youtu.be/ntrmzQuqRhc?t=1m22s
twitter.com/gamingandpandas/status/911465945696227328
youtube.com/watch?v=8mSB9F45aEc
strawpoll.me/14043832
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

check my digits

Voyager gets too much hate.

*runs away*

You have to admit, Voyager probably had the most production problems out of the various '90s series. It was pure insanity on set and in the writer's room.

Voyager is literally unwatchable

Only the borg episodes are watchable and even then they ruin the borg

man I hate voyager

even std is better

why did Voyager suffer so much and why didn't ds9?

Just started my third Janeway worship session. Think I'm losing some steam, the faps were heavy, sweating and delirium starting to wind down.

Thank god, starting to feel calloused below.

>Voyager is literally unwatchable
>Only the borg episodes are watchable and even then they ruin the borg
>man I hate voyager
>even std is better
This isn't a good post because the Borg episodes are not that great, except for Scorpion. The Doctor and Seven stuff is classic trek and Season 4-5 is some of the best Star trek out there.

Because the writing team didn't hate each other and Avery Brooks was smoking pounds of marijuana every month.

>There are so many Jews involved that it's crazy even for Hollywood. Also, the LLAP hand sign etc. Every Jew I know is a Trekker.

It's one of the few shows that is accessible to Jews and non-Jews on a fundamental level. It's only the far, far right goofballs and the most insidious of leftist Jews who can't see eye to eye on the show.

>ywn live every moment in pure bliss like Avery Brooks does
why even live

>people on here say DS9 was shit
i loved it
>people on here say VOY was shit
i liked it
>people on here say ENT was shit
i liked it

who the fuck cares what other anons say

ALLAMARAINE, COUNT TO FOUR
ALLAMARAINE, AND THREE MORE
ALLAMARAINE, KIRA'S MOM IS A WHORE
ALLAMARAINE, ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS ON TEROK NOR

>erick avari
Goes from playing MUH PROPHETS Bajoran rabbi to muh space station human rabbi
Turns out he's Jewish

youtu.be/ntrmzQuqRhc?t=1m22s
What more do you want in life?

>>people on here say DS9 was shit
Literally who?

This is art

STD shills.

Screw you buddy, you made me fart loudly from laughter on the bus.

>tfw I'll never know if even half the shit people say about Avery Brooks is true

>Literally who?
Some of us old fucks think it was a little too grimdark but in light of STD, it seems like pure kino

I told you that you can't trust the god damn Cardies Keiko. If I see you walking past his shop one more time I swear I'm taking that job teaching at Star Fleet Academy!

That pic was the first episode I saw of DS9 back in the day. Did not watch DS9 until 10 years later.
Easy with that edge cuz

>Literally who?
you must be new here

HEHE

Love it.

Did you see him in The Captains? Brooks blazes. He's a Jazz musician. That's like a prerequisite. Guess who else is a Jazz musician? and has a penchant for munchies

>tfw no Sisko father figure

>DS9 when it's a dominion/main plot related episode: 9.5/10
>DS9 when it's yet another stand alone episode (time travel 60% of the time too): 2/10

I guess I fell for the serialization meme

>DS9 when it's yet another stand alone episode (time travel 60% of the time too): 2/10

>Bald, bearded Sisko with the older uniforms

I don't know why but it always looks weird.

Magnificent.

ATTENTION /TREK/ WORKERS

If you are seeing this message it means you were trying to false flag DS9. I can assure you, almost everyone and their grandmother loves DS9..

..and speaking of mothers, HEY KIRA I BANGED YOUR MOTH-*click*

how about that brief period in which he had both hair and goatee

shit's weird.

Attention BAJORAN WORKERS

The hairs on my anal cavity have congealed fecal matter stuck to them and I cannot pry them off. I believe humans call it 'clegnut'.

Dukat out.

>tfw just a couple years ago my sister was in some sort of go away acting camp and she said at one point Avery Brooks showed up to talk about his career and she said he was clearly high out his mind and didn't make a single word of sense

What a legend.

lol, that goatee is so badly glued on

I think this meme is stupid but here's your you.

Rarest Sisko

Are those the guys that forced their daughter to get a sex reassignment surgery in the latest star trek episode?

