Why does no one realize that this originally had a horn, but it broke off! This isn't a horse, it's a fucking UNICORN!

Why does no one realize that this originally had a horn, but it broke off! This isn't a horse, it's a fucking UNICORN!
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS MEANS!

no

This is like some nonsense I would write when I was 7

wasn't there some origami unicorn shit in one of the versions of OG blade runner?

clearly this is an example of D E E P L O R E

Lots of people realized it, user.

That's not correct.

Rhinoceros
Antelope
Cat
Unicorn
Elephant
Lion

MAKES SENSE TO ME

Ridley Scott originally only used the Unicorn storyline because he had the rights to some footage of unicorns filmed for a movie that was never released

>footage of unicorns

Stop trying to give autists ideas

Even without the horn, the horse statue was obviously a parallel to the unicorns in the first film. Morons.

[citation needed]

Deckard carved this shit after masturbating. They were crude and simple, you try whittling a fucking unicorn.

You're right, but your unicorn for ants isn't helping your argument.

Hey Jay, that footage isn't from legend. It was filmed specifically to ruin Blade Runner.

Scott directed Legend (1985) which had a unicorn. The rumor about the unicorn footage in the 10th anniversary director's cut of Blade Runner is that the unicorn footage was an outtake from Legend. There was unicorn footage in the workprint version that was shown to a couple test audiences in '82, though.

Should've posted the high res one where you can actually see the nub of the snapped-off horn. You had one job.

Nope, no unicorn footage in the workprint. Only Director's Cut and Final cut.

fuck user you made me giggle

That's not a nub. It's a cyclops-horse.

Can't wait for the final director's producer's cut 10 years from now with this CGI'd in. Screencap this