DON'T WORRY GUYS I'M OK, HE JUST PRETENDED TO SHOOT ME

>DON'T WORRY GUYS I'M OK, HE JUST PRETENDED TO SHOOT ME
What would CIA do here? Even if he shot the guy for real after the fact, his credibility is blown. Why even risk this happening instead of killing him from the start?

Other urls found in this thread:

oddee.com/item_96967.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Perhaps you're wondering why he would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

People have survived incredibly high falla from planes before maybe CIA is just extra careful like that

Because it's neat and tidy and cuts off any loose ends. Why would you dispose of the body of someone you want to dead in a way that will PROBABLY kill them when you can take the literal half second to DEFINITELY kill them

I don't think you can just execute people randomly even as a CIA operative.

What if you had prints on the bullet you put in their skull?

So if this a known thing, why even try to bullshit them with it?

I guess he just figured they were a bunch of dipshit Mercs who would fold in a pinch.

or the movie is absolute trash

Is shooting someone before throwing them off a plane really a weird thing? A clip of bullets is like 5 bucks

Who would stop him?

You think a single CIA agent's lost their job over, like, shooting a Bin Laden courier's drinking buddy? That's basically the level they're at with Bane's suspected accomplices.

>he goes through with it and actually shoots a man before throwing him out of a plane
>turns out it was Bane

What would happen in this situation?

BUT WAIT GUYS

If it's bullshit then why the fuck does Bane believe CIA and leave a body behind to coincide with the non-existent flight-plan?

Nah but it would come up and I'm sure a bunch of faggy CIA suits would turn their noses up at shooting a bound prisoner.

>the CIA plane sees the giant plane approaching and just swerves away and escapes

>Someone in a radar tower belonging to the military of the nation they are in and who are aware of the current operation or even just an American military base radios them and tells them there is a giant fucking plane above them
>Plane takes any sort of evasive maneuvers
>Plan foiled

Or

>Pilots are complete incompetents and start evasive maneuvers when something is clearly wrong
>Plan foiled

Or

>CIAs guards don't start beating on bound prisoners and instead shoot Bane to death and then shoot at the people outside
>Plan foiled

Because it's a movie.

He was lying, he just hated that guy.

Jesus guys, the merc would have had his hands bound, if you really think he could have survived that fall I welcome you to try

What if all those did happen, but Bane was just in a Groundhog Day/Edge of Tomorrow situation and his absurd behavior was the only way to pull off a perfect escape?

where was the plane headed?
washington d.c.?

>dude just turn off your brain lmao

Was the flight plan really non-existent? Big guy had no reason to doubt CIA on that.

I hear more people survive falling from a plane than before being shot then thrown out of the plane.

Was Bane a brainlet? There's almost an impossible amount of things that have to go right for his plan to succeed. Almost as if fate itself had intervened to take down CIA

>I hear more people survive falling from a plane
Can you name any of these people user?

Unfortunately those survivors are braindead John Does on life support, so sadly I can't name them.

I don’t think they can lift prints off a bullet after it’s gone through a brain and skull.

>Bane just interrogates Pavel. Secret location gets busted, Pavel's freed, Bane's killed. Wakes up.
>Bane suspects a traitor in his crew. Rules out Masketta one day, Juan O'veous the next, etc. Keeps getting caught.
>Sets up the Pavel handoff as an airfield ambush. Keeps failing to capture CIA or gets killed.

Maybe with immediate medical attention. Definitely not in an open field with devastating bodily injury and your hands still bound for days.

>implying anyone on that plane would even hear the shot

In 1972 a stewardess survived a 33000 ft fall after her plane broke up in midair

That's a big fall.

Here you go:
oddee.com/item_96967.aspx
>10 Amazing Free Fall Survivors
Most of these just were inside a falling plane, but this guy definitely ounts:

>On March 24, 1944, 21 year old Flight Sergeant Nicholas Stephen Alkemade was a member of No. 115 Squadron RAF and was flying to the east of Schmallenberg, Germany, when his plane was attacked by enemies, caught fire, and began to spiral out of control. Because his parachute was destroyed by the fire, Alkemade opted to jump from the aircraft without one, preferring his death to be quick, rather than being burnt to death. He fell 18,000 feet (5500 m) to the ground below. His fall was broken by pine trees and a soft snow cover on the ground. He was able to move his arms and legs and suffered only a sprained leg. When he came to his senses and saw stars overhead, he lit a cigarette.
>He was subsequently captured and interviewed by the Gestapo. The orderly Germans were so impressed that Alkemade had bailed out without a parachute and lived, that they gave him a certificate testifying to the fact.

>The orderly Germans were so impressed that Alkemade had bailed out without a parachute and lived, that they gave him a certificate testifying to the fact.
I bet he hung that above his bunk at the POW camp with pride.

there's literally no reason for Bane to leave a guy behind like that

the flight plan is obviously some bluff, CIA is not killing guys, even if they somehow hadn't realized that despite Bane outright calling him out on the shooting a man before throwing him out bit, when they escape their restraints and leave the plane obviously they would know everyone was accounted for, THERE IS LITERALLY NO LOGICAL REASON WHY BANE WOULD SAY "THEY EXPECT ONE OF US IN THE WRECKAGE" based on CIA's obvious bluff about ONLY ONE OF YOU

also let me state I'm making this conclusion having not seen the scene proper in years out of pure perfect reinforced memory of every line of dialogue

>I'm making this conclusion having not seen the scene proper in years
Let me help you out big guy

>He fell 18,000 feet (5500 m) to the ground below
>He was able to move his arms and legs and suffered only a sprained leg
>When he came to his senses and saw stars overhead, he lit a cigarette
>The orderly Germans were so impressed that Alkemade had bailed out without a parachute and lived, that they gave him a certificate testifying to the fact
Based.
And THAT'S why you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.

How did you not understand this? CIA tried to shoot the hostage but the gun refused to hit him, hence "he didn't fly so good" where "he" refers to the gun. Like when people say "that didn't fly", it means it didn't work.

Then CIA grabs the other hostage and tries again to shoot him, but the gun just doesn't fire this time. Now he yells "lotta loyalty for a hired gun", because he hired the gun but it still remained loyal to Bane's men for whatever reason.

Bane offers up that the gun is probably wondering why CIA doesn't just throw the hostages out of the plane rather than shoot them.

Hot heads answer this, why didn’t CIA just waited until they landed back at base to interrogate his prisoners?
>inb4 getting fake thrown out of a plane is more PAINFUL than waterboarding

>CIA was right all along
at last my eyes are opened

because he wasnt expecting pavel friends and they were not part of the flight plan

CIA lies, shoots the air at random, puts bags over peoples heads like they are islam folk

who is the real bad guy here?

High art.

Everyone on the plane was working for Bane except for Pavol, it was an elaborate ruse designed to convince the doctor that he had no other option but to help Bane

>Pavel represents the audience
>Bane represents the director
>All other characters represent the actors
B R A V O
R
A
V
O