Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/kj92Fs9.png
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Shit_Trips:_Vol._2
mega.nz/#!Z4MnDTrC!2sOIw5iVPP0Gg22YqhaI9DrK-m84jrfh4OPOXPemWRE
youtu.be/lzmnPs64K74
reddit.com/r/DarkEnlightenment/comments/684p95/bugmen/
strawpoll.me/14203525
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will we get any good spinoffs in the chibber years?

2nd for based rovey

How has your day been /who/?

>Bill Cosby could have been the movie Doctor

But RPM was better than Go-Onger.

Conspicuous absence edition

last thread was a good thread.

Back once again, it's the...

/who/ BOOK CLUB - SHIT TRIPS: VOLUME 2
SUNDAY EDITION
=====

Shit Trips 2 is here, so let's engage in some community self-love by reading and appreciating some of this mammoth work every Wednesday and Sunday. We'll be going through the whole thing in order.

TODAY'S STORIES:

>A Quick Run Before School
By Rachael Riley

>The Skateboarder
By Gallifrey_Immigrant

>The Soul Bug, Part 3: Bitter Pill
By Catharticspurious

>K-9 GETS REAL GODDAMN BUFF
By Badass user

FULL SCHEDULE: i.imgur.com/kj92Fs9.png

Read, enjoy, discuss, reflect, shitpost.
Got questions about a story? Was there something you thought was GOAT? Memeyness that made you laugh? Let us all know. The floor is open all day.
If you wrote a story and you want to answer/ask questions in authorial capacity, consider a temporary trip.
Make it obvious which story you're posting about, & browse sensibly if you don't want to get spoiled on any stories.

Out of the loop but want to jump in?
Get Shit Trips: Volume 2 here:
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Shit_Trips:_Vol._2
mega.nz/#!Z4MnDTrC!2sOIw5iVPP0Gg22YqhaI9DrK-m84jrfh4OPOXPemWRE

Why is Eccleston such a little female dog? Was it the gay kiss?

no

It's because he still goes "IMMA WORKING-CLASS ACTOR" when he's been in capeshit and HBO shows and has arguably become more posh than the average British actor.

I absolutely disagree but I like it and at least it tried to do interesting things with the stuff left to it

The majority of PRs just ignore the details

Reminder that some people organise their books by doctor/chronological rather than by series/publisher even though it makes the display inconsistent.
Also backwards for whatever reason.

I love my inconsistent display of chronological Who stories of varying mediums desu; it's just like the franchise itself

Mine aren't backwards though

But Go-Onger sucks. It's sandwiched between two GOAT Sentai seasons and feels so out of left turn compared to both of them.

Why doesn't the Doctor ever visit his old companions?

moff hasn't done anything anno-esque

Why doesn't anybody ever visit their ex-girlfriends?

Mafia Star!

CHAMELEON GREEN

woah
i actually get it now

he does

But like Anno, he's also done throwbacks to stuff he loved as a kid that went haywire and fucked up his mental health, then took years to make the next installment while getting death threats from his fans.

>fucked up his mental health
Not really, he's been stressed but hardly fucked up his mental health. He got off Twitter when it started to stress him out too much. Working hard isn't "fucking up your mental health".

Kino in the stream

Why doesn't the Doctor just bring a gun and kill the bad guys?

He does.
youtu.be/lzmnPs64K74

Clearly we aren't going to agree so here's a clown

I do think Gekiranger and Shinkenger are better than Go-Onger even if I don't think Go-Onger is bad at all but I also think Goseiger is better than all three and nobody respects that one

Reminder Donna, by forcing 10th to save that Capaldi guy in Pompei, basically killed Clara. What a bitch.

woah....

is that why 12 never visited her?

woah...

a nu male trip using reddit spacing?

Fuck off. Numale doesn't mean anything anymore if you use it for everything.

Cuck off. Nazi doesn't mean anything anymore if you use it for everything.

You're the guy been posting them nazi porgs ain't you

No, although I support that meme.

>original post doesn't even mention "Nazi"
user, you're being a retard. I even agree that Nazi's been overused so much that it doesn't mean anything, and you're being retarded.

Something about them getting old and dying
Although 10 met his old companions a few times. Mainly at the end of The End of Time, but 11 confirmed he met literally everyone in the Death of the Doctor

>I even agree that Nazi's been overused so much that it doesn't mean anything
Sure you do, concern troll.

>TARDIS appears in crashing space freighter
>10 pops out and stares at Adric for a minute
>Adric asks him if he'll save him
>10 doesn't reply and goes back in the TARDIS

i used that spacing to extend the impact of the elipsees without actually adding more full stops.

are you calling me a numale because i said jodie was handsome ironically

That user's calling you a numale because it's trendy to call people that, like "cuck", "shill", or "pleb".

no i just meant that youve got new mail. im simply dyslexic

There are unironically Disney shills on Sup Forums though, it's why the porg meme gets removed even though all the other spam here doesn't.

What Porg meme? It's just some faggot posting the same picture of a Porg with a swastika. Unlike "So and so is dead" or "Scaroth reporting" it has nothing to do with Doctor Who so of course it gets removed.

It's not just posted here, it's on Sup Forums and Twitter and is consistently removed by Disney interests. And there was an actual Doctor Who discussion stemming from today's posting of it, as well as numerous ones in the past.

>It's not just posted here, it's on Sup Forums and Twitter and is consistently removed by Disney interests.
Have you ever thought that it gets removed because people think it's annoying?

its literally asking a question about doctor who companions
and literally gets answers related to doctor who companions
just because you disapprove of the nazi imagery doesnt make it spam or non doctor who

Then why doesn't "Doctor Who is dead" get removed? Why does Blacked spam remain on Sup Forums for hours while porg memes are swiftly removed?
Why doesn't all the other spam that isn't creating negative brand associations for Disney get removed?

