The Gem Homeworld goes to war with Cybertron, who wins?

Composite G1 Cybertron, to be clear

the viewers

I think fanfiction.net is still open. You should give it a look over.

wut

It is still open. Go post this shit some where else.

This thread keeps being made just because SU fags can't handle the fact that the Gems are easily outclassed by many other fictional alien races.

>deploy dark energon seeders to gem kindergartens
>corrupt the shit out of all the incubating gems
>???
>conquest

These threads are so fucking stupid. We barely know anything about Homeworld, how the fuck are we supposed to riddle this shit out?

nofunallowed.jpg

It's Faggot Universe fans shitting up the board because they can't resist talking about their dumb bullshit in their own general.

OP said G1

By composite, I'm assuming you mean Autobots+Decepticons?

intelligence:
>G1 Cybertronians are fucking morons and can't shoot for shit, and can only build non-sentient robots
>gems are not a whole lot better, but at least have more useful plans, infrastructure, and a method to mass-produce thinking soldiers

combat:
>if a Pearl is slightly taller than an average human, then a Diamond could look eye-to-eye with a reasonably large Cybertronian, and could probably go toe-to-toe as well
>gems have a much, much smaller lethal hitbox than Cybertronians
>hordes of tiny gems can swarm larger robots and can respawn if stepped on or swatted

weaponry:
>gems blew a giant hole in russia, implied to be the work of a Diamond
>G1 Cybertronians can maybe knock each other down by shooting at each other, most of the time
>gems have faster ships

HOWEVER, non-G1 Cybertronians have:
>mass-production soldiers who are manufactured quickly and ready to fight within minutes of being born, as opposed to taking years to grow and train
>the ability to think critically, scientific progress, and tactical knowledge beyond "they bad we good"
>world-destroying weapons
>a cast of more than 15 people, where even the background characters have greater than 2 int
>characters with special abilities to match gem abilities
>minicons
>vampires?
>time travel
>emotions
>the ability to not die if you don't see the body

If it's just the G1 cartoon, my bet is on Gem Homeworld, just because of sheer numbers and whatever weapons they have. If it's any other universe (excluding Beast Wars), then Cybertron would win because of better mass production, better weaponry, and not being completely stupid.

>By composite, I'm assuming you mean Autobots+Decepticons?
No, they mean all the different versions of G1 together

You know what? Let's throw another alien race into the mix.

>Lombaxes

doesn't it take like, 3 days to respawn?

G1 Cybertron is a giant robot itself. And theres a second one too.

The Gems are fucked.

Oops.

Thank you G.I. Joe vs Transformers for finally bringing the transforming Cybertron idea into a G1 story.

Depends on the gem. Amethyst respawns in a couple of minutes, maybe less than a minute. Pearl is fussy about getting her appearance just right, so she took a couple of weeks.

I'm assuming if Rubies or other generics are poofed, they won't care all that much about the physical as opposed to following orders and getting back in the fight ASAP.

Oh.
Well, OP will have to put up with it because that's all the writing I'm doing.

Theres nothing that says G1 Marvel Cybertron COULDN'T have turned into a robot. Aside from, ya know, the idea not existing yet.

>who wins?
Shockwave, because he planned it from the beginning.

That would depend on if they have access to Dimensionators and possibly Alpha Disruptors, the first one would probably be their trump card when it comes to Gemkind.

Cybertronians are bit of a coin flip, it would depend if they encountered the Autobots or Decepticons first.

Homeworld vs Frieza army, including Saiyans

I feel like Sugilite alone would be a match for more Transformers than not.

What about a combiner?

Frieza can blow up a planet with one attack. And has. What can the gems do against that?

Probably build a new planet from the leftovers.

>Frieza can blow up a planet with one attack
It's even better, he can make a giant ball it can destroy entire planets with one finger.

Are other Transformers franchise species around as well?

Combiners exist.

>All the Cell arc, the heroes have to be careful to not accidentally destroy the planet
>Even Vegeta pre-Zenkai powerups was able to blow up planets with his Galick Gun.

Why would that matter? The other alien races hate Cybertron

Isn't Peridot a metal bender?