Underappreciated Husbandos

Mmmmmm~

Deadpool gave me a whole new appreciation for him. Big, manly guys who are actually soft are my fetish.

Why does no one like the big buff barbarian as a husbando? he has personality, he has a specific design, he has a bunch of bronzed oily flesh to lick, exposed at all times.
Why does no one discuss him?

He pumps and dumps, except if you're a pirate queen or part of his royal harem.

>Not wanting to be a brown haremboi for the Barbarian King of Aquilonia

Why do comic authors always tease us about the heroes?

I'm only interested in barbarians if they have lewd male villains that want to molest them.

Oh hey, are you the guy who commissioned all the Larn/Nekron artwork? Its me, the guy who ships Conan and captain America!

brosbandos

loincloths are basically fur diapers.

He may be a jerk, but he's a sexy jerk.

This is the most glorious beefcake ever made.

This

Mine are always under appreciated.

more like skirts, really.

>ywn see his glorious metal dong

Once you've gone chrome you've found a new home.

How do you feel about soft, non-threatening guys who are actually manly as fuck when push comes to shove?

The one true daddy

Way too under appreciated

Is this good? I like the premise.

I loved it, mostly because Bermejo is God tier in art. It's a 6 issues series, so I would recommend it.

I'm gonna check it out then, cheers user.

He's absolutely Marvelous!

> that feel when I'm so easy to spot

Where's the art and how much of it is there.

Back when TWAU came out everyone was creaming their pants over Bigby. I never stopped.

Larn/Nekron guy. I like your taste. I'd draw that shit for you for free. Have you requested in a draw thread.

Deadpool gets all the big bara tiddies.

Best boy.

I usually dump it when there's gay threads (or obscure threads at /y/).

I haven't! But I might drop by later, in that case. I'm honestly fine with whatever because there isn't that much in the first place.

reminder that twinks are the best bois

>Robin
>underappreciated

I wonder what his cock is like

Isn't there a comic where kitty phases because the sex was so good?

Ah the ol' "autist stopping a mugging" fantasy

Depends on the context. I'm not crazy about them by themselves, but they're cool with bigger guys/girls.

Quasar (Wendell)
Absorbing Man
Karkas

True, that.

Well, feel free to give me ideas. I'm hopeless with poses and such. I used to hang out on the /y/ draw threads but not any more.

Since you're being accomodating, how about Nekron kissing a pinned down Larn?

Either than or a more barbarian-like scene, with Larn tied to Nekron's throne.

Yes, in Whedon's Astonishing X-MEN; but Piotr didn't use his colossal cock to make Kitty phase. Just his fingers is enough. ;)

Penguin is cute. CUTE.

Sounds good, I'm always looking for warmup sketch ideas. If this thread goes under before I finish, I'll post at the next Sup Forums gay/ beefcake thread I can find.

oh, man now I'm all excited.