ITT actresses in their prime

ITT actresses in their prime

She's still in her prime even now, when will she drink Margot Robbie's drink and return to the spotlight.

>25
>prime
That's a about a decade after a girl hits her prime.

You insult Jaime with such a shitty gif

Who is this semen demon and why is she just walking around a mansion with no bra on?

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Jaime Pressly and because she is a total slut in this movie

This scene always fucked with me as a kid because I've always thought Jamie Lee Curtis was ugly as fuck, but her body was just amazing.

see

obligatory

this

Her face is weird but her body's always been phenomenal, only retards take the pasta seriously.

Guess who's in her prime right at this very moment?

IMAGINE

I wanna stick my dick in Winnick

>Slav genes

goat 90s waifu

>complaining about slav genes while posting that big nosed dark roots roastie

LOL

Baywatch had top tier qts

No Chloe yet?
I am disappoint.

FILTHY WHORE, ROTTEN JEZEBEL

>ywn pick up Natalie for your date and discover she chose to wear her sexy top for you

A shame she's not getting that much action anymore.

goddamn them DSL

Literally any picture of Cate Blanchett.
The goddess simply gets better with age

You know it's true

dunno if americans know who this is, but I bet a lot of europeans and latinos know her. She played Esmeralda

Exactly

she's a very handsome woman

ooh who is that hunky man with her, rawr!

She was so hot when she was young

who /waifupeakedearly/ here

feels kinda bad bros

15 year old Katherine Heigl in "My Father The Hero" (1994)

>40 yo
>no kids

There’s something wrong with her

holy fucking shit my dick

Reminder that she showed her tits at 15 with her mums consent on tv

MAGGIE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?

15yo Alyssa Milano in Teen Steam workout video

i will never touch beautiful big tits. fml

WHY IS SHE SO MUSCULAR WHILE IM SUCH A TWINK REEEEEE

>Keira Knightley
>tits

Okay

Oh I know buddy

I know.

Wtf i love slavs now

>regulation skirt below the knees
Fucking prude bitch

Chloe ''Impale a spook at the Ritz'' Moritz

holy fuck this is the ideal womans body

Fuck she really looks like that broad from the 100.

Shakira

Jennifer Aniston is timeless.
Liz Hurley was fucking amazing. Dunno what she's like these days.

Simpler times.

But then

Here's Jennifer at her absolute prime.

>Dunno what she's like these days.

why did she have to grow up ;_;

She's still hot as fuck in American Gods. Even all cut up.

Clearly still has it.

she looks super different

Just makeup and a touch of surgery

itt: actresses when they were kids

>that panty outline
>that tummy pudge
>those hard nips

wow

her son must be a fag right? he looks like a fag

Any Foyfags?

Luv is love

kek fass coked up as hell

Almost like peak fuckability isn't mid 30's like the jew feminist rags tell us.

Love is the best.