Finally watched this and really enjoyed it. Why does Sup Forums hate it?

Finally watched this and really enjoyed it. Why does Sup Forums hate it?

Also Captain America was right.

I fucking hate black people

Among Marvel's very worst. Russo bros are immensely overrated. Tons of quips that arent actually funny, terrible action direction, just cutting fights up with fast editing, no cinematographic flair, looks worse than a CW show. Nothing of consequence happens. The airport fight was offensively bland, it was terribly rendered and a light hearted scrimmage. That few second sequence in the OP image was about the only good looking part.

>why does tv hate it?

because they love being contrarian.

The entire final fight is just as contrived as MARTHA

this
just turn of your brain and have a good time

Cause it's shit.

What kind of mental gymnastics do people that watch these go through to convince themselves that this was a good film at all?

exhibit a
a DCuck

Captain America was fucking wrong and only teenagers who don't understand how the world works would think he wasn't.
Back to Facebook with you, friend.

Why would you post this? It's offensive and rude. You should be ashamed of yourself. Seriously, I'm scared for the type of person you're becoming. For shame!

exhibit b
another DCuck

Literally how.

see>contrarian

Sup Tony

yo nothing happenned in this movie

>made lots of money
>critically acclaimed, audience loved
>DCucks claim mental gymnastics when someone on here says it's good

DCucks man.

>mental gymnastics

the other marvel movies are at worst just kinda boring but rarely are they poorly made dreck
Civil War was total garbage from start to finish

It was absolute ass and you need to be either a nigger or a retard to like it.

Also, am I the only one who thought the movie was continually being fast forwarded? Felt really odd and off-putting while watching it.

>Alcoholic Bruce Wayne who can't fight and pew pews versus Captain Amarysue in the biggest breakup in capeshit history.

They hate it because Sup Forums rode the Snyder is based meme and then Snyder said he loved Rick and Morty and, well, Sup Forums doesn't. So they collapsed and had to double down on shitting on Marvel.

t. mouse shill

>Believes in what Snyder fake account said

Yeah. 'Fake'.

t. DCuck

>alien numerals
Fuck out of here, reticulan.

I dunno why you responded like that. It really confuses us. There's nothing odd about those numbers at all.