Every single scene in this pointless "film" can be boiled down to

Every single scene in this pointless "film" can be boiled down to

>Steve Jobs is yelling at some jew
>Kate Winslet walks in
>"Steve you're going to be late in five minutes and we're a technology company so we're never late!"
>Steve continues to yell at the jew for another half hour
>something involving Steve's daughter happens
>Steve begins to make his way to the stage the present a new product
>"you know this reminds me of something that has no relevance to the plot whatsoever"
>begin montage to help us remember this all happened 30 years ago

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S78RzZr3IwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I too was very confused by the act structure. Bad idea.

Also Fass looks nothing like Jobs.

It all felt so meaningless, how was I supposed to sympathize with the characters when tehy all go out of their way to be unlikable?

What is this, the 3rd Jobs biopic now? How many do we need?

Sorkin is a hack

Pirates of Silicon Valley was enough.

I hear you, they keep trying to make a good Steve Jobs movie yet when it fails, they just redo and hope the next one is better. Is this why Apple keeps upping the price on their new phones?

We only needed one

Very few things made me as happy as knowing he had a slow painful death. He was a piece of shit person.

NEVER ENOUGH

HE'S THE GREATEST MIND OF THE 21ST CENTURY

But he gave you 1000 songs in your pocket, you ingrate.

I had an mp3 player long before ipods.

This.

I hope he rots in silicon hell.

I dunno why but I found that scene towards the end where he coldly says "hey, I'm gonna put music in your pocket" to be so fucking funny

just it's place in the film and the way it's delivered is so absurd

You don't anymore

I still use my ipod classic more than my phone

music streaming and not being able to have my entire collection of 9000 tracks on disk in one place really triggers my autism

I don't have an ipod either. Never have. I just use my phone, and no it's not an apple, and they didn't invent smartphones, touchscreens or tablets. They just proved that through great marketing you can charge huge mark ups and other companies followed suit.

It was kino.

It was a biopic, not fiction. It can't be helped if they weren't likeable based on the true story.

>They just proved that through great marketing you can charge huge mark ups and other companies followed suit.

Yes, Apple was the first to prove this, retard. You must be over 18 to post here.

>when you create the biggest trendy consumer tech company of the early 2000s and set aside a secret fund out of your billions to create media that will immortalize you among the pantheon of the human race but the lure of easy money only attracts C-listers and everyone's forgotten about you less than a decade after your passing

the better movie.

>tfw Fincher got Zucks right in one

Some stories truly aren't worth telling.

ITT fags who can't admit Jobs was a legend yes there was similar tech but it was fucking garbage i had some of the first htc touch phones basically unusable Jobs bullied those nerds until they actually made something great. Also NeXT was ahead of its time and he was a big part of Pixar.

yeah lets make biopics of every CEO who was remotely competent how fascinating

Apple hasn't done jack shit since he died, will his haters ever APOLOGIZE?

>Also Fass looks nothing like Jobs.
this doesn't matter

Sorkin wanted Tom Cruise, would've been GOAT

>try steve jobs' juice diet to get into character
>get a fucked up pancreas
kek

THREE

THREE MOVIES FOR A PIECE OF SHIT THAT DID NOTHING. A RETARD WHO CHOSE TO DIE. CLOWN COUNTRY, CLOWN WORLD.

Unironically the movie that finally exposed Sorcuck as a fraud

>meanwhile Apple might as well not exist since he died and inbetween him running the company

that's Youtube, pal

youtube.com/watch?v=S78RzZr3IwI

>two seconds of Fincher and a half a second of PSH blow everyone out the water

Almost as pointless as his death

>Be a multimillionaire
>Get diagnosed with a treatable form of cancer
>Instead of treating it with medicine/chemo he goes holistic and dies

what a hack