SAY IT WITH ME NOW

>CAROL
>WAS
>RIIIIIIIIIIGHT

I just realized that he's holding Steve's head.

>dead Kamala
DELETE THIS!

Admittedly Carol went overboard towards the end, but since Tony's argument since day 1 was "Don't mess with the natural order! Muh Rhodey!", yeah Carol was right.

Don't think of it as a grave. Think of it as the future you chose.

But the person who was really right was Nazi Steve.

I don't really read Marvel or care to, but how is this scenario even plausible with Deadpool, Wolverine, two different Hulks, Black Bolt, a Thor, and Vision?

Because Thanos has a Cosmic Cube gauntlet.

No joke.

Doesn't matter, anyway. It's an alternate timeline.

There is a difference between preparing for a possible Thanos invasion, and locking up innocents. Carol and her fans are too retarded to make that distinction though.

Carol was wrong.

I don't really get it. I mean, is the cosmic cube that powerful it can drop pretty much the Marvel Universe with no effort?

Thanos is the hero we need but we don't deserve.

Why the fuck would ALpha FLights, whose job it is to stop cosmic threats, be in charge of DoJ anyway?
And with Carol Corps from Kamala's comic it's quite clear that she wasn't. She just started some vigilante gangs in basements all over the country.

Pretty much, I'd only use the future seeing to predict extinction level events like say a giant asteroid or some other shit, not a fucking theft.

Yep.
Cosmic Cubes are just about the ultimate Marvel McGuffins.

Pretty much, they were the infinity gauntlet before the infinity gauntlet was a thing.

But Tony was against Carol going after Thanos too. He was against using Ulysses' intel at all.
In other words, both sides were wrong. Carol was right about some things but wrong about others and Tony was right about some things, but for the wrong reasons.

It doesn't matter who was right because the event was a fucking mistake

>is the cosmic cube that powerful it can drop pretty much the Marvel Universe with no effort?
Yes? One cosmic cube can alter reality to the user's whims and eventually gives birth to a Beyonder, which are the most powerful beings in existence.

And here we have Thanos using a pair of gauntlets outfitted with a bunch of mini-cosmic cubes.

what issue is this pls?

USAvengers #2

And they're also fused with Iso-8, which is pretty much how you break the multiverse. Hell, that's the entire reason why in plenty of Marvel games plenty of C to Z lister villains can mess up with even gods.

Hell, in the next pages, it's revealed that it took all the magic-sword users to take down Thanos for good, and since there were few heroes at that point, they got it much worse with the (upcoming) Eternity Wars.

This was a pretty bad issue to be honest.

Ah sweet, thanks

>and locking up innocents
Good thing Carol never did that then innit?
Unless YOU have a retarded definition of "locking up".

Locking up innocents, as in arresting civilians who have done nothing. Wow the stereotype of Carolfags being stupid isn't all that exaggerated, is it?

It was good m8.

Show me where it was officially stated to be an arrest.
Briefcase lady was put in an interrogation room, not a goddamn jail cell. They had no evidence to hold her on, Carol herself was assessing the situation before Tony slamdunked in and turned it into a warzone.

I'm prepared to drop the insults and be civil if you are.

>dead Star-Lord, Rocket, and Drax

Where is Gamora?

>Marlel

>Ewing

You seem to have been doubling down on these. Although you missed the Ultimates thread.
Benefit of the doubt; do you have actual gripes to verbalize or is it still just bait?

I'm disappointed that Magik didn't survive to take part in the Magic Thanos Stabbing.

Oh so you want to argue using semantics. By which case Carol enabled the event that led to Bruce freaking out and being killed even though he didn't do anything, kidnapped and interrogated an innocent civilian (which led to her becoming vengeful and villainous as a result of persecution and humiliation), caused Rhodey's death by bringing a non-meta who can't protect himself to a fight with Thanos, put Tony into a coma because he dared to try and protect Miles, and summarily threatened anyone and everyone who ever had the possibility to commit a crime in the future.

