Codename: Kids Next Door Thread

Does anyone know where I can get a hold of the comics? I'd buy them if I had to. I remember seeing like one or two pages of some of them a long time ago and now I want to find the whole thing

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/1631401424?ref_=pd_ybh_9&tag=viglink20248-20
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Cartoon-Network-Action-Pack/Issue-1?id=24304
kndfanforum.freeforums.net/thread/307/knd-comics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's with her?

is she Sup Forumss new autistic obsession? because I have been seeing her being posted unironically everywhere

You'd have to be autistic to ironically post Sup Forums material on Sup Forums, that or Reddit.

She is a slut

>some of us are not autistic

user we're all artist for even going on this shitty board

>artist
I sure hope you're just leddit and not the genuine article my man.

I meant autistic.

This is why I never shitpost when multitasking

who is the cutest operative Sup Forums and why is it Abby?

That's not Rachel

Google is your friend, there's around 50 out there, 2014 is the year

what a time to be alive

and that's not fanny

>fanny
sluts can't be cute

>fanny not qt

those are fighting words user

>implying
>those freckles
also after rooting through the old fan forum I've found out that physical copies are sold in a pack if anyone's interested (not sure if all of them are in there though) amazon.com/gp/product/1631401424?ref_=pd_ybh_9&tag=viglink20248-20
A full digital copy is here though Ad Blocker is probably a necessity readcomiconline.to/Comic/Cartoon-Network-Action-Pack/Issue-1?id=24304

Why did this show attract so much anime looking art? was it popular among the japanese or weebs? don't get me wrong I love the art but I'm just curious is all

No idea however it did have a mild following in japan

Why was Wallabee so cute?

why are these two so perfect?

Why was he so bald.

She has some cute legs

something, something DCFDTL, a bunch of people say cancer but I'm pretty sure in one of the episodes it's explained completely differently

DCFDTL shaved him in a mission gone bad

No. 5 fault she was sector V first leader. Somehow the mission went wrong and bald Nigel, Abigail blames herself.

Here's another fun fact, most the girls in KND think No.1 has a big ass and some episodes they can be seen checking out his back side.

Literal spaghetti noodles

grab them here kndfanforum.freeforums.net/thread/307/knd-comics

Do you want a 3 piece meal?

Wow if only puberty was like that irl for girls I would probably not be a virgin

>No. 5 fault she was sector V first leader. Somehow the mission went wrong and bald Nigel, Abigail blames herself.
My idea involves the DCFDTL using an experimental age ray on Nigel that only managed to age his scalp into senility. Abby was unprepared to deal with something so diabolical and dangerous as an age ray and, when one of her best friends suffered based on a bad move she took with an unknown threat, she abdicated. However, Nigel actually aged up not only in scalp, but in mind, enough of the Age Ray got through his skull and he got a boosted intellect making him a master strategist and commander by 10 year old kid standards, on par with the Teenagers even. It also gave him a deep-seated hate boner for Adult Tyranny and the DCFDTL.

Damn Australians why are they are so alpha.

we all do...

>alpha
his ass belonged to numbuh 3 and we all know it

but imagine the accents between a Scottish and austrailian couple. Imagine what their children would sound like

Sooth Ifrikins?

no thanks, I'm not a vegan

Numbuh 3 probably did all sorts of lewd Japanese stuff to him when they got older.

Nigel and Rachel should've ended up together.
The show was definitely setting it up. Maybe their relationship would've been explored in GKND.

Implying Nigel isn't fucking Numbuh Vine.

bumping this thread with Rachel

Just did a nostalgia rewatch, good to know Sup Forums has a thread up.

So what's up with the Galactic: kids next door? Is ever gonna be a thing or what?

user, I've got some bad news.

Really? I thought his father gave him a really bad hair cut.

That was the plot of a completely different episode, and it wasn't numbah one.

With all the movies KND parodied. I'm still kinda sad that they didn't do Starship Troopers at least once.

that would've have been amazing

you poor child...

I remember it had some anime references
>numbuh 4 turning super sayan
> same episode, those weird, always polite kids becoming a multiheaded frieza in it's third form

Also there was a cover where main cast was dressed like characters from one piece (maybe dressed is a too much strong word for it)

Made a crazy discovery going through the comics apparently the Toiletnatter is actually no. 4 uncle.

>The GKND are actually evil/antagonistic
>Lizzie and Numbuh 74.239 were aliens the entire time
no, fuck this. it ended where it should have and im already happy with it

The DCFDTL shaved off his hair and used never grow gel on him.

