Will this movie be meme-worthy?

nigger land more advanced than asgard

WE

WERE

is it written by black twitter?

Unironically looks better than Thor 3.

This movie is gonna be lit regardless of the racist memes.

u wut m8?

How? its basically going to be a virtue signaling shit show with some quips. Marvel is just making the movies for the sake of making it. Hardly anything has changed in the past 2 years of marvel movies.

Just because someone has the best stereo, doesn't mean they aren't blarring anything better than gansta rap on it.

Guaranteed 99% RT score.

Danai Gurai, is hideous. This movie is a threat to the white identity, and could be the end of us whites.

but they can afford the best stereo, or in this case, independently developed the best stereo and manufactured said stereo without the need to import any parts and also keeping it secret from the rest of the world for hundreds of years, and they've been using said stereo for hundred of years while the outside world is still banging on primitive drums for music

>Danai Gurai, is hideous.
I get you're trying to troll but she is.

This movie is hella diverse

MONARCHS

If this movie doesn't feature big fat black asses in 3D and filmed at 200 fps I'm fucking rioting

Hol up...

lol

No more meme worthy than your existence, OP

Niggers redeemed

I'm not going to watch it, but it'll be the renaissance of WE WUZ

What do ye think the odds are that one of the characters will unironically say "WE WUZ KANGS"?
I'm taking bets now.

I kinda wanna go see it just for that line.

Will this movie show what corn really looks like?

It's funny because this is the only time blacks will ever be that advanced in a fictional universe.

What is the gdp of space nigger land?

looks pretty WE WUZZY

The KANGS memes will blot out the sun

>The KANGS memes will blot out the sun
Sup Forums had those memes 2 years ago my fren

damn chinks making corn all yellow and shit

You should buy not just one, but at least five tickets, ironically, of course. That would really show them.

Isnt something similar already in the trailer? I remember something like "he is KANG" written at some point.

Some of the costumes look cool. I doubt I'd see in a theater though.

theres really not much funnier than the image of a bald wide nosed, fat lipped bald sheeboon in african like regalia piloting a spaceship

This film was designed to be a racist meme.

Hollywood is just too out of touch to see what they're doing, or understand how racist they actually are.

>"damn Wonder Woman was a massive hit and that must be because of SJWs (despite every other SJW friendly movie bombing and WW itself not being feminist at all), better make a BLM propaganda flick so we can get some of that dosh too!"

Looking at that screenshot, this one of those movies that tries everything to not be racist, but ends up actually being racist instead

Why are guards equipped with spears anyway?

They're not regular spears. They're high tech spears that shoot energy beams.

Because they're from "AFRICA LAND!"

That's how people dress in "AFRICA LAND!"

You should see their rocket powered mud huts. VERY PROGRESSIVE!

The average negro is still trying to figure out how to operate all these advanced tech weapons their KANG gave them.

Not him, but I'll pay for some other movie but sneak into black panther. Fuck disneykikes and fuck niggers

Hollywood exists in a bubble where people don't really understand that world around it is different. The environment is ideologically far too homogenous as they shun out people that would genuinely diversify their incestous pool.

Thor 3 looks bad

> literal spear chuckers

Fuck

Asia eats up super hero movies, will this do as well there?

You tell me.

>film set in africa
>shows african culture

DAS RACISSS

t. tumblr

>How should we proceed for the tax policy this year?
>HMPPHHHH HMPHHH *click* *clak*
>You've made yourself clear Mbutu

I hope they cuck Wakanda the same way they're chucking Asgard. They made Odin a thief. A fucking thief.

Probably not. MCU capeshit is all too insincere to pull that off

Are these screenshots from the new Assassins Creed?

>than Asgard
No, but the rest of the world yeah, solely because of the fact vibranium is only found there, they are also natsoc there I think

>sucjs mens cocks to steal their magical power

Odin was always a theif.

the whole plot is a Sup Forums meme already

OOGA BOOGA WE HAS SPACESHIPS YO

>niggers
>metallurgy

>they will never make a live-action korra adaptation with a qt black black chick that has short hair, blue eyes, abs and a tight butt
Instead, this shit.

I love how much this movie pisses you white nerds off

>pic related is the after credits scene

how would you react?

I was gonna buy 5 anyway. No way am I letting my wife and her 3 sons miss out on this kino.

>t. Boyega

should have been a grimy R rated action movie to show the true horror of living in africa.

*INHALES*

It already is

>WHITE guys have to create black superheroes and a fictional black civlization that isn't straw huts because blacks can't even do their own fucking capeshit fiction

Marvel capeshit always is. Their scores are loaded with all sorts of bullshit irrelevant fanboy sites, and they routinely fuck up by posting high scores before a movie has even been made available for critics to review.

Wait, so why come niggers in their own planet are all high tech but here on earth they are poor as fuck?

t. woke

This is what happens when whitey ain't putting a brotha down. Rockit shipz an shit

Korra is shit.

>WE SPACESHIPS NAO

>doesn't do shit for the starving poor blacks back in Africa

Reminder that wakandians are extremely racist and don't allow immigrants because they fear their culture and way of life would be threatened.

Yeah that's a plot point in the comics, they are scumbags through and through.

Wait
So niggaz are AYY IMAO not humans

And even though their fictional civilization is supposed to be ancient and dates back to the time of flying pyramids, I am sure they'll twist that narrative to make it to be the fault of white people

We can save it together.

WE

The villain is a black guy though.

Shut up George RR

Look at its release date. Disney's not releasing it in summer nor Christmas time.

That tells you Disney isn't counting on it being a mega-movie

It's funny you should say that, the bad guy's motivation is that he hates whites and wants to return Wakanda to how it used to be, free of "white colonialism" as he calls it, nobody leaving to even so much as interact with other civilizations which is what they did in Civil War.

>Marvel capeshit always is

But this one will be the highest.
Only 1 or 2 critics will dare criticize it (one of them Armond White of course), which guarantees a 99%.

Sad thing is, this could have been an interesting movie. Black Panther isn't really a hero in the comics really. It's a comic about power and resources. The Wakandans do not care in the least about the rest of Africa and they can all starve to death for all they care. Most of his enemies are evil capitalists or warlords and its all about how you need to ruthlessly protect what is yours, damn the consequences.

This could have broken the traditional Marvel capeshit formula. But instead, we'll be getting quipcity.

From the leftist perspective racism is a white-only trait. For real look it up.

So they see nothing racist with purging out all not their kind, which is why the left turns a blind eye at blacks and Mexicans who racially scrub neighborhoods to carve out territory for their own kind only.

But that goes against leftist's agenda of african civilizations being innocent saps who got corrupted by the white man. Surely they'll change it for this movie?

This movie looks like the least quip filled MCU film. Notice no one liner jokes/zingers in the trailer.

Granted I'm sure they'll be comic relief, but not in the way most of the humor in (recent) MCU movies have been overdone.

She at least looks kicks ass so that'll make up for her subpar looks. But her character in the comic is so much better looking.

The Dora Milaje were supposed to look like Naomi Campbell. Even when they made them bald they still looked good.

It honestly looks it could be the best MCU movie in a while. Using rap music ruined the trailer though. Hopefully the movie has adequate score.

>implying rap will not be also in the movie

HOL UP!