Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that he knocked IT out of the park?

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that he knocked IT out of the park?

The dude looks creepier normally than in le spoopy clown make-up

No need to be rude

It sucked ass so no, no he didnt

>talked like an old british man at the end
yeah no, curry > this guy

>that hairline
JUST

He was scariest when the movie didn't coat him in CGI and just let him act like a fucking creep.

Creepiest moments BY FAR were the opening sewer scene and the scene where he came out of the fridge and walked towards the kid with the broken arm.

Have you ever been outside of your room?

I also liked the scene where he talked to Eddie from across from across the field like in the old one. More of that and less shaking and running towards the screen.

>mfw I went to go see this alone and 30 minutes into the movie the theater manager walked up to me and asked me to leave
now I have to wait until home release

A lot of effect was ruined by the cgi shake they added

I'm not sure abotu that but the movie was not even remotely creepy. Not even a bit. And I'm man enough to admit even movies like the first Resident Evil are somewhat creepy.

That old zombie dude was absolutely ridiculous and he kept appearing.

You are on a board full of ugly, uneducated NEETs. Of course they pretend it's the most important thing in the world when they have a straight hairline (at 19, kek).

I dunno, I never saw it

agreed, the kids were cute and it better as a coming of age movie then a scary movie. Even in scary spots, they fuck with the camera with cgi that renders it meh (worse case was when it first appears to bev in the sewer near the end and does it dance, instead of being creepy it ends up being silly.

>the theater manager walked up to me and asked me to leave
Why? You stink or something?

n-no...
honestly, I don't know. The theater was empty, and it was literally the final showing. It was a 4pm showtime, so I think they just wanted to load the next movie so they didn't have to do it after hours. Got free passes, not that it mattered since I used moviepass

I liked this movie a lot, worked good as a standalone and a remake.

Thing I hated most were all the "jokes" the stranger things kid was saying. Made me cringe and destroyed my suspension of disbelief. Was almost like a "hello fellow kids" moment

was the shot of her ass really needed?

yes?

Yep. I don't know how many times it has to be said by how many people, but CGI absolutely ruins horror. 100%. Non-debatable. How filmmakers still dont understand this is beyond me.

the fact that you even ask that question shows you're a mentally retarded faggot

For the 250k of product placement, sure

Oh, I thought you were suggesting he was being a dick or something.

>webm

lol what the fuck

His voice was fucking awful. I bet he practiced for months. How did the director hear that and not say "no!"

Richie sucked too. A lot sucked but at least in the 90s version Richie's humor was more than sex jokes. Seth Green was much better at impressions than Stranger Things bitch too.

If anything there wasn't enough shots of her ass