>caused Rhodey's death by bringing a non-meta who can't protect himself to a fight with Thanos
Not him, but that argument doesn't work since much weaker heroes than Rhodey have gone into fights with Thanos and other villains of his caliber in the past. Rhodey volunteered. At no point did Tony say that Rhodey shouldn't have been there because he wasn't powerful enough. He said he shouldn't have been there because Carol shouldn't have listened to Ulysses and gone after Thanos in the first place, even though as we've established this is what would have happened if she hadn't

How many magic swordsmen are there? I can only think of Magik and some asgardians.

Did this get storytimed yet?

Carol was wrong, but Tony was wrong earlier. Didn't she tell Miles that he was under arrest?

>They had no evidence to hold briefcase lady.

They did a subatomic scan. Looked for traces of teleportation or psychic energy. There was nothing, every member of the ultimates had already acknowledged it, but Carol kept her locked up anyways and kept behaving like a confrontational asshole until Miss America hit her in the face with a chair. She wasn't thinking straight.

>They did a subatomic scan. Looked for traces of teleportation or psychic energy. There was nothing, every member of the ultimates had already acknowledged it, but Carol kept her locked up anyways and kept behaving like a confrontational asshole until Miss America hit her in the face with a chair. She wasn't thinking straight.
That lady immediately became a super villain.

Arrest has legal underpinnings user. If we're going by the widest possible definition anyone who's every held anyone else in place was making an arrest. It's Tumblr territory.
>enabled the event that led to Bruce freaking out and being killed even though he didn't do anything
She had no intent to kill or even necessarily imprison him. I will cede though that, yes, bringing the whole goddamn team to the intervention was a very stupid call. Between why Hawkeye did it and what Hawkeye saw though I'm personally not convinced he's even dead.
>which led to her becoming vengeful and villainous as a result of persecution and humiliation
I was going to being this up myself as evidence in Carol's favor. Clearly the woman WAS dangerously unhinged, she turned a day's inconvenience into a vendetta worth hiring murderers over.
>caused Rhodey's death by bringing a non-meta
She didn't bring shit, he happened to be there there and insisted. That's what soldiers do. With artillery, might I add, that he was confident in (stupid as "Thanos-killing missile" sounds). Carol's no more to blame than Tony was for not updating the fucking armor like he asked.
>put Tony into a coma because he dared to try and protect Miles
Oh come the fuck on you can't be serious. It isn't even subtext, it's TEXT.

>That lady immediately became a super villain.
I think the lady was already a villain working for the hero-killing hate group. You don't turn into a murderer that hires super-villains just because you were detained for a couple of hours and then let go, suffering no consequences whatsoever, she just went back to her job and was never bothered again. And you don't become part of an elaborate conspiracy in a couple of days.

>Mentally unstable & potentially dangerous
Carol was right again!

yiss
see the archive

It's pretty obvious now that Ulysses will have been seeing alternate dimensions/universes, not the future.

Since when does Hulkling have a sword

also what the fuck does AVENGERS stand for?

That is one static death scene.

>Since when does Hulkling have a sword
...seriously? He has the Kree version of Excalibur user.

>Didn't she tell Miles that he was under arrest?
As a cliffhanger splash-page. Very beginning of the next issue she clarifies "gawd I didn't mean an ARREST arrest, just... keeping him away from Cap for 24 hours".
Bendis is a hack like that.

It's a flashback still tbf, visual aid to the accout someones telling the team

that's cool
desu i haven't read too much marvel over the past few years

if there are no pym particles then i don't give a shit

I didn't get a lot of the jerking it to this issue, I admit. The flashbacks didn't do anything for me.

Eh. I've always preferred Ultimates anyway.

Alt-Us ARE potential futures, dude. Right up until the moment that causes them to branch.

