You mightn’t happen to have a piece of cheese about you, now? No? Well...

>You mightn’t happen to have a piece of cheese about you, now? No? Well, many’s the long night I’ve dreamed of cheese—toasted, mostly—and woke up again, and here I were.

What's the philosophical significance of this lines?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3HpIZrOH4zc
youtube.com/watch?v=oQYwFND7rHE
space.com/14741-moon-composition-cheese.html
millerbeesupply.com/catalog/feeders-feed-c-49.php
youtube.com/watch?v=uM71_AqlqIo
youtu.be/S75OKnM_BKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

referencing literature to seem deep

idk but ive read Treasure Island 3 times and I still didnt remember the line... I felt like a brainlet

>literature
It's a children's adventure story

referencing a piece of literature non brainlets read when they are like 9

yeah but its the GREATEST childrens adventure story

>he didn't read the..
whoops almost let you into the intellectual club

>toasted cheese

?

but how do the Replicants know what toasty cheese tasted like? Maybe what we know as toasty cheese actually tastes like chicken

because they still eat you fucking retard

It's still literature

It's a reference to Phillip K Deckards famous novel "Do Androids Dream of Toasted Cheese"?

he's been eating nothing but honey for 30 years, he wants some fucking cheese.

He used to be a cheese maker before he was a blade runner

Pleb the honey is only for his whisky

why did the bad man put the plane in the buildings

goddammit

Eating cheese gives you bad dreams.

It's because he was constipated from all the honey and he needed some dairy to get his bowels moving

of electric sheep?

Reminder that Trader Joe's has amazing toasted cheese bites. They also have tons of other great products you'll love like stuffed mushroom appetizers and gluten free crispy chocolate chip cookies.

Harrison Ford was just old and rambling, it wasn't inn the script. Just like a few minutes later when he goes "I LIKE THIS SONG" and walks off the set. It must be hard putting up with a senile actor while trying to film a movie.

I buy all my products at Trader Joe's!

There referring The Matrix dumbass

I can't wait til they start doing this in movies. They'll stop cutting for ads on TV because they're streamlined into the film. No break in immersion. Hawaii 5-0 was way ahead of its time.

youtube.com/watch?v=3HpIZrOH4zc

fuck you, nigger. beat me to it.

Someone laughed at this in my theatre. It was pretty good.

See? A real, live customer providing a genuine testament to our, I mean, Trader Joe's great products!

Also, our Trader Joe's dunker cookies are the best!

Are you retarded? They've been doing that for a long long time, it's called product placement.

>nigger
Don't call me that.

No I mean testimonials actually spoken by the actors, not just product placement. Like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=oQYwFND7rHE

A little more of this, and commercial breaks will be a thing of the past!

I'm sorry, xir... i'll go ahead and check my privilege now/

confirms hes human, you dont see reps seeking out real food

It's because the guy who says this in Treasure Island lived by himself in a deserted island for years and craved the taste of cheese over any other riches.

He found the treasure, but what he wanted most was cheese.

then why didn't he shipwreck on cheese island?

How can it be a CHILDREN'S story when I, a 27 year old man, am incapable of getting through it without losing interest and hopping on the internet?
Checkmate atheists

Why not the moon? After all it is made of cheese

That's been proven inaccurate

alex jones says otherwise

remember, he used to adminster the Voight-Kampff

No it hasn't you fucking brainlet. Go study some astronomy

I unironically love Trader Joe’s™

space.com/14741-moon-composition-cheese.html

cheese toasted cheese
within cells interlinked

Haha alright calm down we're not gonna pay you.

what the fuck were the bees using to make honey?
I didn't notice any vegetation or flowering plants out in the radioactive desert

this is a legitimate error in the film that i doubt will ever be addressed

unless they were fuckin replicant bees or some weird shit

ford had plants growing indoors, and we might asume he had been transplanting some into the outdoors

How would replicant bees be any different?
Replicants aren't androids. They are flesh and blood, just grown in a lab

well they didn't show any honey or anything. the replicant bees could just be flying around randomly.

> Buy flowers
> Bring flowers
> Bees eat
> ????????
> Profit

He used feeders to mimic nectar.

