dean just listen

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TYhqo47gGEs
youtube.com/watch?v=fabcHNjKwIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ben missing dean and tricking him into coming back
>cant you say sorry and just come home
>tfw know how this ends

Ben needs to come back to the damn show and finally be confirmed as Dean's true son

Jo deserved better

>Although Jo was created to be a major recurring character, she was widely disliked by fans for most of her appearances due to a perceived immaturity. As a result, she was soon written off the show. The character development she displayed in the fifth season increased her popularity dramatically.

Fucking cunt fangirls, what does this shit even mean

they bashed her for having the characteristics they had themselves
>appeared to have a crush on dean
>wanted to enter the hunting life
>probably immature themselves
boy their self hate must rival that of dean's

Is this show worth following after the Lucifer arc is wrapped up?

is your investment on mytharcs or MOTWs?

It means that everyone thought that someone like that would get themselves killed instantly as a hunter. Too bad that when she actually did become somewhat competent, she was killed.

ironic since the actress was in the military for 2 years before the show, also its called character growth, she was obviously going to grow as a hunter the show pointed out her naivety

would you

Either, I guess. As long they don't detract from each other.

oh yes. although her character really got me confused because i wanted to fuck her but at the same time she reminds me of my little sister. so yeah i guess i was pretty much just as confused as dean was

mytharc is ok sometimes, specifically the mark stuff and eve, but is generally pretty shitty

MOTWS are generally still good, 7-8 dont have many stand outs but yeah definetly not as consistently high quality as 1-5 MOTWs though due to shit like fanservice and felicia day

Give season 6 a go though, past the 1st 3 episodes its kino for the most part, just try not to think about how it should have ended at 5 and instead focus on the gritty mystery schtick of the season and deans ptsd ruining family chances

>Ellen was supposed to appear a few times in season 3 but the writers strike fucked it up
>was supposed to have a guest spot on the finale but the offer was so poor it would have cost her work

Well at least rabid fangirls didnt chase her off, I really miss Ellen and Jo they weren't in it enough, they got good farewell episodes though

Alona - the ultimate jewfu.

alright user, let me give you a brief overview

>Gamble era
Seasons 6-7
Major arc foci: addressing the power vacuum left by the apocalypse, heaven and hell civil wars, monster lore is expanded and their dimension (Purgatory) becomes a third party in the three-way war, souls, soullessness and corruption of souls are recurring themes

MOTW: Season 6 has excellent ones, season 7 stumbles in this department. Season 6 has several subplots going on and are a bit clunky during the first half but they strengthen and are tied together perfectly mid-season. I won't list MOTWs because pretty much the whole of Season 6's episodes acted as both MOTWs (with respect to other subplots) AND mytharc episodes. Season 7 MOTWs are just plain passable.

Mytharc: Pretty good and interesting new concepts while revisiting the monster, demon and angel lore. Leviathan are among the most efficient big bads yet but may not be to everybody's liking.

>Carver and Singer era
Seasons 8-11
Major arcs: a bit of rehash of heaven and hell civil wars. They are loosely connected, and each season are more tangential/incidental than consequential (i.e., we all know Seasons 1-5 were building up to the Apocalypse). Several subplots are unrealized or barely tying up with each other. Common theme: ancient organizations resurfacing. Series starts to have a different feel due to introduction of a homebase/batcave/motherlode. First half of Season 9 is notorious here for being the worst, perhaps of all time. An exception is 11, which has a clear big bad.

MOTWs: Whereas this era fails in the mytharcs, the stand alone episodes are much better than Gamble's era.

>Dabb + Singer era
Seasons 12-current
No clear unifying theme yet aside from returning to Lucifer and his son.

12's mythos isn't as huge as previous eras, but the direction is clear. As a result, it does not overbear the season. MOTWs have never been better as of late. Generally agreed here as a step up from the previous eras.

Standalones in 6 were almost all great, I think its better than what carvers era put out

Should probably at season 6 goes smaller scale too which is nice

i did say Season 6 has excellent ones. What makes it difficult for me to say that it's ALL great is because they are very much part of the mytharc
>French Mistake
>My Heart Will Go On
part of the subplot of Castiel and Raphael's civil war
>Frontierland
part of the subplot on monsters and eve
>Unforgiven
>Appointment in Samarra
part of subplot on the souls

>this sisters of fate episode

season 6 goes to some heavy shit

going to church, see ya later bags of dicks

i wonder if those dreams you have where you live a better life/married to someone you used to know are other realities which are then wiped out when you wake up because someone dicking with time travel

Actor is 20 now, character is 18
Soon they will do a whole season about him becoming a hunter and joining the Winchesters

and yet they love jo now. i was at a supernatural con this summer and jo is one of the co-hosts along with chuck, gabriel, and mary. also, jo is T H I C C these days.

whats a supernatural con like

lots of fat tumblrites

Were you the one who talked lore in the con witht other guys through a bar?

dean I never wanted the life

I miss Death. He was the only good nonhuman character left in the series and they go and fucking kill him? How? Why? So disappointing.

