For a fuckin dog

>for a fuckin dog

I would too you fucking muzzie

better than some random whore

>movies black people will never understand

Doesn't make sense since niggers would kill you for a pair of sneakers, more like:
>movies mudslims will never understand

In JW3 he has to run to Asia to escape the assassins sent after him, and finds out dogs were eaten regularly there

>make a neo-noir homage to jean-pierre melville
>cast a plank of wood as the lead and fill it with epic hollywood dick kickem one liners and epic action choreography entirely defeating the point in the first place
>literally directed by some stuntman named chad

epic

his point was that black people don't care about dogs, not that y'know what, getting off topic.

If you were an edgy badass anime assassin and some fag killed your dog you'd do the same

Niggers enjoy dog fights

When will cats stop shitposting on our board

if JW liked dogs so much, why didn't he have a dog before
if JW's wife liked dogs? why didn't they have a dog before, and why would she gifted him a dog before she dies?
I think it means that JW did like dogs, but his wife is super allergic to dogs so he couldn't have one, and his wife knows it, so when she knows she's going to die, she gifted him a dog, which is why it's super thoughtful and important to him

I apologize for my lack of knowledge, I'm English and so my go to example of an animal living on streets wears a turban, not jays.

are you okay user?

What's wrong with cats?

yeah, thanks for asking

Nothing but they tend to shitpost here

>his dog

>movies beta catfags will never understand

It wasn't just a dog wtf, it symbolized and represented his girlfriend. No wonder you guys shit on this film, you plebs can't even understand its subtleties.

>the virgin homage
vs
>the chad reimagining