Black people watch Friendsfor the first time

Is Friends really that funny, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=AXS91f8UmhI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2-eitsutpOc?t=20s
youtube.com/watch?v=9GlEAYp-vt0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Xm-r05H4g
youtube.com/watch?v=otdgTjvEuJY
youtube.com/watch?v=AsFCSvqsqFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

'sup y'all

nowatimeen?

ain't got no black people

nowatimeen? nowatimeen?

But what if I hate F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and black people?

How is having a video about "Black people do X" not considered racist?

I actually would rather turn off the audio feed of the hilarious black people and watch friends for seven minutes than this video

They'd be niggers.

White People Watch Good Times would be way better. Just clip after clip of confused Southern People saying 'what is this nigger shit'?

YO NIGGA COULD I *BE* ANYMORE BLACK?
YO SHAWTY HOW YOU DOIN'?
DAMMIT YOLANDA WE WUZ ON A BREAK

other black people profiting off it

is there any "all black people" sitcom that is actually good?

dont say CosbyShow.

I've watched thousands of hours of sitcoms, I think i've laughed maybe 3 times

ugh why are they so crass and uncouth

Fresh Prince

>She's a ho.

He was 100% right about this.

>Black people
Dropped

What you find funny is deeply based on your cultural and sociological backround as well as your ethnicity and gender. That is why comedy doesn't generally travel well between different countries or even different factions inside a country.

>comedy doesn't generally travel well
english speaking countries are the best at comedy

>black women miring hard
>black men seething with jealousy

Why do negros love making reaction videos? There are thousands of them

they are going to watch youtubes and talk at the screen and react flamboyantly anyway.. why not put on a camera and get some views?

Then Leslie should go to the UK and learn English. Clearly her American doesn't translate well.

>hit "play" on a video someone else made
>REEEEE-MIX!!!! (airhorn) (airhorn)
>video plays as normal with black person talking over it
Seems familiar

john oliver

>White people watch Fresh Prince
>Everybody has a good time without moaning about race

They're not even reacting to the show. Just shitting on white people and pushing politics. 'probably none ov them today have black friends... shitzzz racis cuz". They can't go a minute without reinforcing their delusions.

Friends was very popular in foreign countries. I'm sure the average Kiwi sheep fucker identifies with those middle class new yorkers though

Only for western audiences and even the it is only the certain styles of comedy, like physical or something that doesn't require a specific understandment of a thing that isn't widely known to people outside the country the comedy was made in.

Also mostly language based comedy is dead in the water if they are shown in countries where English is not a native language.

Every human being on Earth wishes to be a white New Yorker. Prove me wrong.

It's more like "people watch something they set out to hate", i mean that cap guy couldn't stop talking about irrelevant shit. I tend to do that too with capeshit and such but friends are far from being the cancer capeshit is. Also why do black people insist on all that strange way of talking and insane values like "black people only get married after having three kids"? I thought they wanted to be taken seriously.

I'm betting kiwis found different thinga funny. And the series did have quite a bit relationship stuff as well, so that is something people can identify on.

This shit makes me racist.

>Some of them are acting like if one joke doesnt land for them is terrible. Sitcoms fire at least 30 jokes an episode, its alright if one doesnt make you laugh.
>They also showed them the pilot, pilots tend to be the worst episodes of shows, they have to set up characters and places and have heavy exposition.
>They immediately go to the “cops kill us” within the fucking intro
>”oh black people wouldnt go into a coffee shop with a weddig dress” no fucking shit, no one does you ass, its a show, a sitcom to be exact.
>”I gotta do some black shit” which is fucking eating wings?
>hes wearing old clothes in an old show, hes a pedo
>”bitch is a slut”

Friends isnt even the best comedy show, and this is getting me pissed.

>Some of them are acting like if one joke doesnt land for them is terrible.
are you saying Sup Forums is mostly black people?

At last I truly see.

I live in poorfag Greece and Friends is still airing in reruns 24 years later, it's even something of a running joke here. Yes friends was THAT popular, perhaps even more famous outside of America.

