Obama

What are the best appearances of this man in Sup Forums media?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lSq0qyYWKG8
youtube.com/watch?v=yLaUuYb3ODU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/lSq0qyYWKG8

Any appearance on The Boondocks

Superior Foes of Spider-Man had a great panel with him bbq'ing for Hazmat guys and Dormmaru.

That time he was Superman

>bait thread for an easily baited board

Some dude on CSPAN said that Obama was one of the best presidents in history when it comes to avoiding scandals, right next to the Eisenhower administration. Interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=yLaUuYb3ODU

lolno
He just got a pass on most shit.
He was just an OK president.

Does Rick & Morty count?

Well, the only highly publicized stuff was made-up bullshit like him being a Communist Kenyan Demon Reptillian who's too good for regular mustard.

All the legitimately fucked up stuff like NSA spying and all those innocent people he killed with drones was mostly ignored

>hes the only president that killed innocent people

Oddly appropriate for tomorrow

Not Obama himself, but I liked when his dog Bo Obama appeared in Marvel Pet Avengers, helping them defeat Thanos.

No, I'm not kidding.

He's not but it would be nice if people would actually acknowledge that he did. And it's not just liberals either. One of the most popular attacks the Republicans used was to act like he was some kind of sissy pacifist when he bombed ISIS more than every other country in the world combined.

>CSPAN IS A LIBERAL CONSPIRACY
Get out of your echochaber, anonfriend.

What boards are not easily baited?

nice one

You forgot deliberately using the IRS to go after conservative groups, and also sending Iran hundreds of millions of unmarked bills on a fucking palette in exchange for some hostages that he never even got an agreement for. Also, you know, the whole ISIS spiraling out of control and the entire impetus for the European migrant crisis.

That guy wasn't Obama

Hmm?
I could say the same for you if that's what you took from my post.

>Some dude on CSPAN
What does that have to do with this thread

I never noticed what Dormammu's shirt said, all this time.

You are the one who shitting on CSPAN like it's biased.

I was speaking generally.
Besides I didn't know one person stood for all of CSPAN

>slip into coma on first day of presidency
>"Surprisingly few scandals when you compare him to the last few presidents like the rapist, the guy with Alzheimer's and Richard fucking Nixon"
>"Wow, way to restore dignity to the office!"

wat

Is this another one of those fake news things?

No this is a hypothetical president who is even more scandal free (and therefore better) than Obama. Too bad we live in the real world and not the one where coma president makes us all believe again

You are being silly, user. Stop being so silly.

This one is my favorite.

ISIS was set in motion long before Obama took power and he was hardly the only factor in its continued existence. The Middle Eastern infinity loop of fucked up goes back to the days before Bush Senior and no world leader has managed to unfuck it as of yet.

The other stuffs valid though.

>Quest for the treasure of stimuli!

The migrant crisis was all on fucking merkel. Open borders. No the working class germans have to deal with them while the rich can talk about how progressive they are.

Nope, Ghaddafi had been keeping hundreds of thousands of migrants out of Europe for years. It was a deal he had with them, they paid him and he kept the people smugglers under check and took care of the boats. Clinton's little personal war on him, which Obama sanctioned, removed the plug stopping the flow. The vast majority of Syrian migrants (all well as most of the others) come via Libya/near Libya. So if you're European and you're country is being pillaged by "friendly refugees", you can blame Obama just as much as Merkel.

>implying this is a bait thread
He's literally leaving office now, why not remember the Rollercoaster ride we had with him in pop culture?

Wasn't it the French that started shit with Libya?

Kind of... it was being suppressed by US troops in Iraq, from my understanding. When they left and Syria descended into civil war they were able to rise unchecked. Lets not forget the weapons funneled to the Syrian rebels often ended up in IS hands.

Fuck... why am I discussing politics on Sup Forums