>Wake up in your bedroom
>See this Terminatrix at the end of your bed

What do?

kill myself because i realize im in a shitty movie

Wake up my replicant wife to protect me

introduce it to my dick

maybe shell let me lick her pusy!

Whatever she wants, I don't want any trouble

I can't even remember what her gimmick was. I know she could do the liquid metal stuff but nothing beyond that.

She had internal weapons too. I remember a circular saw and a laser she shoots Arnie with.

the way she twisted around always confused me sexually

yeah the liquid shit was weird she could shape shift but it was nothing like the t-1000

no laser but plasma weapon

>has 1 gun and a knife
>wait, TWO knives!!
>meanwhile terminatrix has a fucking arsenal inside her

she'll be fine

she was stronger, more agile than previous terminators and had integrated weapons (so she couldnt be disarmed i guess).
tradeoff was she couldnt pull off as many stunts as t1k could, since she had a metal chassis underneath.

she gonna live if she can cook

>yeah the liquid shit was weird she could shape shift but it was nothing like the t-1000
Yeah they really fucked up trying to make a more badass Terminator than T-1000.

You literally cannot improve on that design

She could grow tits on demand

nice

When she literally had that orgasm tasting John's blood.

Why did Salvation fuck up the future war to the point where we will never get a proper future war movie?

Why do people always blame Salvation for literally everything? I've seen it twice and i thought it was pretty good

>she stands up and you notice the outline of a large penis appear in the leg of her tight leather trousers

hope she kills me

Ask her to smother me to death with her brapparatus

It's mostly because people already had an idea for what the future war looks like and Salvation had the oppsite.

That and the fact they retconned John being the one who started the resistance into him being a low soldier for the reistance that rose through the ranks.

This was a good movie, and the most underrated terminator movie.

lick her pussy to make her cheer up