My cousin farms, and many of the veggies need bees (cucumbers etc). Sometimes weather effects the amount available.
millerbeesupply.com/catalog/feeders-feed-c-49.php

Those things he had hanging up were that. This is a redneck version

Also why did he stick his hand into the hive?

so what do they eat? replicant honey?

Because once bees are handled enough and desensitized, they become used to human touch.

Maybe a reference to Nexus 9s?

user why would there be a need to show the bees were used to human touch? there were goddamn beehives right there.

That makes no sense.
I got the 'wasp is on your arm, wat do?' reference
but the rest of that scene is pointless other than to show him someone lives there

To show K was truly human, perhaps?

BR threads are the most fun I've had on Sup Forums in ages, thanks lads.

How the fuck did K know where to find the cars carrying Deckard at the end?
Even if the resistance told him, the decision to take him off world was taken like five minutes prior

Because K is so used to the unhuman world, to feel bees on your hand would literally be the opposite of that. He thinks he's human, and tries to feel human by feelings the bees.

K knew he was at Wallace Corp no? So just wait for them to transport him out. There were three fucking cars going along with him. Not to mention the resistance probably had schematics on the place.

It's true.
Sticking my arm into bee hives is like therapy to me. It's the only way I can truly find myself

Well, to be fair it is. You are being sarcastic, but to K, who is an replicant, I can see why he did it if his goal was to feel human. I

Thanks Trader Joe's!

jesus christ just shut your fucking mouth.

In that sense, him thinking it's human to stick your hand into a collection of bees is very replicant like. So it had the opposite effect.

Leave this forum then you pleb if you don't want an explanation to your petty nickpics

>shut your mouth
>was actually typing on a keyboard
what did user mean by this?

oh fuck dude it's been years since i've lived near a trader joes. those things are like crack and i had successfully suppressed my memory of them until now. thanks.

This post brought to you by Trader Joe's: Eat Cheap and Die Slowly. Coming to theaters near you May 2019! Be sure to check out your local Trader Joe's for free samples of Trader Joe's: The Movie: The Snack! Limited quantities, hurry before they're gone. Bring a friend! One friend = five Trader Joe's Bux!

trader joes is awesome.

Who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=uM71_AqlqIo

Those things hanging were feeders

Dennis literally has a video talking over that scene and addresses it

Based Goose

>thinking this means commercials are going away
>not realizing this just means you get a double dose of buy our shit and not more show

He handled that spergy interviewer with such grace

Jesus Christ, just ask him to share spoilers before the movie comes out, you'd still sound less like a moron than by asking THAT question.
>reminder that this person studied Journalism/Communication and STILL is only able to ask questions at this retarded level

I saw this stoned and instantly started drooling for a grilled cheese.

I'm literally about to see this movie for the 3rd time, what should I expect?

For the cops to come pick you up for violating no singles policy

All the same things will happen as in the previous two times you saw it
t. just saw it for my third time a few hours ago
Real talk, tho, I've seen it in Imax three times now and keep thinking about it. It's the only movie that's made me emotional over just how beautiful it is, rather than cheap heartstring-pulling tricks

I'm considering going again tonight. Expecting to be the only one there

I lie at the gates and tell them my gf is on the way.

It's worked so far but I might have to come up with another plan, I think they are catching on.

Just buy 2 tickets then sneak into a dark corner.
Works for me

Wait, what? There is a legit thing as no-singles policy?

Youre kidding right?

you have to go back

try and enter a theatre by yourself and report back if you make it.

I have gone alone multiple times, where are you from??

Link?

Do you have a designated shooters pass?
Otherwise you've been very lucky not to be caught

>he does not go to a real kinoplex

Not him but literally got it by searching on YouTube
>blade runner 2049 bees
And this was the first link
youtu.be/S75OKnM_BKU

He can't go with you

Sometimes you get lucky and the door man is also a beta.

Am I getting rolled or is this legit. I walk in everytime just like that, no questions asked.

The ushers probably just assume you have a valid designated shooters permit. It's how most of us get away with it.

You don't live near Aurora, Colorado apparently.