Snowman

Avoid this shit like the plague just FYI. It's not so bad it's good, it's just bad.

RLM review when

How was the val kilmer bit?

What the fuck has Tomas Alfredson been doing for the last six years? And when is he going to get on with directing Smiley's People? REEEEEEEEEE

apparently they CGIed his mouth for his dialogue

>And when is he going to get on with directing Smiley's People?
After this? Probably never lol

It's pretty widely known now that it's because the studio cut the filming time down.

Why it was even released is the real mystery. Fass and Friends must have pissed someone off.

That's not how it works. The director threw the production under the bus while the film is supposed to be in the prime of its marketing. That will piss producers and studio heads off.
This is why none of the cast have come out and said anything against the film. When these things happen, you're supposed to say nothing and take a break for a couple of years and then they'll give you something special, low budget with a great cast, as an apology.

If Alfredson felt so poorly about how the studio was treating the film, he should've taken his name off of it rather than stay quiet until it got bad reviews and then immediately start bitching and whining about how it's not his fault

Yeah, if he kept his mouth shut they would have made it up to him.

The studio knew they had a dog, best just to put it out quick and let it be forgotten.

Scorsese was supposed to direct, then backed out, which meant the script was garbage. Production was scheduled, a director was needed quick, the shoot was hampered by shit Norway weather, they scrapped about a quarter of the script, two competing editors were brought in to stitch it together, and the lead is a checked out, unhappy drunk playing an checked out, unhappy drunk named Harry Hole.

There’s plenty of blame to go around.

Goddamnit!!

was the completion bond called in?

>the killer literally fell through the ice

jesus christ

he has the most JUST face in hollywood now. he literally couldn't move his lips in the movie.

It was kinda weird, then I heard about the health issues afterward and it just became sad. There's a scene where the words don't match his mouth at all and I had no clue why. Also, I didn't even recognize him for the first scene.

Seriously, what is this retarded shit?

I thought the trailer looked half decent until they showed this retarded thing.

If you're a dude, he blows your head off with a shotgun and puts the snowman head on top of it. I'm not making this up, that's literally all he does to dudes.

W-what does he do to women?

He blows their boobs off and gives them snow tits

well shit, I thought you were talking about jack frost 2 op, fuck your shitty thread

what the fuck was with kilmer's voice? dubbed?
why didn't fass shoot the snowman when he walked in behind him?

>what the fuck was with kilmer's voice? dubbed?
Yes, he couldn't speak due to cancer. so they cgi and dubbed him

He quickly strangles/KOs them, or injects some death syringe, then uses a mechanical chicken-wire-saw thing to cut pieces. One woman gets her head cut off and left on a snowman, one has an arm+leg cut into slices while the rest was left intact, and one only gets a finger cut off so he can use her fingerprint. There's no torture/rape/etc. involved.