You know what? I like this.
Ever since the start of 2099, there has always been talk about the heroic age where there were a ton of heroes. Every now and then there would be talk about how heroes were coming back, but as far as I know, it never went into what happened to them.

If Thanos came in and killed almost all the heroes, I think that would do it.

Zero day is both the event that split the 2099 time line AND caused the end of the heroic age for them.

>desu i haven't read too much marvel over the past few years

You've been missing out on Ewing's wild ride. He's been lore so deep that even Sup Forums has had to take time to look things up. Really, go read his New Avengers run, AKA "Ah ha! This book was really was the New Mutants all along!"

>spoiling the twist
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'd advise Agent of Asgard as an Ewing intro btw.

>And they're also fused with Iso-8
Well, not quite. They're made of ISO-8 because it's impossible for them to be "true" cosmic cubes. According to Doom, all the Beyonders are dead, meaning there's no one to provide the energy that inhabits new cosmic cubes. Hence why these "cosmic cubes" are actually powered by ISO-8 rather than beyonder jizz.

>do you have actual gripes to verbalize or is it still just bait?
More about tradition at this point.

Understandable.

for reference: Starlin wrote a story during PAD's Captain Marvel where an alternate universe Thanos(who was basically a purple Adam Warlock. No, not the Magus.) was killed with just Excalibur.

In this they had to add two cursed bloodswords and what basically is Cosmic Excalibur.

Why are you just sitting on your ass Wade?

Hoooboy, i'm out

>No, not the Magus
EXPLAIN
EXPLAIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

Contemplating her situation.

Take classic Starlin's Adam Warlock.
Turn him purple.
Also, give him Thanos' balloons and speach-pattern.
NOT give him pupils(that would make him the Magus!)

Done!
Also, pic related

Look again. Deadpool ain't dead

Ironman just sitting there on fire like "This is fine I guess."

Can anyone recognize what he's holding?Thanos without items or enhacements has a fair chance against half of the people you mentioned together. With his cosmic cube gauntlets, he would just wipe the floor with all of them

Wasp's helmet.

Kamala Kahn's brown shirt brigade? Tiny shorted Hitler youths locking up kids who haven't done anything yet? Busting into teen's homes and taking them into custody for literally no reason? That doesn't qualify?

Carol ha nothing to do with it. That was their call; when she found out at the end of the arc, she fired them.
At most she was at fault for trusting them on their own.

Hulkling
Black Knight
That OC from Contest of Champions (Guillotine?)
Excalibur

Shit, Excalibur is a deep cut unless she's been popping up in some other title recently.

The same writer used her in a Secret Wars mini & an Age of Ultron tie-in.

Wait, did they make an alternate timeline comic just to make Carol appear to be right?

Jesus Christ, Marvel, what the fuck?

as they say in the comic itself this is just one timeline. Gold Skull and the year 20XX was preexisting

>Thanos holding Steve's head
brutal.jpg

What the fuck did you think was going to happen had Thanos gotten a hold of the cosmic cubes? He would have just taken them and fucked off to space to hang out with Adam and show them off?

>At most she was at fault for trusting them on their own.
She trusted Kamala to be in charge of the operation, and Kamala was too weak willed to take the reigns, allowing Basic Becky to go full kid-hitler. Carol's fault was in trusting Kamala to get the job done.

In the 50% who survived Zero Day.

Eh, she pushed her into a leadership role she couldn't refuse, of people she didn't know, for a cause that was ill-defined.
While Kamala was also on the Avengers and in school.
She simply had no time or authority to be more than a figurehead, especially with everyone on the team being her senior by several years.

>Medusa wonders if she left the oven on while pegging Blackbolt
>Sam with that creepy smile like he's tripping balls
>Cho and Rocket look stoned as fuck
>Tony looks like he's wondering what he's done with his life
>Colossus and Jane's "I've seen some shit face"
was the artist going for comedy with this page?

Fucktard

Is unworthy Thornton still unworthy at the moment?

>meant Thor obviously