What was the big deal? He just wanted to enjoy his hamburger

What was the big deal? He just wanted to enjoy his hamburger

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ot_katYYiU
youtube.com/watch?v=UqhXBSW0Zns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this was over 10 years ago
It still feels like it just happened.

Welcome to growing old. Every moment passes faster and faster, until one day you're shitting yourself and can't remember your name.

Why do americans do this

>this was over 10 years ago
wtf it feels way longer than that

hes is obviously upset it wasnt in&out, the patrician that he is (thanks to his baywatch cali years)

because our piss pots are impeccably clean
only literal third worlders cannot do this

oh look some third worlder bragging that his bathrooms are too disgusting to eat in

youtube.com/watch?v=2ot_katYYiU

When you are sad just listen to The Hoff.

Lets be honest here who hasn't been so drunk they ate a burger or pizza or cheese fries while horizontal and completely off yer tits.

His daughter should have stopped hassling the Hof

I pissed on my mom's coffee table

this.........

this is A mess

I pissed on the club floor at a Ween show for the Mollusk tour.

How did that even get out back then? Did his daughter purposfully uploaded it for everyone to see to embarass him? What a cunt.

Probably felt like she was "exposing" something, when really she was just being unfaithful to her father

ITT: We post an actor's lowest point

I don't drink.

The internet was still a relatively new thing to the majority of the world, and camera phones were the same.

It's just a drunk dude, happens to be "the hoff" who was prime meme material

you can tell it's rock bottom when they have a ratty looking plastic bag in their hand.

>unbuttoned jeans

kek

Aren't there dozens of pictures of Liam Neeson having pissed his pants?

> oi its just a dash of ol' boot bosh on the burgey doo.

Yes but that's an alpha move

Will Hammy go back to dumpster diving after The Mouse is done with him?

feels exactly like 10 years to me.

okay

We've all been there. And if you haven't been, go fuck yourself and get a job, son.

I've been worse than that, he only has 2, maybe 3 bottles there.

it really doesn't

Man that Spongebob cameo really fucked him up

He was really attached to that unborn child.

I'm pretty sure those pics were taken right after his mom died or something like that. I think he has unjusted himself by now

> hey guys it’s me Witchblade. Do you know where I could get some cocaine? If not cocaine some crack? If not crack can you direct me to the janitors closet so I can attempt to make some crack?

if im so drunk im on the floor, im puking

> I’m such an alcoholic that it didn’t appear weird to me that his bottle was open.

Pic related. What I have no chance of getting.

Was the Witchblade TV show better or worse than the anime?

It made the actress turn into this. For the time though it was well received

> On April 3, 2017, Sag Harbor Village Police arrested Butler when she was found passed out drunk behind the wheel of a vehicle that she drove onto the sidewalk of Main Street. Butler, 46, of Winnetka, California, was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated and seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, both misdemeanors, as well as second-degree harassment, a violation.Stalking complain

I think she played Mclovin’s mom in Kickass

It's disposable and for alcohol. Was he supposed to have a Louis Vitton bag?

Literally who?

Alcohol is a drug, user.

Don't do drugs kids

>Wake up with food all over yourself and the bed

Better than some things I've woken up covered in I guess.

The tendies just appear in the fridge user.

drunk? nah but on benzos yeah that's the life

damn dude this guy is 40 years old

All I see in this picture is a man with a strong willpower and bone-crushing hangover, who got himself together enough to leave the house to get some groceries to set him back on track.

Damn straight.

>Titus_dance.gif

How the king has fallen...

How do you turn yourself, a handsome man, into a fat blob?
How does he do it

This was him? Holy shit, how the fuck did that happen?

>Partner(s): Maria Cristina Ruiz (1988–2001)
>Children: at least 16 (sources differ); including Christian, Cheyenne and Stefano[a]

Welp, i'd go whale mode under these circumstances too. Latina wife as well as over 16 fucking children. Must be psychological chaos.

Our bathrooms are so clean you can eat off the floor. I do it often.

>not being able to handle your alcohol
Underage b&

When Alexander looked out he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer.

Marlon had all the money, travel, experience, food, drugs, booze, children.

All he wanted was food and solitude.

>All he wanted was food and solitude.
I have nothing and that's all I want too.

lol google image search this

At least one of those kids killed themselves and another murdered her boyfriend (and died not long after Marlon did.)

>reCAPTCHA
>select every square that isnt marlon brando

what a piece of shit daughter. guy knocks your mom up, raises your ass,and your lucky enough to be the daughter of a very famous rich man who i assume takes good care of you so you upload a video of him just being a drunk dumbass like 90% of the people lambasting him have been at some point in their lives and completely embarrass him. for what?

hope i have a son

I once woke up pant- an shoeless on a mountain top. I have no recollection of anything that happened the day before.

Don't worry.
You'll never procreate.

Damn son, that is proper shit

>I don't drink.

>got himself together enough to leave the house to get some groceries to set him back on track.

And some more vodka, just as a reward for all the good work he's done today

fuckin' kek

bitch is a tweeker
t. her dealer

Kill yourself.

what did you do after? walk back with no pants?? gib story pls

Jesus.

youtube.com/watch?v=UqhXBSW0Zns

Is he fat again yet?

probably not unless i get a much better career, but you wont either

I hope that's a diet soda. Wouldn't want him getting fat

Of course, why do you think I'm here?

is he playing robert paulson in fight club 2?

Why?

One night me and my friend Jack decided we was gonna take his dad's brand new 4 x 4 pick up out for a ride on the lake we had a belly full of Jack Daniels and some Pepsi, too and we decided we were going for a ride!
Well we got out on that ice and started spinning around doing 360's and 180's all over the ice slugging down Jack Daniels as fast as we could that's when I heard the most horrible sound I ever heard in my life!
And I knew we were going through the ice!
Well, we broke through the ice sunk down to the bottom the water starts rushing in through the doors and the windows I started freaking out and Jack says "Hey man if you're gonna make it through this alive you're gonna have to settle down and breathe the air off the roof"
While the water rushed in!

How do I unsubscribe from this blog?

this. i honestly thought it was cute how he lay down beside his children even though hes an adult, sort of an unspoken trust where you let your guard down and loose your manners infront of the people you care about.

I lay down with my daughter every night.

You can't.

i wish i had her jawline

If I'm drunk on the floor I'm usually passed out in a puddle of my own piss.
I got so sick of cleaning piss stained clothes and the floor I laid off the excessive binge drinking.
Better on the floor than all over my bed because all my sheets and comforter soak it all up.
I used to never piss myself but after 8 consecutive years it's catching up to me.