Hey, *snicker* y-you guys want a comfy Simpsons thread?

Hey, *snicker* y-you guys want a comfy Simpsons thread?

don't say it

will sneed be there?

Just wanna jump in and say that I honestly hope every sneed poster gets terminal cancer.

you will join the same nothingness, even if you want to act like it'll be later than sooner

sneed

Wow, you showed them

SUPERFUN HAPPY SLIDE !

begone redditman

you're reddit and likely underage

Fuck off, city slicker.

>could I interest you in anything, madam?

>just get me a dole dipper, thanks

>is that all you will be requiring, madam?

>yes, just the dipper, that is all

when did the Simpsons stop being relevant?

remember when it was one of THE American TV shows? Celebrity cameos that were a big deal. Everyone watched Treehouse of Horror every year.

When it stopped being counter-culture and became regular culture

>as you wish, madam

>Treehouse of Horror

the pinnacle of comedy, television, animation and the entire human race

[later]
>your dole dippers, madam

>superb!

Well look forward for
>In the segment "Exor-Sis", Maggie is possessed. In "MMM... Homer", Homer cannibalizes himself after he runs out of food while Marge and the kids are away from home.[16][17][18][19] In another segment, Lisa discovers an alternate reality where the Simpsons are a creepy yet perfect family.
>Guest stars: Mario Batali as himself, Ben Daniels as a priest and William Friedkin as Dr. Kenneth Humphries[19]

Why is the frinkiac spamming autist mod allowed to abuse his position just because people aren't discussing things exactly the way he wants them too?

I thought the intensity of sneed posting was funny in a ridiculous way, but now its infuriating that Simpson's threads are literally impossible, its like having a song stuck in your head forever.

S N E E D
E
E
D E E F

Stuck in your head formerly Sneed

What did they mean by this?

Well, pardon us, Mr. Gucci Loafers.

I thought the intensity of snuck posting was funny in a ridiculous way, but now its infuriating that Simpson's threads are literally impossible, its like having a song steed in your head formerly.

has that one aired yet ? doesnt sound familiar

If you post Sneed or Chuck or any variation thereof your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Mags, formerly Chaps.

Treehouse of Horror XXVIII, airs tomorrow.

>city slicker?

thanks for spoiling it buddy !

Sneedposting > Baneposting

Prove me wrong.

protip: you can't

Baneposting actually crashed a plane with no survivors, it led me to believe in meme magic. It's not belief based, it's organically repetition based. Powerful stuff. Got Trump elected, too. Baneposting has had years to store and spread power a base, Sneedposting is young and like most modern memes, thoroughly inconsequential, temporary, contained. Consider nootkaposting came about in the wake of Tom Hardy's Bane performance, his bizarre performance in Taboo is a direct result, I believe, of Baneposting's memetic influence of absurdism on Hardy.

Hop in, dude.