That's just fucking with me way too much. Is that the episode where he and Jake build that Bajoran wood ship?

How many episodes was he actually like this

I dunno I just grabbed it off google

You'd better not be lying to me, user

Garak would just do the surgery himself.

I'm certain of it, now, that this is one of you guys' Twitter feeds.
twitter.com/gamingandpandas/status/911465945696227328

He is. Brooks is just eccentric, he's a crazy old jazz man now.

I'm not. This was like 3 years ago and she said he could not stop smiling and giggling almost the whole time.

just watch The Captains on netflix, it's clear Avery Brooks is high as fuck.

>he's a crazy old jazz man now
>implying crazy old jazz men aren't high as fuck 24/7

Tell me Captain, if Star Trek threads are so great then why did you read that in my voice?

Will someone CUT THAT THING OFF!
Bleeding from my ears..

>it's a Jeffery Combs episode.
Why was he so good, anons?

Another underappreciated Shakespearean actor who we were lucky enough to see get his chance to shine.

mfw Garak is the best star trek character. Even better than Q

But Q isn't a good character, the character just happened to have an ok actor.

I wonder if my pagh is strong

All shall be told if you walk with the Prophets my child.

Who would you talk to first?
For me it's a Spicy McPicard best sandwich there is.

Bakula seems like the broest but I would talk to Mulgrew first.

>How many episodes was he actually like this
5, at the end of Season 3

Please no cross-board memes

Avery because he's a crazy nigger or Bakula because he seems a bit more fun.
20 years ago I would have said Shatner but I don't know if he could handle my drinking habits at age 80

janeway.... easy on the lattes

that is easy to say now that discovery is out

What did they mean by this?

You're no fun

Bakula because I've actually met him. It was at a Trek con but I asked him to autograph my Cat's Don't Dance soundtrack and he was fucking tickled pink that I had it and wanted to talk about the movie. He was super friendly and appreciated that I knew his other shit.

What does this metaphor represent?
Are the tennis balls... ?

This is an entertaining episode, if a little wacky with the Ops characters being paranoid and representating various facets of Julian's personality but this Lethean character.

I don't know, he seems so comically MWUAHAHAH type of evil. I never like those types, even if the story specifically calls for it.

In Discovery, a cloaked Klingon vessel rams, and destroys the USS Europa. But I thought only one ship was cloaking technology, and it was the first one there, and it had already decloaked.

So what exactly rammed Europa?

I take that back, this ending scene took a couple of minutes longer than I remember. Just a shaky, brittle Bashir going on about some rather mundane details and the villain lacks dimension.

>Parental Advisory
Are those warnings even legally necessary anymore? physical media is dead

I wish they did more orb episodes

Agreed.
In fact, I loved all the Orb experiences and how they'd use the main characters as vessels for the Prophets.
That Vedek Bareil orb experience was particularly spooky.

YAW best bow down to that gran' NIGUS

who here high as fuck watching ds9

if by high you mean insomnia then I'm Odo in pic related

More on my sister's experience sitting in on a high as balls Avery Brooks at a acting camp:

Apparently he talked about how the producers didn't want him to go bald on the show because they thought viewers would get him mixed up with Picard. Also he was wearing overalls.

>There's no turning back

>they thought viewers would get him mixed up with Picard
That's... I dunno, the opposite of racist?

youtube.com/watch?v=8mSB9F45aEc

Please answer honestly.

strawpoll.me/14043832

Are you surprised by the results?

No because this is /trek/ and The Ovrille is trying to be Star Trek, while STD is trying not to be.

Underrated post.

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

Seeing this episode again was weird after they decided a couple seasons later that Bashir was a mutated freak.

That's a cool story! He seems like he's genuinely nice

Remember that episode where Sisko gets so high on Tellarite kush, he thinks he''s having an Orb-experience, and then it turns out he''s just naked in Morn's mud bath with the senior staff around him trying to coax him out?

now i want a riker/sisko buddy cop film visiting current year earth a la bones/spock

I always thought it was weird that Kurt Vonnegut was in this episode.

>Computer, I'm CIA
>make a big guy
>disengage safety protocols... for you

>LEMONADE