she was under.

She also probably got the idea from watching human TV shows and movies on the bridge with the crew. I'll wager it was her first sip of alcohol too based on her reaction to it!

Alara is still pure!

Alara's vagina muscles are too strong for any human genitalia to breach. I bet her unspoiled pussy is tighter than a timpani drum.

Alara is still pure!

He didn't have a flapping head, how was I meant to know?

It's cancelled, why are there Oroville generals? Finally these curry nigger shills can stop spamming /tv

As much as when Seth used to spank her

naw Alara, knowing that once she left her home planet she would become impervious to fucking, probably went on a week long sex binge getting fucked by every guy she grew up with on her home planet before she left

>Same fag
The absolute state of cuckville fans

this image kind of shows the divide in how the cast of the shows treats their fans or fans of parts of their IP as you mention.

I'm a 100% Isaacs is trying to burn his own show on purpose

reupped a better version user, minor autistic fixes :D

she apparently has muscle control, otherwise she'd leap off the ground every time she took a step, punch through touchscreens whenever she tried to type, and shatter glasses whenever she touched them and crush silverware whenever she handled it. Also she wouldn't be able to shit.

he does that, its the reason he doesn't have much of a career.

I threw a book away because the main character out of the blue steals the wife of a very likeable character, and then drives him to suicide

probably stop being so easily triggered over stupid shit?

I understand that no one in the future is supposed to have a moral compass, but I ain't buying it.

Guys, what if in 25 years she Kes's out!?!

Well he did dump her right away.

morality is relative

you only believe fidelity is moral because someone literally told you that

whatever you want to "believe" son

Sounds like a real treat having a wife in the future or before the year 1984 . Sadly we are currently stuck in a cancerous rut when it comes to marital matters.

Those really were the days, when men and women could take joy in the word together

I don't remember any of this in any of what I watched??

Is this a spanking thread now?

If you're good

Send her to bed without supper, and 329 jars of pickles to open.

Is this fanart? People make STD fanart?

>nick

Has Dan gotten to her?

>from 9-5 these /discovery/ /STD/ threads are active
>after working hours they always die early, every poster unanimously shitting on the show

Thanks CBS for such a wonderful show! I know you're here watching

RIP After hours /STD/ thread

So which chick would everyone rather FUCK? The first officer, or that jar opener chick???

You know a show is a success when you see fan arts of this quality.

strawpoll.me/14068274
strawpoll.me/14068274
strawpoll.me/14068274

strawpoll.me/14068274
strawpoll.me/14068274
strawpoll.me/14068274

Why is Michael always crying in these?

FUCK- Grayson

cuddle and hold hands-Alara

Or this.

>strawpoll.me/14068274
>/tv
>no fags

I don't buy it who is rigging that poll

> fan arts
>implying

She betrayed her captain and she thinks she doomed the federation.

... and they say STD has no humour.

this is grand

Don't call me that

Why not both ?

when is it going to be "Star Trek" and not the Micheal Burnham show?

There is humour in Star Trek Discovery. Maybe this is where all the humour of /Orgringe/ went, this explain why there is no humour in this show.

her little pout

She wishes.

The aesthetic of Star Trek Discovery is breathtaking. Even you can't deny it.

that's autism you know?

brb learnign photoshop