Do they still enjoy doing it after 20 years?

Do they still enjoy doing it after 20 years?

Nah. You're Getting Old was the logical end point so it's all downhill from here.

making a ton of money for almost no effort whatsoever? probably

From the looks of the last tree seasons NOPE!

More than you enjoy your job.

The video games are now the REAL South Park and the show is just a side project.

last time they enjoyed it was with scientology

Fuck no. But why would they stop? Simpsons really paved the way for non-ending animated series. Depressing desu

This, I haven't watched teh show in forever though. Cartman's line when you pick the jew class in stick of truth got me good, would that even be allowed on tv?

This season has been mediocre so far, but the Hommels episode was probably the best so far. It was nice having the boys as the focus again and the opioid stuff was topical but mostly for the animal performers joke

They obviously do. Just far less compared to when they started, I'd imagine.

No, their butts are pretty raw by now!

latest season is pretty decent. a lot better than the last one.

The sad thing is that when he actually takes his time to write out stories he's funny. Team America was great, Stick of Truth was funnier than any South Park episode for years, Book of Mormon is supposed to be funny although I haven't seen it. The 6 Days to Air thing seems like it killed the quality of the show. I think they should just make movies.

Can confirm Book of Mormon is hysterical.

No, he just needs money to feed his wife's son.

>making a ton of money for almost no effort whatsoever? probably

Lets not forget they get a free pass and can shit on literally anyone they want, so Im sure that helps them get out of bed.

If that were true, they wouldn't have spent the last five seasons playing it safe.

>playing it safe
>last two seasons were the first time in years that people got offended at South Park

They might enjoy doing the video games more if development wasn't so long and hard. TFBH is better than the last few seasons all together

Cannibal the musical was also pretty funny.

this

this is true kinogaming

I guess there are moments where they just power through it and there are moments where they truly enjoy it. For example I can imagine them cracking up in the sound booth recording the old lady farts for the last episode and having a good time.

why is he so handsome

JUST

I don't think they do. They spend less time on the show than when they started and they are doing a bunch of side projects. It isn't for the lack of ideas or talent, but it takes more than 6 days to make a good episode.

I would be happy if the just cancelled the show and they pursue other things. It would have the side benefit killing Comedy Central too.

While it's somewhat on topic, is there a single episode in season 20 worth watching?