You know he can't answer that man. People are just brainwashed by the status quo. It's a losing battle we're fighting.

user, put your tinfoil hat away and think that maybe mods are more sick of seeing Porgs than they are of black cocks.

>more sick of seeing Porgs
Then they should support the meme that will squash them instead of being bugmen letting Disney's marketing trample all over them.

i dont even mind the porg meme desu

So you're fine with the mods supporting gay interracial psy ops but not with a joke about Disney. Right. Totally sane.

>bugmen
good idea let's talk about karate bugmen instead

P. urify
O. ur
R. ace's
G. enes

>why doesn't "Doctor Who is dead" get removed?
No-one can be assed to report it and if they did it probably wouldn't look like spam in the report queue.

reddit.com/r/DarkEnlightenment/comments/684p95/bugmen/

>"small-souled bugman" implies that the person has been cut off from their cultural roots, and totally subsumed into consumerist neoliberal hive. they are totally lack any sort of sympathy for their ancestors folkways, higher spirituality, or passion. if they do engage in activities that are somewhat human, they still are heavily tinged by global capitalism. if they are a sportsfan, they will participate heavily in fantasy sports(which is obsessed with statistics, 'scientific' analysis of performance). if they exercise, it will be all cardio, and tracked by fitbit and then uploaded to faceberg. tastes in food, art, music, movies are predetermined by review aggregator sites like yelp, metacritic or rotten tomatoes. political views only appeal to them if they seem 'rational,' and derived from the sort of conventional wisdom, economics influenced worldview seen in works like 'moneyball', nate silver's 538 blog, and 'freakonomics.'

user, why would Disney give a shit if some assholes on Sup Forums post pictures of Porg with a swastika on him?

And the porg question does? You're deluding yourself. It's because they are paid off by Disney. It's not some conspiracy theory. Do you know about Shareblue? Shilling is real.

It creatives negative brand associations the same way Clinton's association of Pepe with the "alt-right" did. It hurts their merchandising projections.

Corbyn for the 14th Doctor.

You're really overestimating how much power Sup Forums memes have over the media. Besides, if Disney really cared that much, they would've bought Sup Forums from Hiro and closed it down.

No kino in this fucking thread by the looks of it. Kino in the Cats stream though

That is a good point, you have me there. It's inarguable the mods are in Disney's favor one way or another, but perhaps they're not directly paid off. I find that more disgusting to be honest.

i-i was wrong..... kino in the thread after all

Why didn't the 9th Doctor just have a bunch of babies to keep the race going?

Yeah W is really good, my favorites are Amazon and Ryuki though

They would be impure hybrids

This sounds like it would be completely off topic so you should just not do it.

What's /who/ with you?

It could probably help shield your mind against some of the psy op stuff in Doctor Who as well though, which will be more useful than ever next year. If you don't all shout and call me a Nazi, I think it could work well.

Pfffft

Answer a question for me first out of interest: do you think white people are better than other races?

fuck who is your favorite companion?
strawpoll.me/14203525

user, just drop the Alex Jones act already. Either you're a retard or a bad troll, and neither are really good options.

It's not an act, but I can see I'm not welcome here by the fact my posts keep getting reported and removed. I will leave for a few weeks as I always do when this happens. Good luck with your brainwashing.

Gabby Gonzalez

Gay frogs

OOOOOO-OOOOOH JEREMY CORBYN

but he's honestly a hack who would rather lie about his own opinions for political gain but thats none of my business

Can you please stop doing this? You did it the other day with Australian republicanism. Nobody is askign for your political opinions. Literally all they can do is derail the thread. Please stop, I'm asking you man to man.

I didn't realize Jim Mortimore would join /who/ one day.

inb4 neo's weird defence of mortimore

Alice Obiefune, you mean.

Listening to new Torchwood audios!

When have I ever defended, or even really opinionated on, his political views? All I do is admire his actual writing.

What do you think of Jimbo's political views?

BASED

Yeah right, she's not even my favorite of her crew, that's ARC

I bet a certain someone was pleased to get a Class story, of any form, in "A Quick Run Before School". That certain someone's story this week I'm afraid I missed the references on. The Soul Bug continues as thrillingly as usual (that's not sarcasm, in case my tone doesn't come across well - I'm waiting until the last SB story to really dive into my thoughts on it though, since I read it all at once). The K9 story? Absurd and hilarious, I have no idea what inspired this but I definitely enjoyed reading it.

I don't have much of a read on them to be honest, I mostly just engage with his actual writing, not his social media.

What if the Thirteenth Doctor had an Asian companion

Do you wanna know a secret?

I want to fuck John Simm as much as Edge wants Tennant.

>the asian child

How would you rank the Mortimore stories you've read/listened?

id love an asian companion desu, i was actually really hoping those kris + asian history buff companion memes were true

If only.

Highly

is class worth watching at all? i only watched the first episode, my mum really liked it.

I liked it well enough, episodes 3 and 7 are the best ones iirc. Finale is a mess and there's weird missteps all throughout but it's watchable.

That certain someone was very happy about the Class story.

"The Skateboarder" was in reaction to someone saying "You couldn't make a Doctor Who story where the Doctor was a skateboarder in a romance story." Never try to tell me the rules!

The K9 story was hilarious.

Can you share more of your thoughts about the Class finale?

But which Mortimore stories are better than one another?