My wife and kids

But what did I do to you?

"they'd name the black guy toby." LoL

>Put a black person in it if you want me to watch that shit

What the fuck? I loved the shit out of all-black sitcoms and surely not because they were fucking black.

I think the one guy is trying to work out his five minutes of standup

Bernie Mac

This is dumb as fuck. The black men are just shitting on it because it's a white people show. They're not walking in there with an open mind, like oh yea let me check this out. It's more like, I'm just wanna watch this because I have to and I'm gonna shit on it because I have no interest in it. If you notice, the black women are more receptive of the show because they're genuinely being open minded about it. Not 100%, but way more than the men.

WRONG.
Friends is very popular. You don't have to be white to laugh at their stupid situations. Just like shows that have mass appeal such as the wire, the soppranos. I'm not italian american nor am I a gangster running a drug business, but I watch it because it's entertaining and appealing.

>This is dumb as fuck. The black men are just shitting on it because it's a white people show.
they're just putting on an act for the audience.

imagine being white in an 80 percent black country, you wouldn't go out of your way to watch generic black sitcoms

Maybe.
I've observed black men tend to be very narrow minded and don't really dwell outside of their comfort zone or whatever they think it's socially acceptable between them. Probably older millenials.

One example is anime. With the older crowd, it was like a low key thing. But the young men of today tend to be more accepting of venturing into other shit.

>nigger watches Friends
>MAN FUCK ALL DESE RACISS AS CRACKAS DEY DON NO WUT IT LIKE GETTIN KEELED BY DA POPO NIGGA FUCK DESE CRACKA IMMA KEEL ME A WHITE BOI

To think I almost stopped being racist.

youtu.be/2-eitsutpOc?t=20s

I use to watch Family Matters, Martin, Everybody Hates Chris, Jaime Foxx Show, Fresh Prince, and Sister Sister. All good shows. Although I watched Sister Sister cause the twins were hot as hell.

if south africa is anything to go by you would be too busy worrying about getting murder and/or genocided to watch sitcoms

>I've observed black men tend to be very narrow minded and don't really dwell outside of their comfort zone or whatever they think it's socially acceptable between them
i think it could be a combination.
they act hard and ignorant to new things because they are insecure/uncomfortable but also all their peers do the same

and that's exactly how blacks in america feel

But there was only two white New Yorkers? Chandler and Phoebe. There rest were Jewish/Guido

chandler was a canadian cock commander, not exactly white my man

That's hilarious

What reactions would we expect from "Black People Watch Seinfeld 'For the First Time'"?

>white people watch The Fresh Prince for the first time

I liked it

>everybody hates Chris
>the One white kid Greg is one of the best characters

BLEACHED

I fucking loved Friends, most black people don't find things funny because it's hard to laugh at things that don't associate with their culture

t. black guy who lived in both Detroit and Oregon

FUCK WHY-PEE-POH

>hate african americans
>hate that show
i dont know who to side with desu

Did somebody say blakpipo and 90s tv?

Out of the way, I got the truest Negrokino in my back pocket.
youtube.com/watch?v=9GlEAYp-vt0

BLADOW, YAWMSAYN

Fresh Prince vs Famiy Matters?

I love that earkel desu.
Also, this fucking scene LOL

m.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Xm-r05H4g

wtf?

lol fuck off faggot.

>get pulled over
>decide to act like a nog and chimp out
>officer has no choice but to put them down
>THEY ARE OUT HERE MURDERING BLACK PEEPO AND GETTIN AWAY WITH IT!

If you don't want to die as a black person, just obey the fucking law like we all do. You don't get to be above the law because your black (I noticed they think rules And laws shouldn't apply to them)

Don't you fucking dare compare it to the situation whites face in SA

>black president goes on tv and sings a song about how whites need to be murdered
>practically state sanctioned genocide at this point
>whites live in fear, at this moment a white family is having their house broken into and being murdered in SA
>govt does not give a fuck

And if they try to come to Canada/Europe , and say that the reason they want to become citizens is because whites are facing genocide, the Canadian gov calls them racist and says they aren't allowed.

