Redpill me on Eddie Bravo

Redpill me on Eddie Bravo.

Is he the guy who believes that the earth is flat and that dinosaurs never existed?

Hes extremely kino

he ruined the alex jones podcast and should NEVER be forgiven for that

he's truly ascended. don't even try debating him, he knows you're bought and sold.

jujitsu savant but massively retarded otherwise

>tfw eddy takes a massive mexican shit in your big enchilada

>people 1000 years ago were so stupid! they thought the earth was flat!
>people like eddie bravo exist today in droves

>ruined
The Eddie Bravo pleb filter at work once again.

100% right on everything he says. Eddie is the fucking man.

He's a fucking moron who got kicked in the head too many times but.is kept around because Rogan likes being considered smart in comparison

Without Bravo grounding Jones the time-space continue might have been ripped, minds would have broken, lives may have been lost.

God bless Eddie Bravo and Buzz Aldrin's Instagram.

>alex going on some hilarious rant about aliens
>hey alex, what about 9/11 HAHA AM I FUNNY GUYS? I'M TROLLING ALEX *winks at camera*

yes, ruined.

I QUESTION EVERYTHING DUDE IT'S WHAT I DO PHOTOSHOP MAN THEY WON'T RELEASE AN UNDOCTORED PHOTO OF EARTH THINK ABOUT IT LOOK AT BUZZ ALDRIN'S INSTAGRAM

Buzz fucking Aspirin is the man

>Not knowing that Eddie was guiding Alex's energy to have it culminate in the the big enchilada reveal.

Do you even Jiu-jitsu bro

>yur ass
nice

>Falling for the misguide agent that is Edward Bravonstein
Good goys.

Sup Forums incarnate, how can you be wrong when everyone who disagrees with you is a psyop shill payed by the Illuminati and NASA? Also check out buzz aldrins instagram

i lost all respect for him in that semi recent podcast with joe where he said he just believes in all conspiracies

that's basically him admitting he doesn't believe in any of them and he's just putting on a show

notice Civ 4 had a globe map but 5 and 6 are flat? NASA made the Blue Marble app for Civ 4 and eventually it came out that the world can not possibly be round.

based Eddie. He appeared on Infowars a few times. He was talking to Mcaboobs and Cuckslayer about flat earth and they laughed at him and then they deleted the video from the internets

What is on Buzz Aldrin's instagram lads? I'm scared to look.

He looks as gay as Christmas.
bet him and Joe have sucked each others cocks

Probably. It usually happens after bjj practice. You get so sweaty and one thing just leads to another. You will never understand if you don't do bjj,

>he's never given a friend in a dry spell a brojob or two

lmao, fucking closet cases

The future

the thing is though boys, how can any of you prove the earth is round? you literally can't, it's just much easier to believe it's flat, it's like how we can't prove god is real so we just believe in the 'lol dude big bang happend and here we are sheit!!' Im just gonna go with the flat earth theory until its been disproven

/fa/ as fuck, w2c fit?

Soon to become one of the most iconic minds of the 23th century, yes 23th, wake up sheeple

The GOAT fight companion member and our guy,
if you have negative opinions of the brah lose my number...

see NASA is always very forward in making sure their CGI earth is portrayed a certain way

Eddie is a pretty fucking cool guy. He can be pretty funny too. His problem is that he's not a very articulate person you can tell that a lot of times he gets over excited with the concept of being able to explain a conspiracy theory to millions of people and he flails through them.

It doesn't help that Joe is a constant dickhead to most of his friends, it's pretty rare that Joe ever lets him explain something uninterrupted.

Hes actually a really knowledgeable guy on conspiracy theories, which I'm sure most people think is pointless but he's nowhere near as dumb as he comes across on JRE.

How can the earth be round if my eyes aren't round?

Our Guy?

Yes.

Hes actually carlos mencia.

He's based, roundcucks btfo

he's a fucking idiot, there's nothing more to it