>Toiletnatter's real name is Lou

perfection

>So what's up with the Galactic: kids next door? Is ever gonna be a thing or what?

Adult
Prank
Really
Infuriates
Loyal
Fans
Over
Obvious
Lies

So....these comics are new, right? Cuz I'm positive I've never seen these before

So he just going to walk off after seeing his son get rape?

wiki makes her sound like a mary sue

quads of truth

>Mr. Warburton has been posing the idea to CN ever since the original series ended
>Decided to go the extra mile
>Got some of the old cast together to do a quick 3 or 4 minute sketch episode
>Had a freaky alien countdown on the original rainbow monkeys site for it
>Someone hacked into the site and posted the video to YouTube
>Warburton goes even further and adds another short clip to the start of the original one with some of the other voice actors
>CN says no because they don't like putting effort into anything anymore and probably wouldn't be able to get their grubby executive hands all over it like they usually do with other shows
>Ends up coming out on April Fools day
>The next day Warburton confirms it wasn't a joke
>mfw Warburton still hasn't let this show go yet
>mfw unless he tries [AS] it probably won't happen

Rule 63 wally, obviously.

He probably hates being related to such a shitty villain while Nigel and Fanny get to be related to Father and Mr. Boss

who would be the best sibling? would they be better as an older or younger sibling?
I vote for best girl as a younger sibling, I think she'd be really stressed by her job and would enjoy having someone older that they could talk to

Is there even gonna be a gknd?

all we can do is hope

>Warburton still hasn't let his show go yet.

Just like us.

Compress it harder, captain.

Harvard.

Ban this sick filth.

Father is best dad

Why not post the real one?

I can't have been the only one who had a crush on a character in this show right guys?
r-right guys?

...This is Sup Forums. Why would you even ask? Of course you're not alone!

yeah I know but did you guys ever wanna... you know hold hands with them? maybe even cuddle them non-sexually?

SINFUL AND SHAMEFUL. TO HELL WITH YOU, SIR!

I think they broke up when Nigel went full space nazi.

is there a cuter KND image out there? I think not

Yeah Mister Boss calls him that all the time.

THE TOMMY is bumping this thread WITH NO SURVIVORS

Yeah but in the show you'd probably think he means loo (a british word for the toilet) you probably wouldn't think, hey he's calling the Toiletnator that because that's his real name
or at least I didn't

Somebody haven't been eating their spinach.

I thought he said Loo as in Looney.

See I always assumed he meant "Lou" because Mr. Boss is American and knows Toiletnator well enough to be on a first name basis.

I'm just gonna dump these ideas for GKND episodes that I made out of disappointment.

>Operation G.A.L.A.C.T.I.C.
Earth has been declared to be infested by Adults and a threat to kids across the universe by the Galactic Kids Next Door and pose to destroy it under the changed Numbuh One’s command. Desperate times call for desperate measures as the Kids Next Door re-commission everyone who has ever been a KND operative, including the now thirteen year old Sector V.

>Operation V.I.N.E.
Numbuh Vine A.K.A. Lizzie enlists the help of Sector V for a covert operation to liberate re-commissioned operatives who are in line to be executed for the crime of being adults and the out of practice operatives start to doubt themselves.

>Operation T.Y.R.A.N.T. (Three.Years.Radically.Alienate.Nigel’s.Teammates)
The re-commissioned Sector V unfortunately get the worse of what Numbuh One has become as they are forced to do battle with their once best friend and start to doubt the authenticity of each other’s friendship as a result.

>Operation B.I.T.T.E.R.S.W.E.E.T.
Being re-commissioned meant that operatives would forget certain bits and pieces of their original lives such as Numbuh Five who discovers that Sticky Beard has left his candy fortune and ship to her after losing all his teeth and is shocked to discover the kin of person she has become.

>Operation N.U.C.L.E.A.R. (Nigel.Uno.Creates.Livid.EnergyBlasts.After.Raging)
After Numbuh One manages to blast fire from his hands during a galactic mission he fears that he is becoming like Father and the Galactic Kids Next Door start to become suspicious of Nigel Uno and his strange powers.

>Operation F.L.A.M.E. O.N. (Father.Loves.Atomic.Melting.Evil.Operative.Nigel)
Numbuh One gets worse as he develops his own shroud and he has no choice but to break strict Galactic Kids Next Door protocol and return to Earth to confront the only person who can stop his fiery transformation… Father!