Good Time

I fuckin loved this movie. Everything about it worked so well.
Based cinematography, based soundtrack (thanks to based Oneohtrix PN), based cast ( ESPECIALLY Pattinson).

Sadly I could only see it at a movie festival as it wasn’t showing at any of my local cinemas, otherwise I’d go see it again.

Did you see it? Any odea when the blu-ray might come out?

I saw it mid-september with some friends at a local artsy theater in montreal. Loved it, want to see it again.

I think the movie hits streaming in like a month, bluray probably around the same time too.

Great, thanks bud.
Really looking forward to what the Safdie brothers will do next, this movie really resonated with me.

Yeah, apparently their next is being produced by Scorsese. Its called uncut gems, all set in the diamond district. Cannot wait. Should be shooting early 2018. Faaaack this movie was too good.

It’s one of my favorites of the year and not enough FUCKING people saw it.

>that scene where the dye explodes
>every building around them is bright red
Fucking ingenious

Really looking forward to that.

oh shit, didnt catch that.

This mvoie made me so fucking edgy in certain parts. The part where the acid gets dunked on the dude upset me so much, and when the guy was leaning over the balcony I was squirming so badly. Fuck me that was an intense movie. christ

i was shilling it a few months ago Sup Forums was having none of it

movie of the year for me

I saw it twice in theaters and got my friends to come with me. Safdies are the most based. If you liked this I'd recommend seeing their other stuff (if you haven't already): Heaven Knows What is extremely similar to this movie, Daddy Longlegs is great, and Lenny Cooke is a really effective documentary. Also Frownland, which was directed by their co-writer and co-editor on this movie, Ronald Bronstein. is also really great

I really liked how the Safdie bros managed to blend in some genuinely hilarous scenes in here. Like that suicidal fat chick that accudentally stabs herself thanks to the cops that were trying to prevent her from killing herself. Or when Pattinson starts to make out with the black chick. Or the whole flashback scene of the guy’s first day out of prison.
Speaking of which, I was really sympathetic to the guy until right near the end.

Amazing movie, trying to see it again but not many theatres here are still playing it.

Funniest scene in the movie is when they're searching the haunted house ride for the money and that mummy just randomly sits up and screams

Thanks, I haven’t seen the rest of their ouvre, will start watching them soon.

>Like that suicidal fat chick that accudentally stabs herself thanks to the cops that were trying to prevent her from killing herself.
refresh my memory, when was this?

Its fantastic. A real gem.

When Pattinson was watching tv w/ the black chick. It was on a documentary.

oh right they were watching COPS, had to turn it off, cant see them justify that shit

I'm glad I caught this in the theaters. Not as good as I thought it'd be, but I liked it

:^)

The best was jacking the black guard and claiming he was the intruder, also Pattison bonding with his pitbull made sense with his line earlier in the movie "I was a dog in another life"

It was an actual fucking episode of COPS, show is nuts

Also am I the only one that was annoyed by the retard brother?

Really wanted to fucking see it but missed the showings near me and there's been no cams or anything. At least I don't have to wait much longer for the Blu Ray

Of course not, he was retarded, they’re always annoying. That scene at the beginning when he starts to cry was something else.
He was ayed by one of the Saffie bros btw.

nuh!
im cold!

I recently caught it at metrograph in chinatown in 35mm. both of the safdie brothers came out afterwards for a q&a with only around 45 people max in the audience. just by the way they spoke it's so clear that they're insanely intelligent. josh safdie is coming back to metrograph again to introduce the movie the crazies. you know i'll be there

>mfw rare pepe appears

In not jealous or anything

Damn, that's pretty cool

>tfw you'll never make arthouse kino with your brother

It really annoyed me how the retard go out in the end, and the lengths Robert went for his brother, especially stealthing the hospital ward but finding the wrong fucking guy

Also the score was fucking great, and I loved how they call it a Suburban Odyssey

Subterranean Odyssey*

Also Pepe fucking cameos

I didn't know Sam Hyde and Nick Rochefort were making indie movies.

>le based this le based that xD
Why don't you try to actually articulate a coherent sentence before sperging out like a memer retard?

back to neogaf

Did you watch it at Festival do Rio? I wanted to watch this and Logan Lucky so bad, but couldnt find time.