Did he deserved it?

Did he deserved it?

I'm Senor Cardgage for Senor Cardgage Mort-gage.

he deserves everything for being a piece of shit.

Haven't watched Regular show for years

How is he a piece of shit?

He went from being a lazy slacker to a huge autist who ruined his friend's wedding because of his own incompetence.

He can't handle himself around the puss.

No.

Even if he turned into a stereotypical numale loser he still got a fairly hot wife and scored at least a few times.

He didn't deserve it.

>literally growing out a neckbeard

Well girlfriendless anons self-insert as cartoon characters, so when the cartoon characters break up with their girlfriends, as normal and healthy as that would be in the real world, anons get angry at the cartoon characters.

Who wore it better, Sup Forums?

He doesn't even have a neck, user. That's his chin and his chest.

>he still got a fairly hot wife

On what planet is that hideous bat monster even fairly hot?

He literally ruined his friends wedding by interrupting it with a speech to his girlfriend about how "she not the one".

If you think that's normal and healthy then you are a messed up dude.

>wheredoyouthinkweare.tiff

since when do painters sign autographs?

>Just finished
>Literally "hurr protagonist an heroes to save universe now here's a montage of everyone grown up" with some "US 90S KIDS XD" mixed in
3/10

Which one was this?

Oh, also "ironic" "PLS BUY OUR BOX SET"

>not having a bat fetish

Why even live?

>loser
>overcame his insecuritie and became a famous artist
>probably rich
>artist wife that is also goth
>still hangs around his friends

I never watched Digimon

Why is it so hard for people to accept that Mordecai grew as a person? Why are they so dead set on him being a loser forever and holding grudges instead of him becoming a better man in the future?

>dat key

Because it all happened in a last minute montage and they don't know how to cope with Mordechai not being a whiny beta especially since apparently there was no real closure on his relationship drama that plagued the series not that I'd know. I gave up on the show a few years ago.