I've never heard of a blind lawyer before!

>I've never heard of a blind lawyer before!

>My name is Matt Murdock.

>The famous lawyer?!?

Is Peter literally autistic in this universe?

how can the court sketcher draw daredevil if he's blind?

>literally
>autistic
What an interesting post you made.

>literally
that you leafy?

itt lines that were unintentionally funny

SHOOOOOOOOOOCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

He could easily have heard of him on the news or in passing without hearing he was blind.

The word is used in the correct context though.

its redundant

Not really considering autistic is also used as an insult meaning stupid rather than mentally handicap.

>meaning stupid
uhhh no. it means out of touch with emotion, humor, maturity, etc. for example someone who misunderstands the meaning of autistic used as an insult and thinks it means stupid

Matt Murdock the blond blind lawyer

Same shit, it now means something other than its intended definition.

The best spider-man show ever

>You'll get your rent when you rent when you fix this damn door Aunt May!

What did he mean by this?

Try to look at it without the nostalgia googles. The 3d ruin in there everything.

>SHOCKER! I WILL RAPE YOU, EVEN IF I HAVE TO CHASE YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH!

So you don't like being called names huh? Well that's too bad, kike, because to me you're nothing but a two-bit, no-account, second-rate, sewer-breath-spic with the brain of a nigger and the face of a chink.

How did they get away with it?

Forgot to greentext.

Check the credits

Sam Raimi was part of the crew for that episode

>Ends of the Earth arc
>Didn't star Shocker

What a wasted opportunity by Slott

>The 3d ruin in there everything.
...I don't remember it. Thanks god.

This cartoon was made in the era where people were famous for the quality of their work and what they accomplished instead of their race, gender, sexuality, or disabilities. It is entirely believable that someone could be a famous lawyer and people don't instantly know he is blind.

I can name a famous lawyer today, but the difference is that user here is such a little bitch, he'll say Obama is only famous because of his race.

Enjoy your year one impeachment, bitch.

Also the fact Internet was not widespread back then is important too

lol, you seem mad... perhaps because your butt is hurt. And please don't compare Obama to all the trans and femfreq idiots that think they should get free handouts because they are special.

I just watched it on netflix like a month or two ago, and it's still my favorite Spider-Man cartoon

Try shutting the fuck up. If it's his favorite it's his favorite.

I actually did, and I like it even more. Where it has flaws in animation and censorship it makes up for in raw storytelling.

Peter was never the sanest hero.