HEH HEH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH

HEH HEH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmJqgdaTArM
youtube.com/watch?v=WIj7gIDFDe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who the fuck was this guy?

That's Durge, a real pimp nigga from a time before the Mouse.

This feels real edgy

He was so gloriously cartoonish and over the top in Clone Wars that I have a hard time believing he exists in any other medium

gotta love that laugh

Durge was the idea they had before they'd fully fleshed out General Grievous. He was this ridiculously powerful bounty hunter that was almost impossible to kill and hunted Jedi for sport. He was max edgy, so they didn't bring him back after the wipe.

I love the helmet design.

that ep was freaky as fuck

his animated version felt less edgy and more intimidating.him being mute helped

comics Durge was terrible. just terrible. that whole comic's obsession with Jedi sucking and just being the worst always vexed me.

This was a cool episode, I wonder what silly EU bullshit they made with this guy
>Durge joined the clone Wars because he hates Mandalorians and relished in the opportunity of being able to kill clones of Jango fett over and over

That's hilarious, I love it.

Hand drawn animated star wars needs to make a come back.

Obi Wan in clone armor was the coolest shit.

Sure was.

aw shit, they made a statue of that?

>gets swallowed by giant man-shaped tentacle monster
>breaks out with sheer Force power
>"Hmmm! Seems I've created quite the mess!"
Obi, you smug shit.

That's an action figure, but there's also a statue.

I love those IG-Lancer Droids too.

I love that mechanized cavalry charge breaking through the clone lines and wreaking the artillery.

I loved this version of Obi's battle armor. It seems fitting for a General of a battalion of soldiers.

I quite like it when the Jedi adapted clone armor to their outfits.

Even if was just the addition of Gauntlets and elbow armor.

Far more interesting than their regular look.

Daran Norris laugh for this guy is chilling as hell.

One of the reasons that Clone Wars will always be the greatest star wars cartoon

>"It must be my britday then, because now I get to kill all of you"

Yeah, made them feel more apart of the Republic army. More consistent.

Not to mention that Jedi robes aren't cool.

>M o m s p i s k e t t i
>o
>m
>s

>p
>i
>s
>k
>e
>t
>t
>i

Robes are fine when they're out doing diplomatic stuff. Save the armor for battle.

>I really want you to show me who you are kenobpi!

I don't read SW comics, so I kinda liked Durge. I feel like would've been more interesting for Luke to fight, though. It seems like other than Vader, Jabba, and Palpatine, he didn't really have too many legit enemies like Obi Wan and Anakin.

This series was better than all the prequels put together

I fucking love, Genndy's action scenes. They have such interesting timing usually used in comedies.

Reminder that the prequels are told through Obi-Wan's eyes and he's an unreliable narrator.

Look up

By the end you were like:
>Come on dude, just sneak off and try civilian life before 1 of those more legendary types finds an way to ki-
>Well, there you go.

Lance droids+lance clones were cooler than they had any right to be

Man I loved the clone wars clone troopers. They all felt elite somehow right down to the rank and file. Even when they were getting killed in great numbers. No matter how bad the situation was for them they just didn't give a shit and kept fighting through.

>One of the reasons that Clone Wars will always be the greatest star wars cartoon
My nigga.

Yeah, I've noticed this too.

Holy shit, he's Gault Rennow in SWTOR.

youtube.com/watch?v=WIj7gIDFDe4

I'm sad Durge-tan never took off like Grieve-tan

>Gutted in the movie
>Made into a worthless jobber in the CG show, which also retconned Genndy's version.

JUST
God dammit.

>Durge-tan

I don't remember ever seeing one.