How do we know that, rather than observing deeper phenomena of the universe like quantum phenomena for instance...

How do we know that, rather than observing deeper phenomena of the universe like quantum phenomena for instance, by creating more and more precise and specific types of experiments, we actually create them by doing so?

Can we actually confirm when we aren't experimenting that it's still that way? I assume so maybe but for instance how, using instruments? They would maybe be causing it. So you can't use instruments to discover this truth because they may only be exposing that which we are trying to prove does not exist before we expose it

Dumbass. I'll give you a hint. This has to do with location not velocity.

These are the same people who insist 99% of the matter in the universe is totally invisible.

Why would you believe anything they say?

ENGLISH DOC

>Sup Forums - television & film

Is that a refutation? Am I actually a dumbass or are you just speculating memes like many posters seem to, just sort of posting nonsense like memes pretty often

>speculating memes

We don't create anything by observing it - cut this antiscientific pseudophilosophical bullshit already

Our brain our memory our conscious is MORPHOGENETIC it constantly changing along all the life thats why it causes effect to look like it changes space around and spin the worlds but its just don't and all this quantum phenomena is a hoax and unproved theory, you dumb comic loving merrifats

>We don't create anything by observing it - cut this antiscientific pseudophilosophical bullshit already
I'm not saying "we" as in our consciousness creates it or anything pseudoscientific like that, but merely that we are executing an experiment that exposes it. Is this exposure simply observing something causal that was already there, or was it caused by the experiment which allowed us to observe it by making it happen for our observation?

o yea well prove it brainlet

protip: u cant

Well I don't know how you observe subatomic particles but there's no evidence to indicate that any of the methods change the velocity.

I'll give you another hint. Its basically like the perception of observing the particle from the position of the particle itself. Im tempted to phrase it another way that might make more sense but this is the most accurate way I know offhand.

You dipshit
Science proves presence or existences of phernomena not its absence
Its you, young solipsists, don't need any proves and just believe in any junkie weed stupid theory because its sounds cool and deep

I apologize for my fellow user for being curious about something he didn't understand then, if you're so sure he's wrong

What should I study to understand this? Sorry if I'm a brainlet. I think these questions are cool. Which areas of study haven't I studied that answers them?

I'm attempting to answer questions I find are the most interesting and I'm maybe wrong about many of my answers. But if you know where these questions are discussed and answered, I'd love to know, otherwise you are just insulting me by calling me stupid. I don't fkn know how to find this out

What do I study to answer it?

We should value mutual education as a policy of humanity, to increase all of our own overall knowledge. So it's better to share knowledge or point in its direction than to just insult someone who doesn't know the topic yet.

Just watch 2001 over and over and remember my hints.

Is there a psychological phenomenon where a person pretends to believe something they know to be stupid, in hopes of fitting in with the social group and engaging in pleasurable social interaction?

This would be an interesting point to know and may explain many political structures and voting habits.

Robert Sapolsky

Forgot to add: then in ignoring that they think it's stupid to gain social interaction, end up actually believing it's true because the positive social interaction of taking part in the group who beliefs it, creates pleasurable sensations in the person pretending to think it, reinforcing their mind and actually making them believe it?

...Or are humans all or substantially critical people who always, always, always only ever trust their own knowledge and research as opposed to that of others? Definitely not, that's impossible for anyone to consistently do, but they will deny it

Oh shit

I thought I was in /sci/

Top fucking lol

not invisible, undetectable

Same shit, it's bullshit on it's face

They just can't reconcile current gravitational models with the rotational speed of the outer rim of the galaxy

IE they're fucking clueless

why do I come hree on saturday

Holy shit me too I have nothing else to do. What am I doing with my life.