This is fucked and I'm actually pretty pissed off you just compared the two,

>nog, chimpin out
back to Sup Forums

they should've done the showing individually, their opinion on the show will be altered because they're watching it with someone they know

amistad

>Is Friends really that funny, Sup Forums?
It's overrated by college chicks, but the people in that reaction video are even funnier.
youtube.com/watch?v=otdgTjvEuJY

youtube.com/watch?v=AsFCSvqsqFA

is this bait?

someone had a lot of fun finding that word

Weird, I was able to watch the Fresh Prince without crying about there being no white people in it

will smith is white

Underrated post.

you're a dumbass. there's hundreds of books about why blacks live in squalor and why there's gang killings.

because it was fun and the characters were likeable, except 1st aunt vivian
and there were plenty of white people in it, it just focused on the lives of a black family

AYO WHERE THE BROTHAS AT????

I CANT RELATE OR EMPATHIZE WITH THESE WHITE A$$ CRACKAS N $HIET

GIB REPARATIONS OOGA BOOGA AYO HOLLA

I'm NOT going to settle for white people being background characters n'shieeeet
fuck outta here with dat nonsense, you better gon' give me some real whyte characters if you finna watch me see yo damn show, shieet nigga

carlton and will were both white, idk what you're talking about lad

yea no honey bun I'm not satisfied with black people appropriating white characteristics.

Everybody Hates Chris

Holy shit those black girls want those white puddin' pops.

eat shit, post-modernist

The same niggas that "don't get" Friends, be the same niggas that enjoy the quipiness of Marvel movies.

white people watched fresh prince and didn't complain

black people wont watch friends because it no black people

yet white people are racist

got my noggin joggin

to be fair, fresh prince is better as a show overall

I gave the vid a chance, but these people are just unlikable, bitter retards.

>white people watched fresh prince and didn't complain
Because the kind of white people who unconditionally hate niggers didn't watch it at all
>black people wont watch friends because it no black people
Because blacks are a minority and have their own culture. Have you been around blacks? Their sense of humor is very different. They literally don't like puns. They don't use fucking PUNS.

>dat feel when a comment hits to close to home

I want to see them watch Frasier for the first time

>liking puns
back to rebbit. Puns are literally one of the laziest fucking attempts at comedy. It's reference tier humour.

>hurr durr race doesnt matter were all the human race
>black people constantly mentioning the difference between black and white people
>constantly mentioning that they dont watch specific shows because black people arent in them
>constantly berating white people for not pandering to them
>constnatly alluding to the fact that white people arent 'oppressed' throughout the video

Dylan roof was right. Black people see everything through a racial lens. They're hugely racist and it's just allowed because muh slavery. Imagine if white people had said similar things about the fresh prince of bel air
>"wheres all of the white people?"
>"all of the black people are dancing around like apes on this show!"
>"i bet if there was a white person they'd be called some corny white name like kenneth"

This shit is insane.

>They literally don't like puns
most people who use puns, do so ironically
Black people don't get irony

Yeah because white people are so different
>King Nigger
>Obongo
>Muslim
>Kenyan
He wasn't any worse than Bush. None of the insults about Bush were race related, yet most of the ones against Obama were.
Really makes you think.

>comparing 4chans reaction to the FIRST black president of the USA to how black people act when watching a fucking sitcom.
yeah, not really comparible

Racists of colour are given free reign to say whatever they like without getting called out on it

Even in mainstream media you had people saying "barack HUSSEIN ( did I put enough emphasis on this even though barack is just as weird ) obama"

I wouldn't blame them, Fresh Prince of Bel Air is upper-tier comfy.

because anti-democrate networks were obviously trying to associate him with muslim extremism. It was a campaign tactic. Get over it, it had nothing to do with race. If he was a white guy with the name hussein they would have done the same thing.

This.

I remember watching all black cast TV shows as a kid and never once thinking "oh I can't relate to these characters because they have a different skin tone to me"

All of them are comedians but couldn't land a funny joke throughout the entirety of the video.