Characters whose Sup Forums version is better than their Sup Forums version

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yP6LkvXN5LY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I SAY THIS STRICTLY FROM A COSTUME STANDPOINT, NOT CHARACTER. I just always found it weird having 2 Reverse Flashes who look nigh identical. Try reading Rogue War and tell me its not off putting.

I got to admit I DID like his costume.

It's a shame he kind of sucked though, especially as they were introducing Wally. I thought - maybe - it could have gone in the direction of Hunter hating Barry, but wanting to make Wally better.

Kept him around to be creepy and recurring.

Capt. Marvel probably.

>I just always found it weird having 2 Reverse Flashes who look nigh identical.

That used to be the point of the character though. Eobard was dead and Hunter adopted his identity because he wanted to be Flash's archnemesis.

Jessica Jones

She looks like Olivia Munn's little sister

Is comic version even a hackavist?

No. But she was based visually on Angelina Jolie's character from Hackers.

good answer.

True, but CW Hunter at least looks reminiscent of the Reverse Flash suit and still does something different with it

No, fuck you.
Alias Jessica feels like a troubled human being, the show version feels like a cartoonish exaggeration of that,.
Then again, everyone on that show is garbage.

Sup Forums Mordo is sure more interesting at his concept, allowing him to be possible opponent but also support for Strange.

Jesus, that's a nice set she got on her.

Wang's got the thangs

I still can't believe how much I like this character after despising her in the first half of season 1.

Good on AoS writers for knowing how to write a character.

Great ass too

You say that but the dude was in two stories, one of which was a teamup with Thawne.

Chris Evans made Captain America likeable, it remembered the Mark Waid run with the character.

She got free like five seconds later but those were a nice five seconds :)

I thinks thats something AoS has over the other super hero shows. It has much smarter writers. The CW shows have made nearly every character stupid or unlikable at this point. The only problem with Shield is it lack the fun excitement of those shows. They are much safer.

Nigger you are dumb

You are just so so so very dumb

Not everything has to have a skeleton face and talk with a spooky voice to be intimidating.

obvious answer.

That's not saying much since her comic counterpart was literally AIDS

Yeah but the actress literally has AIDS

I never cared about him until Winter Soldier. Anthony Mackie is great

Mackie is pretty based

youtube.com/watch?v=yP6LkvXN5LY

Black characters in general.

Naw, there was more than that. Like the Flash/WW crossover where he teaches Cheetah to be a speedster.

You just killed the entire thread at first post faggot.
Zolomon was shit besides his costume and his comics version is much more superior.

this post implies i liked his edgelord costume and that's also incorrect. That design didn't even fit the character.

Goes without saying

Am I a normie for not knowing the character prior to the movie?

She was a one-panel character, and dead to boot, in Sentinel-razed Genosha. She also looked completely different and was said to be a telepath. So, literally nothing in common with the movie version other than the name. I have no idea why they even bothered to make her negasonic warhead and not canonball or just oc.

I'm hoping with the new Secret Warriors they take a lot from the AoS version of Quake. The cover art looks more like Chloe Bennet so there is hope.

There needs to be more of this. Alot more.

Because the name is hilariously stupid and they wanted to use it.

That's not her.

>dat webm

Dang... She looks so bland and shouldn't be sexy. But somehow she is. Same effect with Olivia Munn.

she cute

LOL yes it is. Her bf posted it.

And Simmons needs to join her!

>I have no idea why they even bothered to make her negasonic warhead and not canonball

she was sam originally, but they thought his personality wouldn't work that well with colossus and deadpool.

he is in the casting call for new mutants that went out recently though

Low hanging fruit

This one

Cuz they are both half asian.

Not inaccurate, given 75 years of material.

Isn't she OC?

Name worst comic Jokers. Silver Age Joker just bodies Jared Leto in terms of not putting me to sleep.

>looks borderline anorexic with barely a sign of musculature
>has that wierd way of talking that sounds lke shes missing her lips
>i'm supposed to believe she LoA material
i kinda hate every moment shes on screen
in the first season she kinda was. then it stopped mattering when she became a field agent
I hate that i know these things cause the show sucks

Fuck, I loved him.
Single best Netflix villain. It's too bad he got killed off so early.

still Sup Forums

Scarlet Witch

That's all fat, god people will thirst over anything

Literally the best part of Luke Cage.
Who knew an honest business man trying to get his apron back from an ex-con would be so engaging?

Wait

Really?

>butthurt comicfags
Zoom is an entirely different character from the Reverse Flash thanks to the CW. I'm sorry for making a jojo reference but the's the yoshikage kira of the flash universe as in he's an autistic serial killer. not really an edgelord but a literal copy-paste bad guy.

Although I haven't read much of Cap's own comics, but mostly other shit that he has been in.

Shit, forgot image.

>That's all fat,
I'm pretty sure they know that

>That's all fat
So are boobs. Your point being?

CW Zoom is the Rival in every way but name.

CW Rival is more like Zoom than Rival.

>CW Zoom is the Rival in every way but name.

He has nothing to do with the Rival other than being from Earth-2.

CW's Zoom is an original character.

>CW Rival is more like Zoom than Rival.

You must be trolling.

She's been a semi recurring character since 1966...

So what's it like being gay?

Obscure character, so not really

Definitely

You stupid son of a bitch

Maybe do a quick google search people posting bro

>Zoom is an entirely different character from the Reverse Flash thanks to the CW.

But he was already different than Eobard in the comics. The only thing they shared was the costume.

If you prefer the autistic version without even bothering to look at Geoff Johns Flash, you have shit taste and that's it.

test

When was the last time Blade showed up in comic books? I remember him being mentioned by the All Nigger squad at Rhodey's funeral. Other than that, nothing.

>Clarify in bold text only praising the costume
>Still cant fucking read
Nigga you dumb.

Find a better example

Exactly, Thawne is proof of that. Zolomon however is sort of redundant. And dont give me that legacy shit either, because Hunter literally just stole Thawnes look

she would be a good fit to play the girl in a portal movie adaptation.

kill yourself. i mean you jared leto, you suck as an actor. the only good things you've done were getting killed with an axe in american psycho and having your face pummeled in fight club

i seriously thought she was spanish until season 2

can't wait to get him in the full white suit and ascot

last time i saw him was in deadpool: dracula's gauntlet, and then the wedding issue.

He was in Mighty Avengers wasn't he?

>I have no idea why they even bothered to make her negasonic warhead and not canonball or just oc.

Marvel tricked them so that they would trade away rights for Ego.

Pretty sure they went with NTW because of her name alone.

this so much

Is that image mirrored? Because it bothers me that the"Nazi" swastikas are reversed.

This guy.

And yes, it is.

Not him but if I recall correctly, the Rival's entire motivation in comics was be evil and kill lots of people. He was also faster than Jay until he got tricked.

It would be more fair to say CW Zoom is just a generic killer with speed. And the generic serial killer speedster just happens to be rival...

I fucking wish he was generic, that would mean he'd be inoffensive. But unfortunately he was a bad fanfic character-tier. You know, the kind edgy teens write when they want to self-insert.

>But unfortunately he was a bad fanfic character-tier. You know, the kind edgy teens write when they want to self-insert.

hey guys, I found an image of the next villain on Flash. he's an evil speedster, too!

t. Butthurt Roastie

They probably did that to get aired in Germany.