ITT: actual kino

just finished this masterpiece. what a kino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2idVI73ais&ab_channel=baflat
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

also Liv Ullman is at her cutest in this film

>tfw no qt swedish emigrant gf

If you want people to watch your shit movies, how about you post their names. People like you piss me off.

Some poking around on Google tells me the name of the film is "The Emigrants" and it stars Max von Sydow.

sorry friend, I forgot Sup Forums only watches capeshit and got. For some reason I expected someone here to have seen this classic kino. My mistake.

I like the musical based on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=a2idVI73ais&ab_channel=baflat

Guess it depends on the country, for me reverse image search only says Max von Sydow child.

Fuck off, the only superhero bullshit I ever watched was that Batman Forever movie. Everytime people post pictures w/o naming the movie it pisses me off.

>bawwww i expect everybody to watch the same thing i watch bawwwww

>Doesn't recognize The Emigrants, one of the most famous movies in cinema history

Not even embarrassed by it either. What a pleb.

Not even in the top5 Liv Ulman films you turbopleb

>most famous

it's not, blatantly lying troll

this opinion is rated P for pleb

>Everytime people post pictures w/o naming the movie it pisses me off.
Cause it's sooo hard to just do an image search on google?

and typing the name of the movie is soooo hard for lazy morbidly obese autistic pretentious landwhales

or you could just ask OP what film it is, no need getting your panties in a twist

>white, blonde family
Literally problematic

Is this Tarkovsky? Fuck that tryhard.

no, it's Jan Troell

That's the first time I've ever seen anyone other than myself mention those movies on this site, and yes, they are amazing.

She's norwegian though.

t. clueless philistine

pure kino

not in the movie you retard

Still though.

>still though.

either enroll in a drawing class or stop posting your disgusting pics

>tfw you wish you were a völkisch Karl-Oskar but you are really a lazy no-good Robert

So how much do you guys have to lie to yourselves to be convinced this shit is good? Like how big of a handle bar mustache hipster do you have to be to subject yourself to this shit when literally 1000s of other offerings exist?

why isn't it good then

>tfw you wish you were a Robert but really you're a fat semi-retarded but good hearted Arvid

fuk history man that shit BLOWS haha ANT MAN FUCK YEAH

AT-ST AT-AT

>Not knowing Jan Troell.

Why is Sup Forums such an uninformed piece of garbage

what should i know from him other than the emigrants?

The Emigrant and New Land is a duology.

I know I didnt feel like writing The Emigrants and The New Land

>naming well publicized and documented director

W-why wont people notice me? Back to it /r/pretentious it goes.

DO YOU KNOW WHO ROILAN MALACASTREPONALLY IS, YOU IGNORANT PIECE OF GARBAGE??? GO ON NARRATE THE LIFE OF ROILAN MALACASTREPONALLY, YOU CANCEROUS SHITSTAIN ON A FESTERING MONKEY'S BUTT!!!