Can make super strong humans

>can make super strong humans
>can make them obey
>every aspect is customizable (green eyes pending)
>can't make them breed

this nigga dumb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrZk9sSgRyQ&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=UgsS3nhRRzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aZ9Os8cP_gg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is he even? A replicant? Are those cataract eyes explained?

he called it an affliction in one of the shorts

maybe he was born with it

Even worse Tyrell was able to figure it out and he can't

See Jurassic Park. Scientists wanting other scientists' research.

Wait, there are shorts?

yea nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=rrZk9sSgRyQ&t=2s

youtube.com/watch?v=UgsS3nhRRzQ

youtube.com/watch?v=aZ9Os8cP_gg

Why didn't he get a new pair of eyes made?

Green eyes, perhaps?

he's just a glorified farmer who wears asian clothing and has wood furniture

He had mini space ships that wi-fi'd to his Chinese character neck modules instead.
Don't need eyes when you hang out on a platform floating in the bottom of a dark water tank

I suspect the character was born blind. He chooses to use his sense of touch to familiarize himself when meeting people, even though he has access to his drone prosthetics. This is common in real life cases of people who were born with
limited vision and had their sight corrected later in life. A sighted person who became blind later wouldn't do this.

WALLACE WAS A TERRIBLE VILLAIN THIS SHIT WAS WEAK AS FUCK

>green eyes pending

Reminder Deckard lied.

Except not niglet

It didn't have a "villain". It wasn't that kind of movie, brainlet.

Fix your tv, nigga.

What said, capeshitter

>those that don't know Rachel thinks her eyes are brown, seen from afar
>Deckard who's been intimate has noticed that up close they have flecks of green

wallace btfo

pretty sure he stole all of his technology from tyrell except breeding

Don't be a brainlet, he wasn't a villian.

Yeah, he said it himself that it was one of his "final tricks." He likely just replicated the guy's works and improved upon them, but when it comes to large scale innovation, he's not so good.

>maybe he was born with it
maybe its maybelline

he's not a brilliant genetic engineer like Tyrell. All he did with the Nexus 9's was find out how to make obedient versions of the Nexus 8's. It's not clear that he upgraded much about their capabilities, considering how strong and capable even the Nexus 6's already were.

Only Tyrell was good enough to just add a working reproductive system to the replicant genome like that. Tyrell probably just omitted working reproductive systems from first Nexus models because it was illegal or something.

>All he did
>Made replicants from scratch as Tyrell corp was no more and most of his files deleted
>Not that they would give a nobody access to replicants source code
>After the black out and in the middle of economic collapse
>He just
>Just created replicants that work as intended

he used the little flying robot pebble things to see and that chip that was put into his neck was to transmit it

No way. Wallace already knew all about Rachael and how she was a special type of replicant, which is why Luv was personally alerted as soon as K came in with Rachael's hair sample. If Wallace knew about the existence of the experimental models that I'm sure he inherited the design specifications for the Nexus line, which were made without Tyrell himself until like 2022. . Why else would he name his replicants Nexus 9's even if they were brand new and weren't based off previous Nexus models? Luv said he was a "data hoarder".

I'm not saying making obedient replicants isn't a big deal, but Wallace and his company apparently are not good enough to add a working reproductive system to the nexus line

nexus 8s were before the blackout.

>muh blackout

Retarded. That shit really triggered me. Explain your weak backstory God fucking dammit

watch the shorts

>anime bullshit not in the movie

Kill yourself. Are you literally saying this is animatrix shit!?

>tfw want to get my eyes replaced with pebble vision bot broadcast receivers

This, he never really improved on new models, he just came up with a way to tell if they were dangerous so they could retire them.

Wallace is a hack with a god complex.

Chinese girls do not have green eyes, Mr. Burton.

>can make them obey
The newer models weren´t much more obedient than the older models. Did you not watch the movie?

so are replicants just cloned humans with some modifications? the opening text said bioengineered humans. i thought they were supposed to be mostly synthetic like androids in Alien, but K and co bleed red?

do replicants have belly buttons?

canonically no

I guess when it comes to bteeding robots, he repli-cant.