His intro was pure kino

I'll never understand why this show is popular with females when it clearly was meant for a male audience. Currently at season 7 and the brotherly bond/relationship is something women can never undertstand, I guess women just watch this show to fantasize sex with dean/Sam/both or to fantasize dean and sam having gay incest sex. Women are retards.

Ya you pretty much hit the nail on the head. Any brotherly relationship passes of as gay shit to them

pls gib details

makes me uncomfortable since I've had a similar relationship with Dad, albeit slightly less melodramatic, why do landwhales sexualise this shit

I dont know user. I was just asking if it was the same user who had con experience and decided to talk lore over some drinks at the bar because all the other participants were tumblrinas who talk nothing but shipping shit

con sounds worth going to just for that honestly, wonder if you get to meet the people on the show

Meeting people on the show is kind of the point user. I almost went to one but i was discouraged by all the shipping shitfest plaguing the show

>perceived immaturity

I guess they don't remember the first couple of seasons or the fact that Sam and Dean still act immature 60% of the time.

>now with Jack
>100% retard immature moron 99% of the time

Honestly I'm surprised the show is still putting out quality monster of the weeks and actually shows creative integrity instead of pandering 100% of the time considering how bad the fanbase has gotten

It's like Bela and Balthazar, user. Both thieves with a different accent who fuck the boys over but bela was hated but balthazar was well received. Fucking cunt hags

I WILL SELL MY SOUL IN EXCHANGE FOR THIS HAPPENING

I wonder if you'd get to actually talk with them or just pay $100 for a photo

is music user here

i refuse to accept original awesome death died

DEATH DID NOT DIE THE SCYTHE ONLY BANISHED HIM TO FAR CORNER OF UNIVERSE IT TAKES TIME FOR HIM TO RETURN TO EARTH

Im always here, user. But im heading out for lunch. Sorry. Ill see if i have wifi

>most girls prefer soapy style writing like in vampire diaries and true blood
>most guys prefer non-soapy style writing like in supernatural and x-files

but there are exceptions. some women like the stories and writing that most guys enjoy. and there are guys who prefer soapy-style writing. but in both cases they're the minority in their respective genders.

y'all should be grateful to them. they kept the show alive in seasons 2 and then in season 3 when it was in danger of cancellation. without them the ratings would have been so low the show would have been cancelled before season 3.

Same with Anna.

But buy those cunts fucking LOVED Charlie and Rowena

dean and anna had sex. sam and meg had sex. i wonder if anna and meg had sons. sam and dean have half-angel and half-demon sons. that would be a nice spin-off.

You pretty much nailed it.
They do mpass brotherly relationship or comradery as sex/yaoi/other shit.

Dude, at least try to hide the fact that you've never even spoken to a woman.

To be fair, I like Balthazar more. Made a good sidekick for Castiel.
Bela was the old good "femme fatale" shit.

Also, in retrospective, Balthazar was also seen as Gabriel placeholder.

But he IS right. At least for tumblrinas, he pretty much nailed that shit. They DO see sex (especially gay sex) vibes everywhere.
They are similar to Jon/Sansa shippers in GOT fanbase.

You mean Sam and Ruby, right?

I did this and yeah it was fun. People liked men of letters bunker more than I expected and we all laughed at how ridiculous it had gotten.
I think season 10 had just ended and
So
>WTF happened to Death?
>What is the Darkness
Was also a point of discussion

Did they really have to kill off the deaf Hunter? Goddamnit she was really hot.

Honestly how long could a deaf hunter last in the business
Half of the job is listening for creepy shit

You're not alone in feeling this, user

Imagine if we took this show back from them. Sadly Sup Forums will never rise up to the challenge

You speak as if before bela we had "femme fatale" that's not a demon character in the show

Which city con did you go to?

>tfw unironically like and kek at

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TYhqo47gGEs

Houston
I know there are better city cons but I was happy with it, not as much merch as I hoped but rock salt and holy water was good enough for me. Crowley was by far the best part, Castiel had way too many fan girls and screaming.

I don't think we ever had the show to begin with. It's been on WB and CW and their demographics tend to skew towards the other direction.

Damn i wish i could tag my bros along to a con

Yeah point taken although the show was intended to reach the male demographic more than say buffy or charmed did

the 3 women i know who watch this prefer the non soapy shit, one of them is even a tumblrina

>tfw stuck in aus so no cons for me

Yeah should if you ever get the chance
Just make sure theyre not late like mine were, but it at least encouraged to talk to other people which ultimately was a good thing

Austin gets none? Thats very odd you guys usually get the most entertainment stuff

australia

Lovely country
Yeah I dont see any cons coming your way soon, despite from what I recall it was pretty popular over there

used to be huge here, kinda petered out after season 3-5

youtube.com/watch?v=fabcHNjKwIo

i like these threads

after season 5*

I imagine the classic rock/AC DC helped

oh yeah it definetly did, attracts all sorts of audiences honestly here, x-filesfags, mythologyfags, bogans, tumblrinas, spoopy ghost story fans

>failed to find a copy of this
Ill hunt you tomorrow

pretty sure I have one for season 6 around somewhere

I have the issue from earlier this month. I had no idea why this one is harder to find

Fuck my washroom lights just started flickering. Spoopy

Catch you later, boys