What do you guys think of Netflix's new show? I've seen half the episodes and Id say its decent...

What do you guys think of Netflix's new show? I've seen half the episodes and Id say its decent. Kind of feels like liberal jibberish but ive had 1 or two laughs so far.

Seriously you see a ten year olds pussy?!?

shes 18

>falling for the hipp internet jew
>now that hollywood is in decline

Yeaaaa, sureeeee. She's going through puberty, that's way younger than 18

Show sucks.

She's a teenager and it's a cartoon.

>da jews

Come again? It's a shitty show on Netflix that you have access to if you're already paying for Netflix to begin with. What exactly is he '''''falling for'''''?

>if you're already paying for Netflix to begin with
goood goyim. goood.

I've never watched it, and the reason for that is because the art style is hideous and the entire premise is unfunny at best, and uncomfortable at worst.

>Spreading social degeneracy.
>>>neogaf.com

this show is garbage and you're a garbage person for watching it

>ive never watched it
>its unfunny
do you even proof read?

I don't pay for Netflix. Also Netflix is owned by white Christians so I'm not sure what you're on about. I think you've spent too much time on Sup Forums.

My point was calling people giving into kikery for subscribing to Netflix because shit like Big Mouth is on it is like saying everyone who owned a television in the 90s was doing the same because Seinfeld was on.

Why, yes. Netflix is the new TV. Good goyim. You lern so fast.

I don't need to watch it to know the basic premise. That's what advertisements are for. I'm not obligated to watch anything, their their job to draw me in, and it failed to do that.

>stop liking what i dont like!!

>a comedy about puberty = social degeneracy

You sound like those feminists who say any comedy where a guy finds a girl hot is spreading misogyny.

John Mulaney deserves better DESU

JUDEN RAUS!

The puberty stuff is pretty funny but holy shit do they shove liberal horseshit down your throat, I can't tell whether it's satire or not.

And not a soul gives a fuck

>I can't tell whether it's satire or not.
DUH