Super scary bad guy oh no

>super scary bad guy oh no
>he has to apply make up every morning and probably a few times during the day

lol was he meant to be a bitch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S8wKZZ3H6Xs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That ""fight"" in the interrogation room was embarrassingly bad.

He gets the fuck beaten out of him but there's no blood. His face doesn't even turn red. It takes me out of the movie ever time.

>The joker's entire plan rests on the police, putting someone INSIDE the interrogation room with him

>capture super dangerous criminal
>leave his disguising face paint on
SIR WE CAN'T GET AN ID HE'S COMPLETELY UNTRACEABLE

He had dirty cops working for him.

stupid thread

die already

Why does he look so edgy?

>tells his life story to everyone
>cops couldn't figure out who he was

>won't kill mass murdering psychopath clown or even break his limbs so he gets stuck in a wheelchair
>kills his friend who hasn't even come close to murdering as many people as the clown

Ledger actually had Bale punch him, if nothing took it's because Ledger's too hard or Bale's too soft. Actually it's more sensible to point out people don't always start gushing blood after a punch.

I don't think there's blood at all in any of the movies, it's probably a stylistic choice

he wants to be the symbol of justice, not the spirit of vengeance, why is that so hard for people to understand ? I'm not even a batfag and I understand this

>one-sided scene of a guy beating another guy up with no physical resistance whatsoever
>a fight

Vengeance and justice don't have to be mutually exclusive.

You know it's interesting that they never did wash the paint off on him. You'd think the police would have done that first thing either as part of normal prisoner processing or in the hopes that it would piss him off.

but it swells up immediatly
>character gets into a fight
>face is fucked up for the rest of the film
fucking love it

And? Batman is clearly wearing makeup around his eyes so that there isn't any flesh tones poking out in the middle of his mask around the eye holes.

I punched a guy once and his face didn't blow up into an explosion of blood and neither did mine when he hit me. Are we mutants or lazy directing?

>3 rage fueled john wayne punches right to the face by a guy who fights thugs for a living
>not even a red spot
Nolan loves that pg 13 shit

Don't forget Harvey dent not recognizing the joker in the hospital youtu.be/S8wKZZ3H6Xs

aahahha

Hes a clown. Retard.

Thats what clowns do.

Whats wrong? Never had a birthday party?

And he literally smears it on in 2 minutes

Like i smeared my dick on ur mums face last night

Pretty sure The Joker....while having an original.plan...it could probably splinter out into different mini plans if anythinh went wrong along the way

You gotta admit....this joker would adapt and literally use anything to kill you

..a pencil

How have I never put that together. Holy shit Nolan Batman just keeps on giving.

I dont think he wore make up when he sequestered Harvey Dent n put him in fat explosions

Maybe Harvey only saw a bummish lookin dude with nasty scars on his face

they do, why do you think the avatar of justice is depicted as blind ?

how can you people be so fucking autistic ? he sees him as he is waking up and reacts like 3 seconds later, that's how it happens in the real world, it's not a 200 ms reaction time as if he was expecting to see him and jump at his throat immediately

Symbolism doesn't force concepts to be seperate.

Even in your example. the blindness is a symbol of treating all equal before the law, that doesn't mean we can't treat all vengefully.

Seems pretty just to me be the shit out of the joker until he shits blood and dies. Nothing to do with vengeance.

you can't treat them equally if you're biased, that's just how it is. Vengeance is something personal. Don't think too much about it

it might be just but it's not batman's job to decide the punishment or to execute it.

Nolan

Is a

Pussy

What was joker's superpower?

i once punched a guy and it ripped the corner of his mouth open and he began bleeding everywhere

You just cant punch properly or are hitting the wrong place.

hes DAMAGED

lol, a Tim Burton film and a cartoon movie are more realistic than a CHRISTOPHER NOLAN pictures that prides itself for realism.

why didn't they just waterboard the fucker, maybe cut off his penis or something

On top of that Dent's probably waking up a little delirious after being doped with however many drugs to subside the pain and prevent infection after having half his face burned to shit.

I never realized how gross Penguin's hands were. Jesus Christ

What if it isn't make-up but actually tattoo'd on his face?

Check-mate, atheists.

>retards in this thread expecting capeshit to make sense

Dent refused to have pain relief drugs.

>Americans
>civilised

lel

Pencil magician

>PG 13

>implying that he doesn't change the story evey minute

Not even true.
He wants to strike fear into all the criminals and scare them into acting decent.

IIRC if The Dark Knight had blood, it would have been rated R.

The Burton films were PG-13 and they literally showed a bullet going through the Joker's face as he screams in agony. Batman gets BTFO in movies, he's a bloody mess. All that gruesome shit Catwoman does with her claws.

It wasn't just the blood and violence either, what about all the sex stuff. How come those were PG-13 and not R?

They should have had Ledger missing a tooth after the interrogation scene.

Someone missed the scene where he took off the face paint to blend in with the cops.

It's sloppy as fuck, it probably doesn't take him more than a minute or two to put on.

Just the blinding agony of a freshly seared face then.

Nolans film are made for 13 year olds.

burton movies were made in a different time

>How come those were PG-13 and not R?
Made around 1990.

>avatar of justice is depicted as blind ?
Because she doesn't look at conditions.

shouldn't the entire left side of his face be covered in bandages and plaster? I'm not a doctor or a nurse but I don't think they let 4th degree burns sit like that

>he still doesn't know joker was lying everytime
He gave like 3 different backstories